Author Topic: The Root of All Evil? (For those too lazy to read...)  (Read 1025 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
The Root of All Evil? (For those too lazy to read...)
« on: September 11, 2007, 03:42:43 PM »
Richard Dawkins' book "The God Delusion" is very similar to his documentary in two parts that he made for British television. Here's the link for Google Video: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=root+of+all+evil

Before people start arguing about the title, it was Channel 4's decision to use that title. He wanted to give it the same title as his book.

Please do not comment on this thread unless you have seen the documentary and/or read the book.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Re: The Root of All Evil? (For those too lazy to read...)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 05:38:27 AM »
Richard Dawkins' book "The God Delusion" is very similar to his documentary in two parts that he made for British television. Here's the link for Google Video: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=root+of+all+evil

Before people start arguing about the title, it was Channel 4's decision to use that title. He wanted to give it the same title as his book.

Please do not comment on this thread unless you have seen the documentary and/or read the book.

It seems like you're steady knockin' folks down lately, C-Dude.  It feels like anyone who opposes your viewpoint is either ignorant or an outright idiot. 

I'll give it to you though, man.  You've got passion.  Though the direction of this passion is uncertain, no one can deny the very presence of your passion.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 05:40:48 AM »
Colossus, where in that post do I mention or imply "ignorant" or "outright idiot"?

P.S.: Watch the documentary :)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 05:47:24 AM »
Colossus, where in that post do I mention or imply "ignorant" or "outright idiot"?

P.S.: Watch the documentary :)
Sometimes you don't have to emphatically say the words to get the message out.   Wouldn't you agree?

I did watch it, bro.  Didn't you see my post?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 05:49:25 AM »
C-dude doesn't worship god...he worships trey brewer and steve kuclo...
footloose and fancy free

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 06:20:42 AM »
Sometimes you don't have to emphatically say the words to get the message out.   Wouldn't you agree?

I did watch it, bro.  Didn't you see my post?
Might have missed it. I'll check again.

C-dude doesn't worship god...he worships trey brewer and steve kuclo...

Har har har... this board is serious though, let's not start with that :)