Author Topic: MMAWeekly World MMA Rankings as of sep 12  (Read 2891 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
MMAWeekly World MMA Rankings as of sep 12
« on: September 12, 2007, 03:54:14 AM »
Here are the current MMAWeekly World MMA Rankings, which are up-to-date as of September 12.

HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION  (over 205 pounds)

#1 Heavyweight Fighter in the World:  Fedor Emelianenko

2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

3. Josh Barnett

4. Randy Couture

5. Gabriel Gonzaga

6. Tim Sylvia

7. Andrei Arlovski

8. Mirko Cro Cop

9. Fabricio Werdum

10. Aleksander Emelianenko

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION  (205-pound limit)

#1 Light Heavyweight Fighter in the World:  Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

2. Quinton Jackson

3. Chuck Liddell

4. Dan Henderson

5. Wanderlei Silva

6. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou

7. Ricardo Arona

8. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

9. Tito Ortiz

10. Kazuhiro Nakamura

MIDDLEWEIGHT DIVISION  (185-pound limit)

#1 Middleweight Fighter in the World:  Anderson Silva

2. Paulo Filho

3. Matt Lindland

4. Rich Franklin

5. Denis Kang

6. Nathan Marquardt

7. Robbie Lawler

8. Kazuo Misaki

9. Frank Trigg

10. Yushin Okami

WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION  (170-pound limit)

#1 Welterweight Fighter in the World:  Matt Serra

2. Georges St. Pierre

3. Matt Hughes

4. Josh Koscheck

5. Karo Parisyan

6. Diego Sanchez

7. Jon Fitch

8. Jake Shields

9. Carlos Condit

10. Marcus Davis

LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION  (160-pound limit)

#1 Lightweight Fighter in the World:  Takanori Gomi

2. Hayato Sakurai

3. Gilbert Melendez

4. Tatsuya Kawajiri

5. Shinya Aoki

6. Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro

7. Joachim Hansen

8. Joe Stevenson

9. Mitsuhiro Ishida

10. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto

FEATHERWEIGHT DIVISION  (145 pounds and under)

#1 Featherweight Fighter in the World:  Akitoshi Tamura

2. "Lion" Takeshi Inoue

3. Antonio Carvalho

4. Hatsu Hioki

5. Urijah Faber

6. Masakazu Imanari

7. Jeff Curran

8. Yoshiro Maeda

9. Tenkei Fujimiya

10. Rumina Sato

Discuss
Z

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: MMAWeekly World MMA Rankings as of sep 12
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 04:55:58 AM »
I want to see Couture vs Fedor.
The House that Ruth built

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 04:59:04 AM »
me too. if couture would win that, that would shut the pride fanboys up forever  ;D
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 07:58:48 AM »
me too. if couture would win that, that would shut the pride fanboys up forever  ;D

And if Fedor put him out in the first round it will only add fuel to the fire of those that know Fedor is the best in the world... ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 08:27:57 AM »
Why is this guy posting in my threads if he think theyre so bad? epic double standard.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 08:43:13 AM »
Simply because it's a thread.. I post in a lot of threads. Whether it's your thread or not..  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 08:45:29 AM »
doesnt make sense. you said yourself that i only post shit, yet you keep showing up in thread after thread i make. why dont you just ignore them alltogether if theyre so bad?

or maybe you can start some of your own and contribute for once instead of whining and bitching all day long? but that's probably too much to ask for.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 08:52:24 AM »
doesnt make sense. you said yourself that i only post shit, yet you keep showing up in thread after thread i make. why dont you just ignore them alltogether if theyre so bad?

or maybe you can start some of your own and contribute for once instead of whining and bitching all day long? but that's probably too much to ask for.

See once again.. Here you go acting like a childish poster.. A mod shouldn't act like that.. But once again this is why I don't think you should be a MOD.. For the last few days you have done nothing but ruin everythread.. I am not the only one who thinks this... Today since you have been removed from Mod you are flooding the board with new threads trying to prove to Ron that you should get back your MOD duties....

