Author Topic: FAT people in SCOOTERS  (Read 1544 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
FAT people in SCOOTERS
« on: September 13, 2007, 09:24:40 AM »
Ok, there's fat, then there's obese, then there's morbidly obese, then there's can't fucking walk.

I'm fat/obese, depending on how I feel that day. But you know what, I go out and I walk around and exercize and all that shit. I understand that there's a point where you get so fat that you can't walk anymore.

But I keep seeing fat people in scooters. Like, not so fat that you can't walk, more like... fat and too lazy to walk. It makes me die a little inside when I see them. I want to see them get the fuck out and walk. I know it takes effort to walk, but you gotta do it if you wanna be healthy. Sitting in a scooter all day is not healthy. And then your but hurts. So now you're fat, lazy and have a sore butt.

tootie-patootie

• Getbig II
Re: FAT people in SCOOTERS
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 09:37:10 AM »
Ok, there's fat, then there's obese, then there's morbidly obese, then there's can't fucking walk.

I'm fat/obese, depending on how I feel that day. But you know what, I go out and I walk around and exercize and all that shit. I understand that there's a point where you get so fat that you can't walk anymore.

But I keep seeing fat people in scooters. Like, not so fat that you can't walk, more like... fat and too lazy to walk. It makes me die a little inside when I see them. I want to see them get the fuck out and walk. I know it takes effort to walk, but you gotta do it if you wanna be healthy. Sitting in a scooter all day is not healthy. And then your but hurts. So now you're fat, lazy and have a sore butt.
next time u see them crusin along to the neares waldbaums for ice cream and cookies, place road spikes strip and hide. when they get close pull the cord and voila! that will teach 'em a lesson how to walk

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 10:12:12 AM »
what pisses me off about them is that they can go faster than I walk, and I walk fast.  They should make those things at a top speed no faster than the average walker.  These fat piles don't deserve to go fast. 

But I like how you can see them coming from a mile away. It's very easy to spot a quickly moving floral print moo-moo with turquoise pants.  I have a sign that I can tape to the back of one (like a kick-me sign out of grade school) that says "Fattie on Board."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 10:13:47 AM »
i dont know about fat people and scooters, but scooter is techno and not bad when doing cardio

Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 10:21:52 AM »
i dont know about fat people and scooters, but scooter is techno and not bad when doing cardio

That's so TRUE.

Don't know what to say about it much, but It does work for me. I used to be amazed at its powers, but the wow factor fades slowly, and it becomes like an extension of your own earthly powers, like reaching out with your hands, but it still is an amazing thing.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 10:23:20 AM »
That's so TRUE.

Don't know what to say about it much, but It does work for me. I used to be amazed at its powers, but the wow factor fades slowly, and it becomes like an extension of your own earthly powers, like reaching out with your hands, but it still is an amazing thing.
faster

harder

scooter!
Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 10:25:26 AM »
faster

harder

scooter!

Wow! I was going to post something similar, but was kind of 'iffy' on the reception. Prayer, meditation, scooter, if you really look closely, you will notice there is a similarity in all of them.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 10:27:06 AM »
Wow! I was going to post something similar, but was kind of 'iffy' on the reception. Prayer, meditation, scooter, if you really look closely, you will notice there is a similarity in all of them.

1,2,3 fire!!!!!!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 11:19:47 AM »
I see that kind of stuff everytime I visit Vegas.  Too many fatties in scooters with chip buckets on their laps running around.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 11:20:53 AM »
GET THE FUCK UP AND WALK >:(

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 12:16:26 PM »
Peeps at my work do that all the time- its like they get to work early just to get the chance to sit on their arse all day!  I mean shit- my work pays for external gym fees, HRM's, treadmills etc..  >:(

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »
those fuggin things should be banned

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 03:44:00 PM »
opps sorry I had this pic of Squadpussy and thought you said Fat People with Hooters.  My bad

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 03:54:18 PM »
 ;D

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 06:35:48 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 09:17:47 PM »
hha i like the second last pic each fattie has her own pizza.