Author Topic: Scar Tissue From Injections  (Read 2402 times)

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
Scar Tissue From Injections
« on: September 12, 2007, 07:31:40 AM »
I have really sensitive skin to stuff like this and after two cycles of injecting into my gluets (I alternated it each week) I have pretty bad marks in the injection area. I last injected 6 weeks ago but have only noticed this a few weeks ago.

The injections didnt really hurt except it got a little more sensitive towards the end of the cycle.

Have any of you guys experianced this? Everyone else I have spoken to says that the marks went away a couple weeks after the cycle but mine arent really disapearing.

I am using bio oil and I will get some vitamin e cream tonight to apply. Can anyone help on this?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Scar Tissue From Injections
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 07:51:28 AM »
You have scar marks on your skin?

i've never had that problem.

what size pin are you using to inject with?

8)

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 09:18:51 AM »
23 guage. The blues.

The guy I know and showed them to used 21 guage and said his were gone within 1-2 weeks.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »
Dont you hit delts also? Spread them around. Try legs too.

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 03:05:20 PM »
I have really sensitive skin to stuff like this and after two cycles of injecting into my gluets (I alternated it each week) I have pretty bad marks in the injection area. I last injected 6 weeks ago but have only noticed this a few weeks ago.

The injections didnt really hurt except it got a little more sensitive towards the end of the cycle.

Have any of you guys experianced this? Everyone else I have spoken to says that the marks went away a couple weeks after the cycle but mine arent really disapearing.

I am using bio oil and I will get some vitamin e cream tonight to apply. Can anyone help on this?

Don't worry. You do not have scar tissue from two cycles..you will know when you do because when you inject you will hear a taring type sound as the needle goes in. It will be very faint and sound almost like fabric ripping...start hitting your shoulders if your glutes are sensitive. You are most likely just passing through a vein and that is where the pain is coming from..and for God sakes don't forget to aspirate before injecting.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 06:08:48 PM »
Are you sure you are injecting into the muscle and not into fatty tissue?  Make sure your pins are at least 1.5", also 23ga is pretty small for glutes, that would take a good bit of time to inject in an area that is allready hard to reach.  I use 21 ga because it goes much faster.  You should not be able to notice where you pin especially if it is only every other week per glute.  As I said my guess is that you aren't going deep enough into the muscle.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 01:30:37 AM »
Im glad some one started this topic because I have a question.

In the last 3 months Ive noticed that I cant get the needle into my delts. It almost bends before it breaks the skin. Once ive got the needle in I cant empty the contents it just wont go in. Whats up with this?

I say most of my shots are in the delts and then quads.

Is this a build up of scar tissue or because im using the same site to often.

Im using test prop EOD at the moment and using my delts to alternate...

thanks

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 05:40:48 AM »
Are you sure you are injecting into the muscle and not into fatty tissue? 

This was my first thought as well.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 05:45:01 AM »
Im glad some one started this topic because I have a question.

In the last 3 months Ive noticed that I cant get the needle into my delts. It almost bends before it breaks the skin. Once ive got the needle in I cant empty the contents it just wont go in. Whats up with this?

I say most of my shots are in the delts and then quads.

Is this a build up of scar tissue or because im using the same site to often.

Im using test prop EOD at the moment and using my delts to alternate...

thanks

Yes, this is from more typical scar build-up at your injection site. 

I typically pin my quads, and there is a major difference when I hit the more frequent spots.  The skin is harder to penetrate, and the gear pushes out much slower.  On the flip side, I rarely pin my glutes because I need a mirror since I can't reach back that far, but when I do the pin slides right in and the plunger bottoms out in 2-3 seconds.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 07:06:02 AM »
I also cant shoot into my glutes its a misson , quads is the easiest.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 07:51:25 AM »
I also cant shoot into my glutes its a misson , quads is the easiest.

Ahh...yes...the price we pay for just being too friggin' big  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 10:14:30 AM »

I have never injected in to the glutes so I can't relate...

I use a 25G for all shots, so I've never experienced your issue.

I rotate the biceps, delts, pecs, quads.....

If your skin bruises, marks, scars easily.........you could be in for a long haul, son.

