Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 28, 2014, 01:32:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Niners  (Read 11549 times)
OzmO
Getbig V

Take Money Out of Politics!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2007, 05:56:22 PM »

Pluueeezzzee!!! Osi's gonna pulverize whatever halfwit you got back there tryin to throw the ball :Dand the duo of Ward and Jacobs are gonna stomp a mud hole through your D,and thats not even talking about Shockey Grin

No worries,  we have plenty of half wits to replace what ever half wit gets pulverized.   Wink

Sad part is.....Eli is probably going to be my starting QB in fantasy football.   Angry
Report to moderator   Logged
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2007, 09:20:50 AM »

No worries,  we have plenty of half wits to replace what ever half wit gets pulverized.   Wink

Sad part is.....Eli is probably going to be my starting QB in fantasy football.   Angry

How's Willis playing? I really liked him in the draft but knew he wouldn't reach the draft.I think we got real lucky with Aron Ross at db.he's becoming a solid player and so far the best corner drafted.hell,I can't remember the last time the Gmen had a corner that could catch Shocked
body88
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2007, 09:29:00 AM »

How's Willis playing? I really liked him in the draft but knew he wouldn't reach the draft.I think we got real lucky with Aron Ross at db.he's becoming a solid player and so far the best corner drafted.hell,I can't remember the last time the Gmen had a corner that could catch Shocked

Revis is pretty good to.
OzmO
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2007, 11:01:16 AM »

Willis is playing at a pro-bowl level.  He's getting great direction from Singletery and you see Wilis all over the place in games.  The niner "d" is the onlly thing positive this year so far.  If it wasn't for the Offense turning over the ball so much we might have won another game. 
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2007, 11:12:43 AM »

Revis is pretty good to.

Yeah but Ross is hopefully turning into a ball hawk.
He seems to be around the ball and thats one of the Gmens biggest problem.
body88
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2007, 11:34:58 AM »

Yeah but Ross is hopefully turning into a ball hawk.
He seems to be around the ball and thats one of the Gmens biggest problem.

I was not trying to say Ross was no good. I was just say Revis is up there also.
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2007, 11:45:57 AM »

I was not trying to say Ross was no good. I was just say Revis is up there also.

I knew what ya meant Grin
How's Ashante playin this year?
All I hear about is the Pat's O.
body88
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2007, 11:50:57 AM »

I knew what ya meant Grin
How's Ashante playin this year?
All I hear about is the Pat's O.

I loved Ross in college. You made out better on that deal since you didn't give up half your draft to get em ( like the jets). I would say Ross was a tremendous pickup for you guys. To have a big time cb start and excel right off the bat is invaluable.

Asante played like crap in his first few games back. The pats d is rated second in the leauge as a whole. Asante has three picks on the season so far. He has been pretty good. He ain't worth no 8 million or whatever he wants. 

I am very impressed with Randel Gay to be honest. Same thing with Eugene Wilson. Both guys had awesome season when they first turned pro then have had injury issues in years past. Both guys ( knock on wood) are healthy and playing great. Gay was a steal. Kind of small tho.
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2007, 11:59:52 AM »

I loved Ross in college. You made out better on that deal since you didn't give up half your draft to get em ( like the jets). I would say Ross was a tremendous pickup for you guys. To have a big time cb start and excel right off the bat is invaluable.

Asante played like crap in his first few games back. The pats d is rated second in the leauge as a whole. Asante has three picks on the season so far. He has been pretty good. He ain't worth no 8 million or whatever he wants. 

I am very impressed with Randel Gay to be honest. Same thing with Eugene Wilson. Both guys had awesome season when they first turned pro then have had injury issues in years past. Both guys ( knock on wood) are healthy and playing great. Gay was a steal. Kind of small tho.

