Author Topic: ALRI sponsors $1,000 Posedown: Billy vs. Vince vs. DA?  (Read 48831 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Re: Billy Gun's Memoir "Diary of a Gay Meth Baby"
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2007, 08:38:32 AM »
He is about half way done with it,,,,he still needs to finish the chapters on his pre/post acne days and life without MD and eyeliner,and how the 2 day divorce led to much more oily skin and also his thoughts on bulk clearsil. Why and where.

I wonder if he's going to go into detail about the years of molestation that made him the retarded queef that he is?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

thisiskeith12

« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2007, 08:39:15 AM »
"The Showdown! Me vs. Vince"

"I left it all out on stage (including my internal organs)"

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »
"turned around and my dog had ate my stash....I was not going to let this stop my efforts in getting ripped and muscular, so I turned him over and sucked him off, feeling the energy from my missplaced stash pump my mouth full of tart juices....BOOM I was in the zone"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2007, 09:01:42 AM »
 ;D  This thread has potential, huge potential.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2007, 09:12:01 AM »
Chapter IV

"... And suddenly Venom Vince turned around and hit the most wicked awesome front-lat-spread I had ever seen. I knew this was no dream... it was a nightmare... my nightmare, and Vince was the Boogeyman."  -Billyguns
a

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2007, 09:32:14 AM »
Chapter IV

"... And suddenly Venom Vince turned around and hit the most wicked awesome front-lat-spread I had ever seen. I knew this was no dream... it was a nightmare... my nightmare, and Vince was the Boogeyman."

i just spit out big 100 bar all over my monitor.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2007, 09:48:42 AM »
Chapter IV

"... And suddenly Venom Vince turned around and hit the most wicked awesome front-lat-spread I had ever seen. I knew this was no dream... it was a nightmare... my nightmare, and Vince was the Boogeyman."

lol

I love venom's avatar...who needs stars when you have a trophy?   hahahahahahaha....2nd place out of 2 people and he's braggin...hahahahahaha.
nasser=piece of shit

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Re: 1000 dollar supplement prize raised up from ALRI for the Billy Vs Vince Pose
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2007, 09:57:36 AM »
Damn you've got long ass legs  :o  I know you're 6'4" but they are like 3/4's of your body.

Anyway, Derek can not put his hands on Vincent (even though many want it done so badly).  He would be arrested for battery.  Hmmm, I am betting many want to see that too.

derek would love that he could get arrested and go to jail...he can strip for all the queens in jail then..

footloose and fancy free

Mons Venus

Re: ALRI sponsors Podedown: Billy vs. Vince vs. DA?
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2007, 10:05:09 AM »
Just wanted to sign on and let anyone who is going to the olympia know that ALRI has up'ed the prize to 500 dollars in supplements to the winner of the Billy Guns -vs- Vince Goodrum Posedown and the winner also gets to spend the day with the beautiful venom girls!!!

Do yourself a favor and GET A REAL JOB. You're one lost soul Billy.

Billy Guns

« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2007, 10:45:17 AM »
Do yourself a favor and GET A REAL JOB. You're one lost soul Billy.

Do yourself a real favor get your own avatar and stop given that girl a bad name...your trash talking and her picture are not exactly a perfect match

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 1000 dollar supplement prize raised up from ALRI for the Billy Vs Vince Pose
« Reply #160 on: September 14, 2007, 10:51:42 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about tubby I have not touched that shit since MAY 26th 2007 the only thing I added in my current diet is a bit of cardio which we all know you dont do!!!

My Back is far better than yours you had zero compairison there my arms are 17.5 today and colette has been pushing me harder everyday to grow!!

My legs are my biggest issue from my accident but still they are coming along too so head to church ASAP and say your prayers and then head to school because you need to get you some Homework to even stand next to me Tubby

You said you were using T3 and clen on MD to come down to 207, Billy.  Come on bro, you're already a juice monkey so it really doesn't make a difference whether you are using or not.  You don't have enough time to get more inches out of those arms and your back is much smaller than mine.  And your legs aren't going to get any bigger overnight and that's 1/2 of your body you'll have to automatically concede to me.   All you have is some conditioning thanks to some drugs and throwing up in the toilet but you don't have time to get it back.  For someone who has used steroids, T3, and clen you look like pile of bones and stones.  

