Author Topic: Sustanon 250 Only  (Read 8831 times)

ticolander

• Getbig I
Sustanon 250 Only
« on: September 11, 2007, 04:29:09 PM »
Hi, guys
I am 33 years old and have been lifting for 12 years. I am 5`4`` and my current weight is 150lbs. I know it is not much but I am short.
At this point I am considering using some juice to help me to get bigger but I want to keep it simple.
Sustanon 250 during 12 weeks is what I am thinking to do.
I am planning on injecting 250mg twice a week and two weeks after my last shot use nolva as my PCT as follows: 40/40/20/20
I also read that clomid would work to bring your natural test back using it during 10 days after the last injection, 1-2 tabs x day.
Which one would you recommend? Nolva or Clomid?
I have read and researched and what I have found is that the information out there is overwhelming, so I would like to know what you guys think of this tentative cycle

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Sustanon 250 Only
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 06:06:02 PM »
Hi, guys
I am 33 years old and have been lifting for 12 years. I am 5`4`` and my current weight is 150lbs. I know it is not much but I am short.
At this point I am considering using some juice to help me to get bigger but I want to keep it simple.
I am planning on injecting 250mg twice a week and two weeks after my last shot use nolva as my PCT as follows: 40/40/20/20
I also read that clomid would work to bring your natural test back using it during 10 days after the last injection, 1-2 tabs x day.
I have read and researched and what I have found is that the information out there is overwhelming, so I would like to know what you guys think of this tentative cycle

Looks like you have done some research, good job.  I think what you have planned is fine, would rather see the sust injected 3 times a week but you will make good gains reguardless.  Go with the nolva.  I would also rather see a 16 weeks cycle but 12 will be OK.

What you planned is a good job and you should do fine on it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »
First off - is it in 1cc amps or 10cc UG?  Know what your using.
 Dont screw up by shuting down w/ a tiny dose for nothing.

I like sustanon, but if your only gonna use 1cc 2 X week,
I'd rather use as little as 400mg TE week in 2 x 200mg shots run straight for 12-15 weeks instead.

You dont understand HOW LITTLE  that 250mg of SUS is.
Its ment to last spread out over a month. It's a trickle release out. Its gonna take weeks for it to build up.

We aint looking for slightly reved HRT style dose, we want a WALLOP!

If I was going to 1st time SUS I'd do 2 x 2cc shots the first week at least; then drop it to what you planned. Trying to stretch it might just not do what your lookn for.

Theres a major differance in how long it takes taht 250mg of SUS to release compared to TC or TE.

ticolander

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 08:28:43 PM »
What I meant is I plan to inject 500mg (2ml) of Sutanon weekly, split in two shots of 250mg (1ml) each
 ;)
First off - is it in 1cc amps or 10cc UG?  Know what your using.
 Dont screw up by shuting down w/ a tiny dose for nothing.

I like sustanon, but if your only gonna use 1cc 2 X week,
I'd rather use as little as 400mg TE week in 2 x 200mg shots run straight for 12-15 weeks instead.

You dont understand HOW LITTLE  that 250mg of SUS is.
Its ment to last spread out over a month. It's a trickle release out. Its gonna take weeks for it to build up.

We aint looking for slightly reved HRT style dose, we want a WALLOP!

If I was going to 1st time SUS I'd do 2 x 2cc shots the first week at least; then drop it to what you planned. Trying to stretch it might just not do what your lookn for.

Theres a major differance in how long it takes taht 250mg of SUS to release compared to TC or TE.

MaTrlx

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 09:27:39 PM »
What I meant is I plan to inject 500mg (2ml) of Sutanon weekly, split in two shots of 250mg (1ml) each
 ;)

Even if its 500mg a week total, its still kinda a waste in the beginning part of the cycle as trab explains here in this thread regarding sustas and their ester half-lives.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=167419.0

Have a look at it. I also thought of running the exact same way of 2ccs a week as u planned but after reading trab's posts, it did make me think for a lil while.

More worthy to run 400-500mg per week Test Enan or Cyp imo.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 03:55:50 AM »
Sus works great, but hit it hard and quick at the begginiing of a cycle, then switch to a faster acting teat like cyp or straight prop at the end.
It will work mch better, and you will get less water build up and less sides in the long run!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 05:01:28 AM »
 ;)

Read thru the part of that link he has...."Just enough to shut you down at the start,,,,like throwing a couple cc in the trash...".

YES you'll feel a immediate boost. Your adding 30+60mg = ONLY 90mg of fast acting Testo w/ each shot.

The other componets will take time to build/ release, become active...

So... Your using only enough for the body to notice, and get a slight boost, then shut down.
Hey, YOUR GOING TO SHUT DOWN natural Test anyway you cut it here.
Get some benefits if your going to suffer the consequences.

Yeah, SOME guys gain a bit off 2cc a week; why not be sure about it?
The REAL cost you pay (Shut down) is the same either way.
I don't know if I'm coherent, maybe not......

