Author Topic: Woman tortured for at least a week, officials say  (Read 1543 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Woman tortured for at least a week, officials say
« on: September 11, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »
Animals. 

Mon September 10, 2007   
Woman tortured for at least a week, officials say

(CNN) -- Six West Virginia residents have been charged with kidnapping, torturing and sexually assaulting a Charleston woman for at least a week, the Logan County Sheriff's Department said Monday.

Danny Combs and Alisha Burton were charged in the West Virginia case.

1 of 3  Sheriff's deputies went Saturday to a Big Creek, West Virginia, residence in response to an anonymous tip that a woman was being held against her will, the department said in a news release.

As they spoke with a woman on the front porch, "a female inside the residence limped toward the door with her arms held out, saying, "Help me."

The 23-year-old woman had stab wounds on her left leg and bruises around her eyes, authorities said. The wounds were about a week old, the release said.

"Deputies found her with two black eyes, part of her hair had been pulled out, she had lacerations on her neck, and she had been physically, mentally and sexually abused," Logan County Sheriff W.E. Hunter said.

The victim was forced to eat rat and dog feces and drink from the toilet, according to the criminal complaint filed in magistrate court, The Associated Press reported.

Deputies arrested Frankie Brewster, 49; her son Bobby, 24; Danny J. Combs, 20, of Harts, West Virginia; and George A. Messer, 27, Karen Burton, 46, and Alisha Burton, 23, all of Chapmanville, West Virginia. All six were held Monday in lieu of $100,000 bond each, and all have asked for court-appointed public defenders, according to AP.

Charges range from kidnapping and torturing to malicious wounding and battery.

Those arrested are white and the victim is black, and the FBI plans to investigate it as a possible hate crime, according to AP. The sheriff's department requested the FBI's participation, an agency spokesman told AP.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/10/woman.tortured/index.html

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Woman tortured for at least a week, officials say
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 02:12:04 PM »
execute them all on the spot

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 02:27:55 PM »

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 03:19:07 PM »
execute them all on the spot

They would do that, or close to it, in fundamentalist Islamist countries with shahria laws.

Good we're living in a civil society.
As empty as paradise

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 03:23:55 PM »
yeah they kidnapped a girl, kept her prisoner for a week, beat the shit out of her and stabbed her, molested her, tortured her, made her eat feces and toilet water, yeah lets give them a nice lengthy expensive trial and then put them up in prison for the rest of their lives where they can drain more resources and money ::) ::)

FUCK THAT KILL THEM PROBLEM SOLVED FOR THE COST OF A FEW BULLETS AND THE GAS NEEDED FOR A TRACTOR TO DIG A BIG HOLE

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 03:28:55 PM »
yeah they kidnapped a girl, kept her prisoner for a week, beat the shit out of her and stabbed her, molested her, tortured her, made her eat feces and toilet water, yeah lets give them a nice lengthy expensive trial and then put them up in prison for the rest of their lives where they can drain more resources and money ::) ::)

FUCK THAT KILL THEM PROBLEM SOLVED FOR THE COST OF A FEW BULLETS AND THE GAS NEEDED FOR A TRACTOR TO DIG A BIG HOLE

It's in cases like this you gotta stand up and defend the justice system. Not when it's easy.
As empty as paradise

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 03:48:06 PM »
in most cases like these the trials themselves are a mere formality. would you agree? in such cases when its Obvious (im just saying in general i dont know much about this particular case) it would be better for society and financially to just off them right off rather than to go through the whole trial process and then house them in prison for years.
i know its hard to justify this in reality but in my ideal world this is how i would do things :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 03:53:40 PM »
in most cases like these the trials themselves are a mere formality. would you agree? in such cases when its Obvious (im just saying in general i dont know much about this particular case) it would be better for society and financially to just off them right off rather than to go through the whole trial process and then house them in prison for years.
i know its hard to justify this in reality but in my ideal world this is how i would do things :)

Emotionally, I probably agree with you. At least to some degree.

As empty as paradise

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 03:56:12 PM »
would you give 'Buffalo Bill' a trial?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 04:04:01 PM »
It's in cases like this you gotta stand up and defend the justice system. Not when it's easy.

Completely agree. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 04:07:09 PM »
would you give 'Buffalo Bill' a trial?

Of course.

Even if he'd done terrible things to my loved ones.

Or at least I hope I would. :-\
As empty as paradise

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 04:15:12 PM »
They would do that, or close to it, in fundamentalist Islamist countries with shahria laws.

Good we're living in a civil society.

LOL, the irony.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
John Matrix: Let me give you an example, a real example.

Where I live, a couple of guys were recently accused of gangraping a woman. They were aquitted. The girl had several injuries, sexual ones.

One of the guys, a couple of months later, he's involved in yet another gang rape situation. But it doesn't even go to trial.

But the left wing media, every radical feminist, and the public (guys like you) wanted these guys hung. And hung high. Their names were published, and photos were all over the net, and also on fliers.

Turned out that in the first case, the injuries on the girl came from previous S/M sex acts, and that her story didn't match up. In short, it wasn't a rape.

In the second case, the girl lied as well, and her friend made up lies to get to the guys.

If the justice system would be listening to emotional cryouts from every goddamn self-proclaimed legal expert, innocent people would suffer.

That's why the legal system has to be in order. Even in cases like this.
As empty as paradise

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 04:20:06 PM »
Of course.

Even if he'd done terrible things to my loved ones.

Or at least I hope I would. :-\
youve got to be kidding me hedge, if buffalo bill had kidnapped a family member and held her for weeks and fed her shit and then skinned her and made a suit out of her skin, you'd still give him a trial? :-\

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
youve got to be kidding me hedge, if buffalo bill had kidnapped a family member and held her for weeks and fed her shit and then skinned her and made a suit out of her skin, you'd still give him a trial? :-\

Let me put it this way:

I hope the legal system would take care of that. In that situation, I could not, and should not, have to make such a decision.
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 04:32:19 PM »

A quick trail, where their defenses would be thrown out and then lead 'em up.. Literally.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 04:42:25 PM »
John Matrix: Let me give you an example, a real example.

Where I live, a couple of guys were recently accused of gangraping a woman. They were aquitted. The girl had several injuries, sexual ones.

One of the guys, a couple of months later, he's involved in yet another gang rape situation. But it doesn't even go to trial.

But the left wing media, every radical feminist, and the public (guys like you) wanted these guys hung. And hung high. Their names were published, and photos were all over the net, and also on fliers.

Turned out that in the first case, the injuries on the girl came from previous S/M sex acts, and that her story didn't match up. In short, it wasn't a rape.

In the second case, the girl lied as well, and her friend made up lies to get to the guys.

If the justice system would be listening to emotional cryouts from every goddamn self-proclaimed legal expert, innocent people would suffer.

That's why the legal system has to be in order. Even in cases like this.
yes there are cases like this in which case the accusing woman shoud be executed. like i said i dont know all the details of this particular case. but in most of these cases is plain obvious. i know its hard to justifiy in reality. hahah look at OJ. he was CLEARLY guilty but the legal system let him get off scot free. im getting  a bit to drunk to debate reasonably at this point so im going to have to take a recess

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 04:56:07 PM »
yes there are cases like this in which case the accusing woman shoud be executed. like i said i dont know all the details of this particular case. but in most of these cases is plain obvious. i know its hard to justifiy in reality. hahah look at OJ. he was CLEARLY guilty but the legal system let him get off scot free. im getting  a bit to drunk to debate reasonably at this point so im going to have to take a recess

Court ajourned!

;D
As empty as paradise