Author Topic: How long are you "ON"?....  (Read 1208 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
How long are you "ON"?....
« on: September 11, 2007, 01:46:37 PM »
Be honest guys!!!!......... Feel free to share your techniques and pros and cons of reamaining "on". I hope there is some vets out there that can contribute to this thread..

-

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: How long are you "ON"?....
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 02:10:51 PM »
Be honest guys!!!!......... Feel free to share your techniques and pros and cons of reamaining "on". I hope there is some vets out there that can contribute to this thread..

Time on = time off for me. 

Last year, 6 months on, 6 months off.  For my goals and genetics, this is where I will likely stay for quite some time.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 03:33:14 PM »
As far as androgens go, 20 weeks generally what I do and is the longest I have done.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 05:54:40 PM »
Pros of staying ON are making continued progress with out having to go backward.

Cons are the price you may pay.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 08:27:31 PM »
I've been on an omna eod fromm may til about 23 weeks ago when i shifted to 1cc e5d til oct 22 then start the fall/winter cycle. prolly stopfor a min of 10 wks after with strong pct. use ai and anti-e accordingly throughout

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 09:10:41 PM »
Pros of staying ON are making continued progress with out having to go backward.

Yep, you can't put it any simpler then that, IMO.
 As for "the price you pay" everyone should always realize that they themselves made the decision, and if these "cons" do arise, then they are responsible. it's not like anyone held a syringe to their head.

vonraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 11:14:34 PM »
Started a little over two years ago and have not been off since. I just cannot imagine working out without being on at this point.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 01:10:45 AM »
My cycles usually last 10-14 weeks, on average 12...  usually around week 9-10 I stop injectables and then taper off with clen and anavar to preserve as much of the gains as I can. I discovered this technique a few years ago and have been able to keep more and more gains with it. The last week of anavar/clen I'll wait a few days and start HCG/Clomid for 2-3 weeks to restart my HPTA. I don't use high doses of gear, in fact I haven't gone over 750mg of test/week in years and I find that I'm getting better results with every cycle. I don't bulk anymore (my natural weight now is around 250 lean) so I like to incorporate cutters in all my cycles (winny, anavar, fina, etc.) also I like making clean, quality gains... being puffed up and bloated looking like a marshmallow with a basketball for a face yields no interest to me.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 05:03:50 AM »
Started a little over two years ago and have not been off since. I just cannot imagine working out without being on at this point.

I aint knocking you, and Im not into telling people how to live, but are you still gaining?
Its not going to be pleasant to come off. I'd do it long and slow, when that time comes.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 06:42:33 AM »

what have you been taking? do you bridge or just run full blast the entire time?

i know alot of guys who haven't been off in years. one of my powerlifter friends has been on "something" for 15 years! he will cruise/bridge at 250mg for a few months a year but he's usually running around 1500mg Test with some Deca and Dbol. the guy is actually healthy and is 45 years old with 2 kids.

8)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 10:37:24 AM »

This answer sums it up to the t. It takes maturity to get off and roll natural for a bit.
-

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 06:14:07 PM »
5 months on 7 off

vonraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 11:01:17 PM »
what have you been taking? do you bridge or just run full blast the entire time?

i know alot of guys who haven't been off in years. one of my powerlifter friends has been on "something" for 15 years! he will cruise/bridge at 250mg for a few months a year but he's usually running around 1500mg Test with some Deca and Dbol. the guy is actually healthy and is 45 years old with 2 kids.

I use Deca as my base as if I take test for longer than 8-10 weeks I get really bad backne. So it is 400-600 of deca a week with test, d-boll, tren, EQ, being rotated in and out. I generally run about a gram to a gram and a half a week total. There was a period of about 8 weeks where I could not stand another injection, so I just used 50mg of d-boll a day for that period.

I am 38 and trained for 15 years before getting on so I have a pretty solid base.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 02:53:14 AM »
it's not like anyone held a syringe to their head.

;D