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 06:25:24 PM »
or just do like i do, add some test prop to the beggining of the cycle. i usually front load 400mg a week total of prop on top of the test enth for first 3 weeks with each shot. i know it sounds like alot but it really gets me goin and on the 3rd week i taper off the prop and use only test e. this is just my own personal trick. others may not agree with this.

usually i would do 2cc prop 1 cc test enth x2 a week till week 3 i would swap over to just test enth.

same for end of cycle

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 01:41:11 AM »
Why pin yourself so much ?!!? pointless, you can inject Sust once a week, there's no difference between injecting once a week and 3 times a week. And for all the fools that think the 30mg of prop is going to make a marginal difference, remember the prop ester is active for up to 4 days at which point the next ester would be released anyways.

:)

Every time I've done sust  I've injected once a week, with phenomenal results every time, there really is no point doing an extra shot or two for the 30mg of prop you'll get from it.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 04:41:56 AM »
Hi, guys

let us know have you ever use roids ?

also cycle looks good, 12 weeks susta, not bad,

also i would pick up a nolva like pct... just me..
w

ticolander

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 08:22:52 PM »
Yes, Captain...I appreciate the suggestions from other guys but since this is going to be my first cycle I would like to keep it simple. Maybe in the future after being more experienced into roids I would consider their suggestions.
If you says you have gotten good results whit just one injection once a week that is great for me to know.
By the way, what would be your PCT? Do you use Nolva? ;)

Why pin yourself so much ?!!? pointless, you can inject Sust once a week, there's no difference between injecting once a week and 3 times a week. And for all the fools that think the 30mg of prop is going to make a marginal difference, remember the prop ester is active for up to 4 days at which point the next ester would be released anyways.

Every time I've done sust  I've injected once a week, with phenomenal results every time, there really is no point doing an extra shot or two for the 30mg of prop you'll get from it.

ticolander

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 08:24:38 PM »
let us know have you ever use roids ?

also cycle looks good, 12 weeks susta, not bad,

also i would pick up a nolva like pct... just me..
This is going to be my first time using roids, and believe me...I have been researching and reading a lot about this stuff on the internet. Sometimes the information ot there is overwhelming but I always learn oen thing or two.
I also plan to use nolva as PCT but I havenīt decided on the amount I am going to take. I have read the usual protocol is 40/40/20/20, some times 30/30/20/20, etc...two weeks after the last shot of susta, but I also just read a few minutes ago in another website that 10mg x day is enough.
So...I also would like to hear opinions about this.
For how long, how many, etc...
Some other people says Proviron is useful if taken during the cycle, but not sure about this

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 08:28:51 PM »
Yes, Captain...I appreciate the suggestions from other guys but since this is going to be my first cycle I would like to keep it simple. Maybe in the future after being more experienced into roids I would consider their suggestions.
If you says you have gotten good results whit just one injection once a week that is great for me to know.
By the way, what would be your PCT? Do you use Nolva? ;)

Better ask him HOW MANY CC IN THAT 1 Shot per week. 3? 4? 5? 6cc? Hes a big guy if I recall.
I can whack 2-3cc of SUS like nothing and I'm no monster.

30 60 60 100mgs in each 250cc.  Thats only 90mg of rapid (gone fast) then 160mg. Very low dose.
 Ineffective @ 1cc week.

ticolander

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 09:03:52 PM »
Better ask him HOW MANY CC IN THAT 1 Shot per week. 3? 4? 5? 6cc? Hes a big guy if I recall.
I can whack 2-3cc of SUS like nothing and I'm no monster.

30 60 60 100mgs in each 250cc.  Thats only 90mg of rapid (gone fast) then 160mg. Very low dose.
 Ineffective @ 1cc week.
How many CC in that single shot?...that is a good point

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 09:58:39 PM »

You pin yourself more frequently in order to keep test levels even. While you are right, the other test components of sust will be released long after the prop has been, not injecting frequently makes your test levels erratic and all over the place.

Although test is test, I prefer seeing a first time user go with test-e or cyp...it just keeps things simpler and lets them see how their body will react to test in the first place. Even so, using sust for a 1st cycle is not the end of the world by any means, and if you've already got it, then go for it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 12:42:25 PM »
I'm totally rethinking SUS as a good option for anyone that dont have a comprehension of
some basic pharmacology/ biochemistry.
They can PM when they crash and  figure heads or tails then.
 Grade school math is all it takes.

I can tell by his post there a good chance he's settin up for issues.
Write down all yur shots on the calendar at least so ya can figure it out later.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 06:59:57 PM »
so trab, what about doing an amp a day for the first week, then shooting an amp EOD after that.....

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 08:03:56 PM »
thats alot of pins lol

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 05:09:16 AM »
so trab, what about doing an amp a day for the first week, then shooting an amp EOD after that.....

Front load SUS. Hit hips and large sites early in cycle w/ as much as they can hold.
SUS is a LOW DOSE, TIME RELEASE PRODUCT!

