Author Topic: Jessica Simpson follows in Dr. Dre's steps  (Read 9903 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Jessica Simpson follows in Dr. Dre's steps
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2007, 02:04:25 PM »
Just googled it.  There are 193.  This guy was either in some weird form of military that travels EVERYWHERE or he is a millionaire!   What are the 5 countries you havent visited?
I know his answer , Iowa ,Wisconsin ,UTah, Montana and Ohio

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2007, 02:08:12 PM »

that is actually funny
Here comes the money shot

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2007, 02:15:10 PM »
Many sources offer different answers ,between 190 to 194
Yeah. And there are more than a few inaccessible ones (Pacific Isls.) or ones that don't like billionaires traipsing on whims thru their countries (Saudi, etc.) as well as hermit ones like Bhutan and North Korea. Guy's probably done some travelling as student and now that he's on Getbig his adventures now read like Phileas Fogg.  ::)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2007, 02:19:41 PM »

Wisconsin is a beautiful place to visit if you can avoid all the fat chicks.  Lots of PFF's up here though!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2007, 03:36:36 PM »
Just googled it.  There are 193.  This guy was either in some weird form of military that travels EVERYWHERE or he is a millionaire!   

Maybe he has been busy doing work for Bin Laden, travelling worldwide with TNT stuffed up his ass to deliver to terrorist cells.  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2007, 04:29:56 PM »
::)

would love to see that bitch in a cumbath!

body88

« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2007, 04:35:01 PM »
ill say it again and again no matter what girl you show me,,american girl need to starve themselves and go on 10 diff pills at once inorder to look normal,,i seen it all when im in usa,,especially now days,,

american girls are the fattest girls on planet earth,,its the genetics and food combo in addition to living in country where there is no stress,,gaining weight for american girl is a sure thing coming age 25,,they all end up looking thick big and fat at good 140-150lb at 5'4 past age 30,,that is if they work out!

just take a look at that whore spers she is fat as a pig,,some girls are fat and pretty,,she is fat and ugly

Most American girls are only a generation or two removed from there native country you degenerate. You see if a girls grandparents from both sides came over from Germany a few generations before she is born, she is a American of German decent. There is a reason they call America a melting pot.

Now go shoot some slin in your balls or some junk.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2007, 04:36:26 PM »
as for britney..she is white trash and a slut..but would love to fuck her cuz she is so nasty..would cum in a full vodka bottle and make her drink the whole bottle..and then pee on her the nasty girl.

body88

« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2007, 04:38:52 PM »
as for britney..she is white trash and a slut..but would love to fuck her cuz she is so nasty..would cum in a full vodka bottle and make her drink the whole bottle..and then pee on her the nasty ####.

Haha! Jessia Simpson is hot. Britney reminds me of that trailor park whore from that corney eminem movie. She has nice tits.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2007, 04:42:04 PM »
Haha! Jessia Simpson is hot. Britney reminds me of that trailor park whore from that corney eminem movie. She has nice tits.

britney deserves to get gangbanged and to sleep in a filthy bathtub with pee and cum.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2007, 05:05:46 PM »
Aren't there like 200 countries on this planet?

My country will often show up in google searches as not being a country, and many list of world countries don't include us. We have our own currency, government, olympic team, flag, passports and all that crap - but many nations and studies do not recognize us as a sovereign nation as we are so small. Counting nations like mine, which aren't always offically recognized, I estimate closer to 225.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »
My country will often show up in google searches as not being a country, and many list of world countries don't include us. We have our own currency, government, olympic team, flag, passports and all that crap - but many nations and studies do not recognize us as a sovereign nation as we are so small. Counting nations like mine, which aren't always offically recognized, I estimate closer to 225.

What country are you from friend ?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2007, 07:32:00 AM »
The dude who said that he's been to every country in the world except for five may have been stretching the truth, but it certainly doesn't require a lot of money to travel the world.  All you need is TIME.  Any poor student on summer break can easily cover off all of Europe or all of the Americas in 2 or 3 months.  An Airline ticket doesn't cost an arm and a leg and all other transportation and accomodation costs (buses/trains and backpacker hostels) are fairly cheap.  I've met many Aussie & Kiwi backpackers on the road who have been travelling for 2-3 years straight (budgeting all the way) and they're covering off most of the globe . . . slowly but surely.  So it's possible.  But if this dude is claiming that he's living the jet set lifestyle, staying in 5 star hotels everywhere he goes, then that's a different story . . .