Author Topic: Things I hate  (Read 216383 times)

newmom

Re: Things I hate
« Reply #1450 on: February 12, 2012, 03:30:29 PM »

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1451 on: February 12, 2012, 03:41:58 PM »
will it hurt ???
don't act like its never been done to you before  ::)

newmom

« Reply #1452 on: February 12, 2012, 03:58:22 PM »
don't act like its never been done to you before  ::)

actually it hasn't

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1453 on: February 12, 2012, 04:41:22 PM »
actually it hasn't
well then it will hurt

newmom

« Reply #1454 on: February 12, 2012, 04:57:53 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1455 on: February 13, 2012, 12:48:17 PM »
people like whitney and m jackson who took natural gifts to new heights,fame ,money and squander it with drugs and die ....

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1456 on: February 22, 2012, 03:28:35 PM »
Something I or someone else has said but I saw it again at the gym today.

Barbell curls with 1 ten pounder on each side.

Way to waste a squat rack on a busy ass Tuesday right after work.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1457 on: February 22, 2012, 04:29:39 PM »
Lol, reminds me....the other day this guy is doing bbell rows in front of the squat rack, struggling with a whopping 155#'s....takes off and leaves the weight on the bar. Major pet peeve of mine! >:( anyway he cruises back into the area to use the hanging leg raise shit that hangs off the rack and I say hey are you done with this? He's like yeah...making no effort to show that he's going to pick it up...so I tell him don't worry I'll get it for you, I pick it up and bang out 10 curls, then rack it. By the time it hit the rack he was pulling the weights off and apologizing for leaving it. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1458 on: February 22, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »
Lol, reminds me....the other day this guy is doing bbell rows in front of the squat rack, struggling with a whopping 155#'s....takes off and leaves the weight on the bar. Major pet peeve of mine! >:( anyway he cruises back into the area to use the hanging leg raise shit that hangs off the rack and I say hey are you done with this? He's like yeah...making no effort to show that he's going to pick it up...so I tell him don't worry I'll get it for you, I pick it up and bang out 10 curls, then rack it. By the time it hit the rack he was pulling the weights off and apologizing for leaving it. ;D
damn straight ,,,people can go hang raise anywhere ,,,good shiiittt,,

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: February 22, 2012, 05:54:49 PM »
Hahaa, actually it was the squat rack he left the barbell in front of, the cage is next to the rack. I'm not that big of a dick! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1460 on: February 22, 2012, 06:59:09 PM »
I do weightless squat thrusts in my power rack. Why? Because I can.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1461 on: February 22, 2012, 07:17:43 PM »
;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1462 on: February 22, 2012, 11:50:44 PM »

You bastich!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1463 on: February 24, 2012, 08:22:41 AM »
Slow day at work on a Friday >:(

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1464 on: February 26, 2012, 11:47:13 PM »
Slow day at work on a Friday >:(
then you shoulda left and went drinking keener  >:(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1465 on: March 06, 2012, 09:58:39 AM »
then you shoulda left and went drinking keener  >:(

He doesn't have to leave, just takes a snort from the fifth of JD in his "filing cabinet."

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1466 on: March 06, 2012, 07:23:04 PM »
He doesn't have to leave, just takes a snort from the fifth of JD in his "filing cabinet."
i got a whole George Costanza happening under my desk  ;D

newmom

« Reply #1467 on: March 07, 2012, 03:51:28 AM »
i got a whole George Costanza happening under my desk  ;D

short and bald ???

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1468 on: March 07, 2012, 03:52:13 AM »

newmom

« Reply #1469 on: March 09, 2012, 05:09:41 PM »
dog sitting, ben is a pain in butt

but on the bright side. I have a running partner this weekend. I put my running shoes down stairs and he went bat shit nuts..I said not till the morning..dumb dog

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: March 12, 2012, 11:35:06 AM »
Poor Ben :(
R

newmom

« Reply #1471 on: March 12, 2012, 05:15:12 PM »
Poor Ben :(

lol..

naaaaaaaaa he's a good boy but getting on in years around mile 4 he started limping so we had to walk back but he's fine thank goodness or my father would knock me the fuck out.

I raced home from work to enjoy this 70 degree weather so nugget and I walked him for an hour. Sadly, this one house never has the german sheppard on a leash and the 3rd time in a week the dog has bolted across the street towards me and ben. I told the owner next time I'm calling animal control. Tonight it happend and scared nugget because I was gonna let ben loose (nugget comes first) but the owner got him in the middle of the street. Both dogs are over 120 pounds, that wouldn't of been good. Should I call animal control just so he gets a warning from them

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1472 on: March 13, 2012, 07:41:42 PM »
lol..

naaaaaaaaa he's a good boy but getting on in years around mile 4 he started limping so we had to walk back but he's fine thank goodness or my father would knock me the fuck out.

I raced home from work to enjoy this 70 degree weather so nugget and I walked him for an hour. Sadly, this one house never has the german sheppard on a leash and the 3rd time in a week the dog has bolted across the street towards me and ben. I told the owner next time I'm calling animal control. Tonight it happend and scared nugget because I was gonna let ben loose (nugget comes first) but the owner got him in the middle of the street. Both dogs are over 120 pounds, that wouldn't of been good. Should I call animal control just so he gets a warning from them

Call that E-Kul dipshit on the GnO and let both dogs bite him.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1473 on: March 14, 2012, 07:35:58 AM »
lol..

Personally I would probably go talk to the owner and try to work it out w/o getting animal control involved.   Things can end badly w/animal control.

Have you ever met/interacted positively with/petted that dog to see what it is like?

What if Ben and the German Shepherd "met" each other and Nugget met that dog as well in the presence of the owner?  If that is not agreeable, what about you calling the owner to say you all will be coming down his street and to please put the dog in if it is out?

The other thing you could do is take another route...but I would try to meet the dog and the owner on good terms first.  Do you think the dog is dangerous or just scary when he bolts out toward you?  My dogs both can seem scary but they aren't.

Maybe the dog and you all could be friends and it could become a pleasant part of your route.  Can't we all just get along? :)
R

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1474 on: March 14, 2012, 09:08:58 AM »
Just pepper spray then kick that sumbitch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!