That aint what a BBer wants to get big.....

So:
Day 1     3-5cc for experienced user.
Day 3     2-4cc -------------------
Day 6-7  2cc and start contemplating going to TE or topping off with TE.

THis front load w/ some Oxy and deca will practicly put weight on a dead man.FAST!
Fat boys Shouldn't do this load.
A muscular lean guy will do great on that. But watch the BP.
ANother very good use of SUS is tapering off. After bring dose of TE down to 200mg every 5-7th day,
Take 2cc of SUS, wait 17 days, take 1cc of SUS. Clomid/ nolva starting 17-20 days after that last 1cc.

That above front load is very effective.
The end tapper is also. Smooth landing.

ticolander

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 02:37:39 PM »
Front load SUS. Hit hips and large sites early in cycle w/ as much as they can hold.
SUS is a LOW DOSE, TIME RELEASE PRODUCT!

That aint what a BBer wants to get big.....

So:
Day 1     3-5cc for experienced user.
Day 3     2-4cc -------------------
Day 6-7  2cc and start contemplating going to TE or topping off with TE.

THis front load w/ some Oxy and deca will practicly put weight on a dead man.FAST!
Fat boys Shouldn't do this load.
A muscular lean guy will do great on that. But watch the BP.
ANother very good use of SUS is tapering off. After bring dose of TE down to 200mg every 5-7th day,
Take 2cc of SUS, wait 17 days, take 1cc of SUS. Clomid/ nolva starting 17-20 days after that last 1cc.

That above front load is very effective.
The end tapper is also. Smooth landing.

did my first shot of sust 250mg yesterday...I think I am going to front load it shooting again on wed and fri with the same amount (that would be 750mg this week). I know it is not as much as other guys have recommended, but since I am doing this first time ever I am scared, so don't want to inject a lot.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 04:48:29 PM »
That'll work. But its 3 ouchs of a product that gona last 21 day after the shot.
"Stability" of blood level is a moot point. 3x the hurting pokes.(and scar tissue)

Then ya also cant hit that same spot again for a week.  :-\

SUS Bulker? Get all you can out of each shot/ inj site right away, especially the hips and quads.  ;)
Take a shot of SUS? Make it worth while IMO.

Thats what Ive found works best. And I run thru a  bit of Karachi at $1.50 per amp.

ticolander

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »
That'll work. But its 3 ouchs of a product that gona last 21 day after the shot.
"Stability" of blood level is a moot point. 3x the hurting pokes.(and scar tissue)

Then ya also cant hit that same spot again for a week.  :-\

SUS Bulker? Get all you can out of each shot/ inj site right away, especially the hips and quads.  ;)
Take a shot of SUS? Make it worth while IMO.

Thats what Ive found works best. And I run thru a  bit of Karachi at $1.50 per amp.
Last time after my first injection I went to the gym and I suddenly felt like dizzines. Not sure if they were just my nerves or if it is something normal. I have to go today for my second front load shot and hell, I am a little scared.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 03:27:12 PM »
Last time after my first injection I went to the gym and I suddenly felt like dizzines. Not sure if they were just my nerves or if it is something normal. I have to go today for my second front load shot and hell, I am a little scared.

Dizzy right away, or later?
A big slug of Adrenaline from fear, surprise etc can drop even a large strong man.
Ive seen 2 guys tip right over from the sight of their own blood from little saw cuts.
Adrenaline is powerfull stuff.
Sitting still on a jolt of it (adrenaline) is not natural, makes the body feel weak.

If your still feeing dizzy you should go to the Dr of course.
Was that one of your 1st shots ever?

ticolander

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 04:04:08 PM »
Dizzy right away, or later?
A big slug of Adrenaline from fear, surprise etc can drop even a large strong man.
Ive seen 2 guys tip right over from the sight of their own blood from little saw cuts.
Adrenaline is powerfull stuff.
Sitting still on a jolt of it (adrenaline) is not natural, makes the body feel weak.

If your still feeing dizzy you should go to the Dr of course.
Was that one of your 1st shots ever?
I felt Dizzy maybe 15 minutes after the injection, It last just a few minutes but I was scared. To be honest, this is my second cycle. One year and a half ago I used Test C and Nandrolone, but I was under my trainer supervison. I can't remember the dosages or anything because he helped me on that. Eventhough, I remember that I used HCG as PCT and I had the same dizzines feeling after the 4th shot of HCG. I was so scated that I stopped it there. Now, this is the first time I am doing it all by myself, and maybe that is the reason why remembering that I am having the same sensation. It wasn't just dizziness but also I felt my pulse going fast. Adrenaline? I think that is what happened. Maybe I am not going to inject today and will wait until tomorrow and if I decide on front load I will shot the third injection on saturday.

ticolander

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »
I forgot to tell that on sunday I got the flu, so maybe that would be one reason for feeling dizzy, but not sure...