Author Topic: What exactly is it YOU lift for?  (Read 6928 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: What exactly is it YOU lift for?
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 07:50:16 AM »
I lift to look good for myself , my girlfriend and my clients.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 07:57:00 AM »
I lift to look good for myself , my girlfriend and my clients.

Is that why the Self Loathing?

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 08:12:44 AM »
damn man you must look incredible with those dimensions, post a picture.

I don't know to post a pic.  I just took a pic and tried to post it but I'm not sure what the hell I'm doin.  I clicked on "Insert Image" but I don't know what to do then. 

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 08:14:28 AM »
I used pot once because I heard it was relazing.  My back was hurting after a workout and I thought it would be a good idea.  I smoked 3/4 of a cigar blunt and I thought I was going to die, the muscles in my back felt like they were being torn apart.  I could feel my heart beating rapidly, I thought I was going to have a heart attack.  One of my employees had a similar experience.  Other people have a great experience with pot, I guess it comes down to how your body handles it. 

My drug of choice is Test...creates a since of well being, gets you big, and increases sex drive.

Hahaha when you first start to swim you don't dive straight in the deep end do you?  ;D

You gotta take it easy man no wonder you were freakin! you smoked 3 quarters of a blunt your first time LOL

You should have hit a bong once and thats it. 3 quarters of a blunt is meant to devastate !

I bet you could feel every sensation of everything hahah man those were the days  :)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 08:16:13 AM »
damn man you must look incredible with those dimensions, post a picture.

oh god, I hope he doesn't fall for this
Here comes the money shot

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007, 08:19:01 AM »
I don't know to post a pic.  I just took a pic and tried to post it but I'm not sure what the hell I'm doin.  I clicked on "Insert Image" but I don't know what to do then. 

Try clicking additional options and browsing your own computer. If you havent already . . .

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 08:20:17 AM »
Hey Rockyfortune,the post was a goof.Sorry,I should have explained it better to you.However,anyone who tells me they lift for health is a liar or just stupid or lifts like a women.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 08:21:53 AM »
Try clicking additional options and browsing your own computer. If you havent already . . .

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 08:23:36 AM »
yeah Rockfortune you fuccking pusssy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should lift like Billy and load 950 pounds on the squat bar and have ten of your buddies pull you into a little corset and wrap your knees like a mummy and then spread your feet 7 feet apart so you're already in a half squat then have the Monolift drop the weight on your back and leverage the weight down 4 inches using your ass, that's REAL LIFTING BITCH@!!!!!!!!!$#@$#@^$#!!!!!! :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 08:26:10 AM »

brutal 15 inch arms, feminine flowered t shirt and 1991 Sam's club stonewashed jeans.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007, 08:28:57 AM »
brutal 15 inch arms, feminine flowered t shirt and 1991 Sam's club stonewashed jeans.

oddly enough you dieted down won't look that good

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2007, 08:29:13 AM »
I knew that was coming... ;D

My arms do look small in that pic but they measure out at 17 and 1/2.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2007, 08:30:21 AM »

oddly enough you dieted down won't look that good
hahahahha, another "diet down" post. ;D how original, had your daily ration of Colt .45 and fried chicken today, "steele"?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2007, 08:33:31 AM »
Well ever since I started dating this girl named Pam (she works at my job with me), she has taken steps to improve herself...so I think that lifting wieghts would be equivalent to her getting a new hair stlye.

-J Halpert
The Number 2 in Scranton

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2007, 08:34:12 AM »
hahahahha, another "diet down" post. ;D how original, had you daily ration of Colt 045 and fried chicken today, "steele"?

I was never really a fan of beer..taste nasty..I have never finished a bottle
not really big on fried chicken either..more into BBQ (jerk chicken) to be specific

assuming that you stay natural..you said that you were 5'11"..you think that you would have a better build than this guy?

save the flame material....I still say that you were more creative as sarcasm

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2007, 08:34:33 AM »

Good decent size! Notrhin to be ashamed of at all.

Mean spotless bathroom.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2007, 08:36:10 AM »
I was never really a fan of beer..taste nasty..I have never finished a bottle
not really big on fried chicken either..more into BBQ (jerk chicken) to be specific

assuming that you stay natural..you said that you were 5'11"..you think that you would have a better build than this guy?

save the flame material....I still say that you were more creative as sarcasm

hahahahaa, ok "steele" how does it feel to know that White men will always be in control of this country and rule your people?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2007, 08:36:29 AM »
Good decent size! Notrhin to be ashamed of at all.

Mean spotless bathroom.

translation : i live with mommy
The Number 2 in Scranton

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2007, 08:37:29 AM »
T

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2007, 08:39:50 AM »
I was smokin a gram or two with some friends a few minutes ago.. We had this discussion about what it is we lift for. It seems you can learn alot about a person when you understand what it is that motivates them to bodybuild.

I guess I really do it for the health part.. I've always had a face that can attract women  no problem so women don't motivate me much as its not a problem either way. I really think there isn't any use for me to be "big." I mean... my arms tape out to a (getbig measly) little over 16 and a half inches. Seems the only people that don't like that size are people on getbig? I suppose I could get them bigger but why try so hard? My legs... well I can squat 405 for a single. Nothing special there. And I'm very content with all this.

I wonder what it is that make people want to bodybuild on this website? It's obvious some people don't get much attention and seek it desperately through this site. Being huge seems to only attracts respect from men and about literally 10% of decent looking women outside "the industry". In all my time reading magazines everytime I show my girlfriend or one of her friends a pic of any pro they say "thats gross he's just too big"

So what is it that drives you to bodybuild? Is it the women, the competition, the health, the attention, or all of these? The people I encounter on this site really blow my mind, and i'd like to know what it is that gets you to the gym everyday.Also I find it odd some people have to prove themselves on an "online community" by posting videos to backup their claims. So please describe what it is that drives you. Thanks much

I do it for control, power, appearance and health in that order.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2007, 08:40:05 AM »
I was smokin a gram or two with some friends a few minutes ago.. We had this discussion about what it is we lift for. It seems you can learn alot about a person when you understand what it is that motivates them to bodybuild.

I guess I really do it for the health part..

Lifting to offset the unhealthy effects of smoking drugs?  Makes sense to me.   ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2007, 08:41:02 AM »
I do it for control, power, appearance and health in that order.
translation : low self esteem and hidden homosexuality
The Number 2 in Scranton

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2007, 08:42:19 AM »
If getbig wasn't so filled with venom, I would post before and after pics of me....I have dropped a good deal of weight. When ever I see pics even from 2 years I cringe.

a few years ago I saw my co-workers and friends had an ever expanding mid section, my self included...I joined a gym, and never looked back

oddly enough I find that it clears my head, stress and problems goes away...atleast for the time I spend in the gym.

joined getbig, spent some time on the training and supplement board and really learned a  lot.

what is really terrifing is when I see guys my age call themselves old, act old and give up on life.  "You get over 30, you get married, you have kids, you become a fat slob and then die"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 08:42:36 AM »
Jokes Aside he'd turn 1000 times more heads than the average175 pound 25% dude.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2007, 08:43:13 AM »
Jokes Aside he'd turn 1000 times more heads than the average175 pound 25% dude.
Looks like 'he' got your attention 'stud'
The Number 2 in Scranton