Author Topic: WHY do we support ISRAEL????  (Read 16157 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: WHY do we support ISRAEL????
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2007, 05:51:08 PM »
When you beat the shit out of 1/2 a dozen countries the day after being left on your own, you get to do whatever the hell you want in that area. Israel isn't going anywhere, they're always 2 steps ahead of the rest of the middle east and hell bent on staying in that area. And frankly, who cares. Muslims are the scum of the planet. What do they contribute besides trouble? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »
When you beat the shit out of 1/2 a dozen countries the day after being left on your own, you get to do whatever the hell you want in that area. Israel isn't going anywhere, they're always 2 steps ahead of the rest of the middle east and hell bent on staying in that area. And frankly, who cares. Muslims are the scum of the planet. What do they contribute besides trouble? 

Wrong. You do whatever you can afford on your own dime.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2007, 06:59:54 PM »
Wrong. You do whatever you can afford on your own dime.

Israel's got the economy and technology to sustain themselves. The fact that in 60 years they have surpassed the entire collective middle east (regardless of getting our help or not) is proof that they aren't going anywhere. I do look forward to Iran trying to test them. Mossad versus the Quds Force, wonder who would win.  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2007, 10:35:17 AM »
Israel's got the economy and technology to sustain themselves. The fact that in 60 years they have surpassed the entire collective middle east (regardless of getting our help or not) is proof that they aren't going anywhere. I do look forward to Iran trying to test them. Mossad versus the Quds Force, wonder who would win.  ::)

60+ years of the US propping up their economy really isn't something for you to be proud of.