Author Topic: Niners  (Read 17076 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Niners
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2007, 05:56:22 PM »

Pluueeezzzee!!! Osi's gonna pulverize whatever halfwit you got back there tryin to throw the ball :Dand the duo of Ward and Jacobs are gonna stomp a mud hole through your D,and thats not even talking about Shockey ;D

No worries,  we have plenty of half wits to replace what ever half wit gets pulverized.   ;)

Sad part is.....Eli is probably going to be my starting QB in fantasy football.   >:(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2007, 09:20:50 AM »
No worries,  we have plenty of half wits to replace what ever half wit gets pulverized.   ;)

Sad part is.....Eli is probably going to be my starting QB in fantasy football.   >:(

How's Willis playing? I really liked him in the draft but knew he wouldn't reach the draft.I think we got real lucky with Aron Ross at db.he's becoming a solid player and so far the best corner drafted.hell,I can't remember the last time the Gmen had a corner that could catch :o

body88

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2007, 09:29:00 AM »

How's Willis playing? I really liked him in the draft but knew he wouldn't reach the draft.I think we got real lucky with Aron Ross at db.he's becoming a solid player and so far the best corner drafted.hell,I can't remember the last time the Gmen had a corner that could catch :o

Revis is pretty good to.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2007, 11:01:16 AM »

Willis is playing at a pro-bowl level.  He's getting great direction from Singletery and you see Wilis all over the place in games.  The niner "d" is the onlly thing positive this year so far.  If it wasn't for the Offense turning over the ball so much we might have won another game. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2007, 11:12:43 AM »
Revis is pretty good to.

Yeah but Ross is hopefully turning into a ball hawk.
He seems to be around the ball and thats one of the Gmens biggest problem.

body88

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2007, 11:34:58 AM »

Yeah but Ross is hopefully turning into a ball hawk.
He seems to be around the ball and thats one of the Gmens biggest problem.

I was not trying to say Ross was no good. I was just say Revis is up there also.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2007, 11:45:57 AM »
I was not trying to say Ross was no good. I was just say Revis is up there also.

I knew what ya meant ;D
How's Ashante playin this year?
All I hear about is the Pat's O.

body88

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2007, 11:50:57 AM »

I knew what ya meant ;D
How's Ashante playin this year?
All I hear about is the Pat's O.

I loved Ross in college. You made out better on that deal since you didn't give up half your draft to get em ( like the jets). I would say Ross was a tremendous pickup for you guys. To have a big time cb start and excel right off the bat is invaluable.

Asante played like crap in his first few games back. The pats d is rated second in the leauge as a whole. Asante has three picks on the season so far. He has been pretty good. He ain't worth no 8 million or whatever he wants. 

I am very impressed with Randel Gay to be honest. Same thing with Eugene Wilson. Both guys had awesome season when they first turned pro then have had injury issues in years past. Both guys ( knock on wood) are healthy and playing great. Gay was a steal. Kind of small tho.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2007, 11:59:52 AM »
I loved Ross in college. You made out better on that deal since you didn't give up half your draft to get em ( like the jets). I would say Ross was a tremendous pickup for you guys. To have a big time cb start and excel right off the bat is invaluable.

Asante played like crap in his first few games back. The pats d is rated second in the leauge as a whole. Asante has three picks on the season so far. He has been pretty good. He ain't worth no 8 million or whatever he wants. 

I am very impressed with Randel Gay to be honest. Same thing with Eugene Wilson. Both guys had awesome season when they first turned pro then have had injury issues in years past. Both guys ( knock on wood) are healthy and playing great. Gay was a steal. Kind of small tho.

Saturday 12/29-8:00pm ;)
I'll be drinking heavy and rooting hard against ya :D

body88

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2007, 12:28:55 PM »

Saturday 12/29-8:00pm ;)
I'll be drinking heavy and rooting hard against ya :D

Just like everyone else ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2007, 05:44:02 AM »

Niners=just another victim >:(

:D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 10:48:54 AM »
Looks like Alex Smith might be ready to play.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »
Willis is playing at a pro-bowl level.  He's getting great direction from Singletery and you see Wilis all over the place in games.  The niner "d" is the onlly thing positive this year so far.  If it wasn't for the Offense turning over the ball so much we might have won another game. 

Oh Ozmo,come out and play ;D

body88

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2007, 04:38:48 PM »
Patrick Willis is awesome.

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2007, 08:43:32 PM »
Patrick Willis is awesome.

but the niners aren't

body88

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »
but the niners aren't

Whats that have to do with Willis being a great player?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »
It really doesn't make much sense.

Gore finally gets some good runs and the coaching staff decides to try and throw the ball against the best pass rush in the NFL.

I'm beginning to think the coaches are on crack.

>:(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2007, 05:07:12 PM »
It really doesn't make much sense.

Gore finally gets some good runs and the coaching staff decides to try and throw the ball against the best pass rush in the NFL.

I'm beginning to think the coaches are on crack.

>:(

Trent got his ass kicked but his receivers sure didn't help

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2007, 05:58:18 PM »

Trent got his ass kicked but his receivers sure didn't help

And the OL and the coaches and the waterboys.   >:(

body88

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2007, 07:41:22 AM »
Patrick Willis is a beast.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2007, 02:22:32 PM »
Sitting here watching my niners play absolutely inept offense once again.  THe play calling is just staggeringly bad.  Rolling smith out when they've got no passing game going, gore up the middle, gore up he middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up hte middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle, gore up the middle...  Doesn't make any sense to me.  No play action, no use of the sidelines, no quick outs or over the middle... you know, the plays that created the niners dynasty.  We kno its pointless to run a screen, because the line is so shitty.  Smith is hurt again...  How about the niners try to chip away instead of constantly going for the kill??? its like watching a 9 year old playing super tecmo bowl... they always go for the endzone.

Fuck, trying not to meltdown...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2007, 04:42:55 PM »
 >:( :( >:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »
As we saw on the last niners drive, when nolan lets smith play, he's really good and much more of a playmaker.  All the well constructed plays in the world arent going to do anything if it doesn't put smith in the position to excel.  Nolan needs to recognize this and let the man play football.  Too much coaching going on, let smith call the shots like manning, and see what happens.  Smith has a cannon and needs to be the playmaker, not the play facilitator.  i really dont understand what nolan is thinking... and regardless of what we saw on that last drive from smith... WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING IN THE GAME!!!  he's been getting smashed all game long and was one or two big hits from getting knocked out for the year.  I like nolan, but he was acting like a prideful idiot by keeping smith in the game in the hopes of getting a TD. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2007, 06:51:51 PM »
 :'(

body88

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2007, 07:03:25 AM »
As we saw on the last niners drive, when nolan lets smith play, he's really good and much more of a playmaker.  All the well constructed plays in the world arent going to do anything if it doesn't put smith in the position to excel.  Nolan needs to recognize this and let the man play football.  Too much coaching going on, let smith call the shots like manning, and see what happens.  Smith has a cannon and needs to be the playmaker, not the play facilitator.  i really dont understand what nolan is thinking... and regardless of what we saw on that last drive from smith... WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING IN THE GAME!!!  he's been getting smashed all game long and was one or two big hits from getting knocked out for the year.  I like nolan, but he was acting like a prideful idiot by keeping smith in the game in the hopes of getting a TD. 

Whats the story will TBC? How is he doing? Forgive me I do not get much niners coverage out here in NE.