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 08:53:06 AM »

LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION  (160-pound limit)

#1 Lightweight Fighter in the World:  Takanori Gomi

2. Hayato Sakurai

3. Gilbert Melendez

4. Tatsuya Kawajiri

5. Shinya Aoki

6. Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro

7. Joachim Hansen

8. Joe Stevenson

9. Mitsuhiro Ishida

10. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto

I'd have Thiago Tavares somewhere in the middle of this group

Lynch21

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 08:55:47 AM »
I am starting to think Fedor shouldn't be at the number one spot. He hasn't had a fight in a long time. Lindland really doesn't count. The guy is a 185 pounds.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 09:00:31 AM »
I would love to see Barnett and Couture...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 09:03:07 AM »
See once again.. Here you go acting like a childish poster.. A mod shouldn't act like that.. But once again this is why I don't think you should be a MOD.. For the last few days you have done nothing but ruin everythread.. I am not the only one who thinks this... Today since you have been removed from Mod you are flooding the board with new threads trying to prove to Ron that you should get back your MOD duties....

What a crybaby. Go and suck on your thumb or something small guy.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 09:11:42 AM »
What a crybaby. Go and suck on your thumb or something small guy.

Blutoe, truth hurts.. You don't deserve this possition.. Lots agree not just me.. Deal with it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 09:13:37 AM »
Blutoe, truth hurts.. You don't deserve this possition.. Lots agree not just me.. Deal with it.

I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.
I can't think of anyone who contribute more.

In fact, I challenge anyone to find one who does. I'll paypal $100 to your account if you succeed!

Good luck.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 09:29:16 AM »
I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.
I can't think of anyone who contribute more.

In fact, I challenge anyone to find one who does. I'll paypal $100 to your account if you succeed!

Good luck.

Your contribution the last 3 days have been great you have added nothing but hot garbage to the board.. With all of your Crocop talk in everythread. How about how you so easily argue with people and screw up threads. Let's see we could touch on the fact that your hate for pride comes out in everythread and ruins them. Pure hot garbage. How long have you trained for again, honestly. I mean to me it sounds like you get your knowledge from boards and tv. How much time you got logged in a dojo or on the mat.. Great point thanks...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 09:30:38 AM »
I am starting to think Fedor shouldn't be at the number one spot.

Doesn't Fedor duck everyone who's any good?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 09:32:05 AM »
Your contribution the last 3 days have been great you have added nothing but hot garbage to the board.. With all of your Crocop talk in everythread. How about how you so easily argue with people and screw up threads. Let's see we could touch on the fact that your hate for pride comes out in everythread and ruins them. Pure hot garbage. How long have you trained for again, honestly. I mean to me it sounds like you get your knowledge from boards and tv. How much time you got logged in a dojo or on the mat.. Great point thanks...

Looks like I can keep my $100.

Just as I thought.  :)
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 09:35:05 AM »
Looks like I can keep my $100.

Just as I thought.  :)

Just like I thought you ducked the question, how much real time do you have.. Not just non-sense you read or see.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 09:38:16 AM »
Just like I thought you ducked the question, how much real time do you have.. Not just non-sense you read or see.....

Are your questions relevant? The only legitimate complaint would be of me abusing my mod power, can you give a single example of when I have?

That's $100 to your account right there if you can.

