Author Topic: Dexter Jackson: No Cardio for Contest Preparation?  (Read 12640 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Dexter Jackson: No Cardio for Contest Preparation?
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2007, 07:46:40 PM »
well, as a natural you just have to accept your gonna lose more muscle than a steroid user..specially when trying to go under 6-7% (varies depending on the individual)....but dont worry you dont have to be competition ripped to look good..(unless your competing obviously)....

if your have a fat% of 7%, you will be plenty ripped with abs showing and all.

so my advice is dont push it too far if your not gonna compete. take it slow, dont try to loose weight too fast, keep carbs in your diet, when you dip below 9-10...go to a 3 days per week schedule..with focus on the basic exercises and cut down on the number of sets you do but still try to work hard and avoid starting to use high reps for definition (which is bs as you know)

also, never overdo the cardio! specially important for a natural...

actually i would stop doing cardio (or reduce it dramtically)  when you reach a low fat%...(7% or so)

its hard to give exact fat % levels as it differs abit from person to person.

Thanks for the reply, Slaveboy ... GREATLY appreciated !  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2007, 08:01:53 PM »
well, as a natural you just have to accept your gonna lose more muscle than a steroid user..specially when trying to go under 6-7% (varies depending on the individual)....but dont worry you dont have to be competition ripped to look good..(unless your competing obviously)....

if your have a fat% of 7%, you will be plenty ripped with abs showing and all.

so my advice is dont push it too far if your not gonna compete. take it slow, dont try to loose weight too fast, keep carbs in your diet, when you dip below 9-10...go to a 3 days per week schedule..with focus on the basic exercises and cut down on the number of sets you do but still try to work hard and avoid starting to use high reps for definition (which is bs as you know)

also, never overdo the cardio! specially important for a natural...

actually i would stop doing cardio (or reduce it dramtically)  when you reach a low fat%...(7% or so)

its hard to give exact fat % levels as it differs abit from person to person.

very very VERY good post
also when on steroids and other hormones always always always remember that to the people who dont know you are on you will always look 2-3% more bodyfat% than what you truely are due to water layer that is there wether you want it or not,,even with ai and ae the water it there untill you can use duretic and not over the counter one!

so if you think you are 7% and someone in the local usa gym of yours ask you if you compete bodybuild and then try to guess your bodyfat% and say 10% and you can see your abs yet he still say you look to him 10% you now know why he says it ,,its water between the skin and muscle not fat!  the number people love to say is 10-12% ,,usually natural lifter when they look at hormonized lifter that is 7-8% will say 10%...you get te idea..its not fat and you are most likley 7% (6 pack got to show though despite the water held)
fallen angel

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2007, 08:09:29 PM »
dnp is moderately dangerous, as are most fat burning drugs that are illegal.

clen/cytomel is way better than caffiene and trucker meth pills from the gas station and cost the same if you have a good hookup.

not eating like a fat bastard and doing more cardio is better for you

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2007, 03:48:12 PM »
dnp is moderately dangerous, as are most fat burning drugs that are illegal.

clen/cytomel is way better than caffiene and trucker meth pills from the gas station and cost the same if you have a good hookup.

its not moderately dangerous..its very dangerous.

why this constant talk about fat burners?

just fucking diet by eating less calories than you use per day.its fucking simple.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2007, 04:17:11 PM »
its not moderately dangerous..its very dangerous.

why this constant talk about fat burners?

just fucking diet by eating less calories than you use per day.its fucking simple.

because without Clen/ECA/T3/AAS/GH/Slin you can't go from this 

to this in ~16 weeks

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2007, 04:32:51 PM »
because without Clen/ECA/T3/AAS/GH/Slin you can't go from this 

to this in ~16 weeks

kegdrainer is an obese pig that just should stop stuffing himself with hotdogs.

Bastygone

• Getbig II
  • my wang
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2007, 04:34:34 PM »

shhhh...that's a secret.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2007, 05:46:17 PM »
very very VERY good post
also when on steroids and other hormones always always always remember that to the people who dont know you are on you will always look 2-3% more bodyfat% than what you truely are due to water layer that is there wether you want it or not,,even with ai and ae the water it there untill you can use duretic and not over the counter one!

so if you think you are 7% and someone in the local usa gym of yours ask you if you compete bodybuild and then try to guess your bodyfat% and say 10% and you can see your abs yet he still say you look to him 10% you now know why he says it ,,its water between the skin and muscle not fat!  the number people love to say is 10-12% ,,usually natural lifter when they look at hormonized lifter that is 7-8% will say 10%...you get te idea..its not fat and you are most likley 7% (6 pack got to show though despite the water held)

I'm 7% BF tested with EAS Accu-Measure caliper and i am exactly like this, but i don't juice.
I'm trying to get lower in BF and get that tight skin, but it's very hard >:(
tank u jesus

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2007, 06:30:34 PM »
I'm 7% BF tested with EAS Accu-Measure caliper and i am exactly like this, but i don't juice.
I'm trying to get lower in BF and get that tight skin, but it's very hard >:(

The calipers aren't completely accurate.  You could be 10% or more