Take it easy and perhaps switch to a smaller needle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 07:40:24 AM »
Ahh...yes...the price we pay for just being too friggin' big  ;D

Na I just think im not very agile hahahah I wish it was because I was to big!

Ive tried to shoot into my triceps once which was a big mistake , I hit a nerve or something and my arm lost feeling in it for about week.

Biceps I must say is an easy site and painless.

How much do you inject into your smaller groups like biceps , triceps or even chest?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »
Na I just think im not very agile hahahah I wish it was because I was to big!

Ive tried to shoot into my triceps once which was a big mistake , I hit a nerve or something and my arm lost feeling in it for about week.

Biceps I must say is an easy site and painless.

How much do you inject into your smaller groups like biceps , triceps or even chest?

I actually think triceps are one of the easiest places to inject, but with Biceps I almost always have trouble with a very sore injection spot. I've never injected more then 1cc into my bi's but my tri's and pecs I've stuck up to 3cc per injection..no problem.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 11:54:18 PM »
I actually think triceps are one of the easiest places to inject, but with Biceps I almost always have trouble with a very sore injection spot. I've never injected more then 1cc into my bi's but my tri's and pecs I've stuck up to 3cc per injection..no problem.

Well after reading this I shot into my bicep which I havent done in a long long time. That was friday. It didnt work out like I remember  :-[

Not looking good. Ive had an infection before from stanazol , it doesnt seem like that , I can bend my arm , just very red around the site and inflammed. This maybe due to it being test prop not sure...Ive been taking 500mg asprin every 5 hours so if its not right by tomorrow I'll check out the doctor. Id rather catch it early!

Anyways I'll stick to delts n quads!

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 10:41:51 AM »
i never pin my glutes either. i hold to much fat there. (no im not fat) always pin 25g delts, quads, and pecs...  no problems

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 07:32:44 PM »
I use 25's for the glutes and shoulders, but for the bi's and tri's I heat up the oil a little and use a 27(flows easy with heat) I go no more than a cc at a time though. 

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 07:36:25 PM »
I'm really suprised so many of you use 25 and even 27?! gauge.  I only use 21 and 23s anything else seems like it would take way too long, I have trouble reaching a lot of my spots comfortably so I prefer to get in and out quickly.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 07:53:48 PM »
yeah i'm real suprised about the use of 25 guage. i find 23 even a pain in the ass, takes too long, so i use 22 if i can. unfortunately teh store was recently out of everythign but one inch 23 guage, so no ass shots for a while. But injectin like 2.5cc's with the 23 even takes a bit of a wait.  Its not the injecting i like doin fast, i'm happy doin that nice slow and steady, but i hate drawing for so long.

the end

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 08:01:43 PM »
it may take a little longer (only couple seconds) but to me the 25 gives me less trauma then a 23. when i pin with a 25 nice and steady pressure i dont even feel the needle pierce the skin or feel it goin in. it just glides right in. and im not really in a hurry. i enjoy the pinnin process so couple more seconds + no pain is ok by me

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 05:14:16 AM »
Reaching is my problem. I only use 25s for up to 1.5cc and only in Delts or quads.
The rest is too hard to reach and slow to shoot.

The longer the needle, the harder to push oil also.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 05:44:36 AM »
The worst thing I ever tried was shooting Test susp into my quad with a 18G , that was like injecting myself with a pen! Yeah I only use 21g- 23g

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 09:35:19 AM »
Are you sure you are injecting into the muscle and not into fatty tissue? 

For arguments sake, what happens if you dont inject deep enough, and hit the fatty tissue, instead of the muscle? Same effect, or does it react differenty?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 09:36:01 AM »
The worst thing I ever tried was shooting Test susp into my quad with a 18G , that was like injecting myself with a pen! Yeah I only use 21g- 23g

OMG!  ;D
18ga pokes too big a hole in the rubber stoppers for my tastes.
That aint gettin' near my quads!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 09:39:24 AM »
For arguments sake, what happens if you dont inject deep enough, and hit the fatty tissue, instead of the muscle? Same effect, or does it react differenty?

I dont think humans have fat "marbled" in to the meat like a Beef steak.
Have to ask a surgeon about this....

Too shallow is the issue I think; Not penetrating the fat under the skin.
You can pinch the skin up, and kind of tell how much fat is in most places.