Good luck son.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 09:44:00 AM »
Here you go make sure to send me my money.. You abuse your Mod powers, or maybe saying that you disregard your Mod responsibilites is better.. A mod should treat this board the way it should be treated. LIKE A BUSINESS, the way you run this I doubt you would have return customers if it was a business. This board has become a wreck. As a MOD you should promote the talking of MMA not the name calling and complete non-sense that you RKB and Danny were doing for the last 3 days.. Mods should let people know not to run off the people who actually train and bring actual training knowledge. Look at how much you have spammed this board and you call that contributing. You have not acted at least in my opinion the way a MOD should. Getting in arguments with anyone and stooping to their level in my eyes is not MOD appropriate.. You ever heard of setting the example this is what MOD's should do...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 09:48:14 AM »
Here you go make sure to send me my money.. You abuse your Mod powers, or maybe saying that you disregard your Mod responsibilites is better.. A mod should treat this board the way it should be treated. LIKE A BUSINESS, the way you run this I doubt you would have return customers if it was a business. This board has become a wreck. As a MOD you should promote the talking of MMA not the name calling and complete non-sense that you RKB and Danny were doing for the last 3 days.. Mods should let people know not to run off the people who actually train and bring actual training knowledge. Look at how much you have spammed this board and you call that contributing. You have not acted at least in my opinion the way a MOD should. Getting in arguments with anyone and stooping to their level in my eyes is not MOD appropriate.. You ever heard of setting the example this is what MOD's should do...

That's $200 you missed out on.

Are you talking about *ChuteBox* now, you want him gone as a mod?
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 09:51:24 AM »
That's $200 you missed out on.

Are you talking about *ChuteBox* now, you want him gone as a mod?

Give me a break dude, Chute is the one who does a damn good job on here.. Yeah he does get in occasional squabbles but your in an argument every damn day... It gets to be annoying plus you think you have an idea.. Answer my question there buddy how much time you got training.. TV knowledge is not worth it's wait when it comes to actual training....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2007, 10:01:46 AM »
Give me a break dude, Chute is the one who does a damn good job on here.. Yeah he does get in occasional squabbles but your in an argument every damn day... It gets to be annoying plus you think you have an idea.. Answer my question there buddy how much time you got training.. TV knowledge is not worth it's wait when it comes to actual training....

Chute more than anyone has abused his mod powers. He even made his beef locked stickys. Not once did you complain about that, hell you support it. Which shows what a total hypocrite you are and that this is just personal. You're pissed off because I owned you 6+ months ago. You never got over it.

As for training knowledge, it's irrelevant. Would you want Diesel1 de-modded if it turns out he has no or limited actual knowledge and experience?
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2007, 10:12:51 AM »
Chute more than anyone has abused his mod powers. He even made his beef locked stickys. Not once did you complain about that, hell you support it. Which shows what a total hypocrite you are and that this is just personal. You're pissed off because I owned you 6+ months ago. You never got over it.

As for training knowledge, it's irrelevant. Would you want Diesel1 de-modded if it turns out he has no or limited actual knowledge and experience?

Looks like you want both Chute and Diesel1 gone. That doesn't leave us with many mods now do it... are you campaigning? Is that what's this is all about?

That's the funny part you are so into trying to own people you forget your job... Don't you even get paid for this. Damn, I just feel bad that Ron pays you for what you do.. Am I campaning hell I might as well try. Your wrong about training knowledge being irrelevant.. It is completly relevant. This is a board about MMA how could actually doing the sport be irrelevant. Sitting on your ass and watching fights and formulating an opinion is great but if you have ever been in an armbar or had to fight out of a rear naked and know what it's like I find that to be worth more then to say "Crocop had a broken rib, but he can still fight..." because you've never been kicked in the ribs and felt that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 10:15:54 AM »
That's the funny part you are so into trying to own people you forget your job... Don't you even get paid for this. Damn, I just feel bad that Ron pays you for what you do.. Am I campaning hell I might as well try. Your wrong about training knowledge being irrelevant.. It is completly relevant. This is a board about MMA how could actually doing the sport be irrelevant. Sitting on your ass and watching fights and formulating an opinion is great but if you have ever been in an armbar or had to fight out of a rear naked and know what it's like I find that to be worth more then to say "Crocop had a broken rib, but he can still fight..." because you've never been kicked in the ribs and felt that.

I don't see it being relevant. I don't think MS has experience from being in a choke, yet there was no complaints about him being a mod. I've never heard of Diesel1's training experience, but that hasn't stopped him for being a big contributing factor to the board.

You want both these people gone. I do not.
Z