You're not a drug-free bodybuilder like me, you're just an reckless ding-bat who was given some drugs.  Believe me, it will come back on you if you continue down that path.  

Just say no to drugs, Billy.....just say no.... ;D  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #161 on: September 14, 2007, 10:54:40 AM »
And I've seen beached whales roll up on shore with better shape than you...Take some more bee pollen turd burgular ;D Vince I truly feel sorry for you because I have been down south to your area and seen how many of you eat and I now see why KFC stays in business :o

Turd burgler....that's something that kids use in middle school.  Grow up Billy and lay off the steroids, T3, and Clen.
A

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2007, 11:06:30 AM »

You said you were using T3 and clen on MD to come down to 207, Billy.  Come on bro, you're already a juice monkey so it really doesn't make a difference whether you are using or not.  You don't have enough time to get more inches out of those arms and your back is much smaller than mine.  And your legs aren't going to get any bigger overnight and that's 1/2 of your body you'll have to automatically concede to me.   All you have is some conditioning thanks to some drugs and throwing up in the toilet but you don't have time to get it back.  For someone who has used steroids, T3, and clen you look like pile of bones and stones.  

You're not a drug-free bodybuilder like me, you're just an reckless ding-bat who was given some drugs.  Believe me, it will come back on you if you continue down that path.  

he called him a ding bat..this is too funny.

hey vince..maybe you can try the dave palumbo special of saline solution in a syringe sold as gear...maybe that's why billy isn't growing.
footloose and fancy free

Billy Guns

« Reply #163 on: September 14, 2007, 11:21:04 AM »

you are as dumb as the rest of the southerns you cant read for shit post the thread where I said I used t3 or clen recently

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #164 on: September 14, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »
you are as dumb as the rest of the southerns you cant read for shit post the thread where I said I used t3 or clen recently

i called t.i.,lil wayne,lil flip and all my other southern homies
you're a dead man ...

Billy Guns

« Reply #165 on: September 14, 2007, 11:35:41 AM »
i called t.i.,lil wayne,lil flip and all my other southern homies
you're a dead man ...

ohh so scared of the internet

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #166 on: September 14, 2007, 11:37:26 AM »
ohh so scared of the internet

don't mess with my southern nuggaz!

Billy Guns

« Reply #167 on: September 14, 2007, 11:44:52 AM »
don't mess with my southern nuthuggaz!

LMAO ;D

Billy Guns

« Reply #168 on: September 14, 2007, 11:47:40 AM »

Turd burgler....that's something that kids use in middle school.  Grow up Billy and lay off the steroids, T3, and Clen.

Vince,

On a serious note ALRI would like to know the time and day since we have the place already I get in thursday and am working the show all day saturday. Troy has suggested friday....when do you get in ? Come up with a time so they cab plan out the booth accordingly to get Ron, Steve and Arthur there...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #169 on: September 14, 2007, 11:51:49 AM »
Vince,

On a serious note ALRI would like to know the time and day since we have the place already I get in thursday and am working the show all day saturday. Troy has suggested friday....when do you get in ? Come up with a time so they cab plan out the booth accordingly to get Ron, Steve and Arthur there...

Dave has got my number and is going to give me a call but it will most likely be Friday.  I have other business to attend to on Saturday
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #170 on: September 14, 2007, 11:53:35 AM »
Dave has got my number and is going to give me a call but it will most likely be Friday.  I have other business to attend to on Saturday

It's your call I dont really care when let troy know morning , afternoon or night...out of respect

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #171 on: September 14, 2007, 12:08:22 PM »
Man, this is like bizarro Getbig. I'm actually rooting for Vince!?  ???

/must........snap out of it

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 14, 2007, 12:39:45 PM »

SLAP!!! Snap out of it.
:D Weee

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #173 on: September 14, 2007, 03:20:55 PM »

I'm rooting for... mmmm.... okkkk.... let me think....... give me $20 on Billyguns! Who wants the action?  :D
a

nutratj

• Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: September 14, 2007, 04:28:01 PM »
Billy and Vince...please get a time down, so we can prep the Booth for this.  We love to help you stage this and time is limited.  Friday at what time guys?

I still have to get in sync with Author, Dave Palumbo, Steve B. and Ron to be there on time.  We (ALRi) will be shooting this on Video as well.  It will be judged fair gentlemen.  Bring your A Game!!...Have you two decided what your wearing? Posing trunks or what?