Author Topic: Who do you think USED to juice and who do you think CURRENTLY juice in MMA?  (Read 3580 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
Re: Who do you think USED to juice and who do you think CURRENTLY juice in MMA?
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »
I think people looked at him as an big peice of shit that put on boring fights.
He never took advantage of his physical attributes; he never had any personality.
Tim's just not a likeable dude.

A guy that slow and boring made the division, and MMA, look bad.

TEAM REPTILIAN

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 03:39:56 PM »
I think people looked at him as an big peice of shit that put on boring fights.
He never took advantage of his physical attributes; he never had any personality.
Tim's just not a likeable dude.

A guy that slow and boring made the division, and MMA, look bad.

Agree again, Tim most of the time ran or did just what he had to do to win his fights. I will give him his respect on the Mir fight the guy was pretty damn tough. Breaking his arm and all and not tapping... Yet then again that was the highlight of his career in my opinion.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 03:42:01 PM »
they dont have to be jacked to be juicers - look at Royce Gracie. I f you can legally do it and be  a better fighter - why not doing it, i 'm pretty sure that 95% of the UFC figters re on some kind of anabolic - either prescribed by a doctor or bought form a dealer.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
I think it's all true to a degree. All these guys are popular for different reasons-
Chuck's image, Randy's heroism, Rampage's attitude...the belt amplifies that.

But it sure didn't help Tim Sylvia at all.

I think if you're hated and you have the belt, you're hated even more.
If your loved you're loved more.

Finally, something we agree on.  Tim Sylvia had the personality of a petrified tree.  I think people could recognize that there were a ton of holes in Sylvia's game and it was frustrating for fans that he would win.  This was amplified by the fact that he did only as much as it took for him to squeak out a victory.
A

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 04:55:02 PM »
Finally, something we agree on.  Tim Sylvia had the personality of a petrified tree.  I think people could recognize that there were a ton of holes in Sylvia's game and it was frustrating for fans that he would win.  This was amplified by the fact that he did only as much as it took for him to squeak out a victory.

Yeah I think alot agree on this, but the thing is that there wasn't a person really that was much better in the HW division.. I guess The pitbull. The UFC HW division was a little thin.. Now it is getting better every month...

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007, 05:08:45 PM »
I've got news for everyone.  Just about every fighter now days is taking a cocktail similar to the following;

-HGH
-E.P.O
-Cortico's out the yen yang
-Nolvadex to boost natural levels (don't test me, this has been proven to bring you way up)
-Mucho, mucho pain killers

I know a fighter that lives in Vegas who confessed to me this is true.  When you think about it none of these things are tested for and help tremendously in the endurance/recovery game.  Even the Nolvadex is just used to boost test levels to recover better.  Everything else is a given.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 05:09:54 PM »
I've got news for everyone.  Just about every fighter now days is taking a cocktail similar to the following;

-HGH
-E.P.O
-Nolvadex to boost natural levels (don't test me, this has been proven to bring you way up)

I know a fighter that lives in Vegas who confessed to me this is true.  When you think about it none of these things are tested for and help tremendously in the endurance/recovery game.  Even the Nolvadex is just used to boost test levels to recover better.  Everything else is a given.

What kind of pain killers?
E

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »
What kind of pain killers?

Loritabs & vico's out the gazzoo.  Some guys get a huge high off them and takes the ice off the pain in training/sparing.  Me, one pill and it's good night...I fall asleep, but then again i've never taken 3 at a time with a monster e.c.a stack energy supplement!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2007, 05:13:58 PM »

-HGH
-E.P.O

Houston Alexander had a raise bump on his midsection that looked like a subcutaneous GH injection site.
A

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »
Loritabs & vico's out the gazzoo.

Yep, gives you tons of energy. I take about 25, 10's a day. But I am currently weaning down.
E

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2007, 05:15:47 PM »
Houston Alexander had a raise bump on his midsection that looked like a subcutaneous GH injection site.

I forgot about IGF...could have been that too.  E.P.O is known to leave a nasty wart for a while after shooting...he could have done some the day of the fight for a boost and the site didn't go down enough.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2007, 05:16:30 PM »
Yep, gives you tons of energy. I take about 25, 10's a day. But I am currently weaning down.

WHAT?  You can't be serious!  25?  That would put me in a month long coma!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2007, 05:18:03 PM »

I got buddies that snort some of those... Straight crazy.. I get sick from tylenol.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2007, 05:20:24 PM »

Yeah, it's a bad habit. Coming off them is the worst. Flu like symptoms for weeks, but its better than quitting cold turkey. I was taking over 40 a day about a month ago.
E

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2007, 05:31:11 PM »
Yeah, it's a bad habit. Coming off them is the worst. Flu like symptoms for weeks, but its better than quitting cold turkey. I was taking over 40 a day about a month ago.

Good luck on quitting.  That's gotta be an expensive habit!  Not to mention your liver/kidneys will feel much better! ;)

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2007, 05:36:03 PM »
the combo of vikes and soma are the most widely abuse scrpts out there

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2007, 05:39:06 PM »
Good luck on quitting.  That's gotta be an expensive habit!  Not to mention your liver/kidneys will feel much better! ;)

Thanks, yeah it's pricey. I try to wean off and on every couple of months to ease up my bank account and my internal organs. It's nice when I start back up again and 2 makes me feel like a million bucks, instead of popping 8 at a time :-\
E

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2007, 05:46:23 PM »
someone told me a while back that only title fights are tested by the NSAC..

don't know if thats bullshit or not

They are doing randoms too, in addition to the title fights.  I think Cali. tests everybody.
Predictions
 40/61