Saturday 12/29-8:00pm Wink
I'll be drinking heavy and rooting hard against ya Cheesy
body88
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2007, 12:28:55 PM »

Saturday 12/29-8:00pm Wink
I'll be drinking heavy and rooting hard against ya Cheesy

Just like everyone else Wink
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2007, 05:44:02 AM »

Niners=just another victim Angry

Cheesy
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 10:48:54 AM »

Looks like Alex Smith might be ready to play.
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »

Willis is playing at a pro-bowl level.  He's getting great direction from Singletery and you see Wilis all over the place in games.  The niner "d" is the onlly thing positive this year so far.  If it wasn't for the Offense turning over the ball so much we might have won another game. 

Oh Ozmo,come out and play Grin
body88
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2007, 04:38:48 PM »

Patrick Willis is awesome.
Wanocki
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2007, 08:43:32 PM »

Patrick Willis is awesome.

but the niners aren't
body88
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »

but the niners aren't

Whats that have to do with Willis being a great player?
OzmO
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »

It really doesn't make much sense.

Gore finally gets some good runs and the coaching staff decides to try and throw the ball against the best pass rush in the NFL.

I'm beginning to think the coaches are on crack.

Angry
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2007, 05:07:12 PM »

It really doesn't make much sense.

Gore finally gets some good runs and the coaching staff decides to try and throw the ball against the best pass rush in the NFL.

I'm beginning to think the coaches are on crack.

Angry

Trent got his ass kicked but his receivers sure didn't help
OzmO
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2007, 05:58:18 PM »

Trent got his ass kicked but his receivers sure didn't help

And the OL and the coaches and the waterboys.   Angry
body88
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2007, 07:41:22 AM »

Patrick Willis is a beast.
TrapsMcLats
Getbig IV

Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2007, 02:22:32 PM »

Sitting here watching my niners play absolutely inept offense once again.  THe play calling is just staggeringly bad.  Rolling smith out when they've got no passing game going, gore up the middle, gore up he middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up hte middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle...  Doesn't make any sense to me.  No play action, no use of the sidelines, no quick outs or over the middle... you know, the plays that created the niners dynasty.  We kno its pointless to run a screen, because the line is so shitty.  Smith is hurt again...  How about the niners try to chip away instead of constantly going for the kill??? its like watching a 9 year old playing super tecmo bowl... they always go for the endzone.

Fuck, trying not to meltdown...
OzmO
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2007, 04:42:55 PM »

Angry Sad Angry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
TrapsMcLats
Getbig IV

Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »

As we saw on the last niners drive, when nolan lets smith play, he's really good and much more of a playmaker.  All the well constructed plays in the world arent going to do anything if it doesn't put smith in the position to excel.  Nolan needs to recognize this and let the man play football.  Too much coaching going on, let smith call the shots like manning, and see what happens.  Smith has a cannon and needs to be the playmaker, not the play facilitator.  i really dont understand what nolan is thinking... and regardless of what we saw on that last drive from smith... WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING IN THE GAME!!!  he's been getting smashed all game long and was one or two big hits from getting knocked out for the year.  I like nolan, but he was acting like a prideful idiot by keeping smith in the game in the hopes of getting a TD. 
Beach Bum
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2007, 06:51:51 PM »

Cry
body88
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2007, 07:03:25 AM »

As we saw on the last niners drive, when nolan lets smith play, he's really good and much more of a playmaker.  All the well constructed plays in the world arent going to do anything if it doesn't put smith in the position to excel.  Nolan needs to recognize this and let the man play football.  Too much coaching going on, let smith call the shots like manning, and see what happens.  Smith has a cannon and needs to be the playmaker, not the play facilitator.  i really dont understand what nolan is thinking... and regardless of what we saw on that last drive from smith... WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING IN THE GAME!!!  he's been getting smashed all game long and was one or two big hits from getting knocked out for the year.  I like nolan, but he was acting like a prideful idiot by keeping smith in the game in the hopes of getting a TD. 

Whats the story will TBC? How is he doing? Forgive me I do not get much niners coverage out here in NE.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!