Author Topic: Fresh Vacation Pics (DIV, Toxie - Baltimore/D.C.)  (Read 28194 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Fresh Vacation Pics (DIV, Toxie - Baltimore/D.C.)
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2007, 04:06:28 AM »
jesus fucking christ.

i thought squadfather was kidding when he posted those pictures at the y board and he just got some random pictures off google!

this thread must be one of the biggest self ownings in history.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2007, 04:08:07 AM »
here's DIV getting hugged by an anonymous guy

Z

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2007, 04:09:25 AM »
jesus fucking christ.

i thought squadfather was kidding when he posted those pictures at the y board and he just got some random pictures off google!

this thread must be one of the biggest self ownings in history.

no shit

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2007, 04:09:49 AM »
i first thought that DIV looked like gomer pyle in full metal jacket

but after googling, i realize gomer pyle, being the fat body he is, looks skinny compared to DIV

Z

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2007, 07:30:58 AM »
LOL

DIV the romeo is a fat lard arse, and toxic makes himself out to be more of a delusional nutcase.

Fucking awesome! :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2007, 07:43:04 AM »
Division is a fat slob. Who goes on a vacation with another guy?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2007, 07:45:34 AM »
You guys are pretty rough.  :P
:D Weee

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »
You guys are pretty rough.  :P

To say the least......

And to think I got lambasted so bad for merely asking was the whole thing normal. ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2007, 09:28:41 AM »
To say the least......

And to think I got lambasted so bad for merely asking was the whole thing normal. ::)

guess the guys you know also take food to buffets...

fucking catty cu nt...

if it wasn't for Stells both you and Laura wouldn't have an account on getbig right now!
carpe` vaginum!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2007, 09:30:11 AM »

fucking catty cu nt...

if it wasn't for Stells both you and Laura wouldn't have an account on getbig right now!

Amazing.

Tons of people have been slamming you like crazy in this thread/board, yet you choose my very mild post to quote and flame me etc.....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2007, 11:20:20 AM »

Juni, you better slow your roll.  You sure wanna throw out threats like that?  I'll have Ron remove your account just for threatening such (seeing you believe yourself to be the all mighty computer wizard). 

"If it wasn't for Stella ... bla bla bla".  You sound like a god damn cry baby.  Grow the fuck up.  Trying to hide behind Stella's skirt didn't help you in the girls board so don't be sore about it.  Just man up and learn from it.  IT'S A GIRLS BOARD, not Toxi's personal board.  There was no need for the things you said there.  You agreed to play nicely in there and you did not.  You wanna slam people...that's fine, but do it where it's allowed, not where women go to keep away from such behaviour. 

:D Weee

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2007, 03:15:20 PM »

Juni, you better slow your roll.  You sure wanna throw out threats like that?  I'll have Ron remove your account just for threatening such (seeing you believe yourself to be the all mighty computer wizard). 

"If it wasn't for Stella ... bla bla bla".  You sound like a god damn cry baby.  Grow the fuck up.  Trying to hide behind Stella's skirt didn't help you in the girls board so don't be sore about it.  Just man up and learn from it.  IT'S A GIRLS BOARD, not Toxi's personal board.  There was no need for the things you said there.  You agreed to play nicely in there and you did not.  You wanna slam people...that's fine, but do it where it's allowed, not where women go to keep away from such behaviour. 

AHAAHAHAHAH!!!!  Brutal

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2007, 03:16:53 PM »

fucking catty cu nt...

Hey, Toxic, display your power by getting me banned!

Oh shit, YOU CAN'T!

Stupid delusional tit... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2007, 03:19:02 PM »

fucking catty cu nt...

Hit her with your purse Toxy.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2007, 05:34:31 PM »
Hit her with your purse Toxy.

Be Careful, he controls the internet, he'll have you thrown off for good. Terrifying!!

affy

« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2007, 06:57:04 PM »
okay im out of the loop with this entire thing

let me get this straight

-meatloaf and the pakistani pocahontas meet up on the female section of the forum
-they arrange a vacation together
-they go to the beach and "clubbing" with a bunch of other dudes
-they come and post the pictures
-pocahontas is pissed off now because of the backlash and thinks he's the ruler of the internet

seriously...you guys take the internet too damn seriously...get a fucking life...which two heterosexual males meet on the internet and then decide to go on a vacation together. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2007, 07:29:24 PM »

I have a serious question [serious]

I am not a native english speaker so sometimes cliches/phrases I don't get....

Toxic has said this to me a few times since this vacation scene. I gather it is some type of an insult...I get the general thing that taking food to a buffet would be stupid, but he keeps saying it so I feel like maybe I am missing some deeper point?

I am *not* trying to be snide....can anyone tell me what is the deal with that phrase plz?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2007, 07:33:26 PM »
I have a serious question [serious]

I am not a native english speaker so sometimes cliches/phrases I don't get....

Toxic has said this to me a few times since this vacation scene. I gather it is some type of an insult...I get the general thing that taking food to a buffet would be stupid, but he keeps saying it so I feel like maybe I am missing some deeper point?

I am *not* trying to be snide....can anyone tell me what is the deal with that phrase plz?

you know I've never really bought into the "women pay attn to people who are assholes to them" school of thought . . . but your continuing fascination w toxie (and another former girl board member's fascination w her abuser) have made me wonder if there is something to it. Just sayin' . . .

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2007, 07:40:53 PM »
you know I've never really bought into the "women pay attn to people who are assholes to them school of thought" . . . but your continuing fascination w toxie (and another former girl board member's fascination w her abuser) have made me wonder if there is something to it. Just sayin' . . .

Recall many of Toxies post to me over the years have been deleted due to racial slurs, mine stand....so it looks like I am posting to him more. Four posts he made to me on this page alone have been deleted....maybe 10 or so in this thread alone...

Plus I decided on this last rampage of his that I would quit my usual ignore and be polite back method, as it hasn't worked for the last two years :-\

Anyway, back to my question, serious, what am I missing? The whole "rode the short bus to school" phrase was lost on me also for years till I got that one, am I missing anything here with the buffet thing?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2007, 07:45:06 PM »
Recall many of Toxies post to me over the years have been deleted due to racial slurs, mine stand....so it looks like I am posting to him more. Four posts he made to me on this page alone have been deleted....maybe 10 or so in this thread alone...

Plus I decided on this last rampage of his that I would quit my usual ignore and be polite back method, as it hasn't worked for the last two years :-\

Anyway, back to my question, serious, what am I missing? The whole "rode the short bus to school" phrase was lost on me also for years till I got that one, am I missing anything here with the buffet thing?

I've never heard that "idiom" before . . . it's probably just part of his "if I say bizarre things, people will think I'm smart" schtick . . . Toxie and I got into it before . . . it was fun for a while, but then I moved on. so should you. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2007, 07:51:30 PM »
I've never heard that "idiom" before . . . it's probably just part of his "if I say bizarre things, people will think I'm smart" schtick . . . Toxie and I got into it before . . . it was fun for a while, but then I moved on. so should you. 

Cool thanks, thought I was missing something. My english is technically sound [imo] but general 'slang' and phrases I still get lost on occasionally....

Also, Al, note I have never been 'into it' with him before. I tried to ignore his racial slurs to me for years, until 2 weeks ago I simply said I would no longer be all nice with myself, while being slurred constantly. I do believe in 'fighting fire with water', but it was to no avail with this situation. Nevertheless, I will take heed to your advice, so thanks....

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2007, 07:53:24 PM »

what do you think about oksana grishina? ever met her? 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »
Toxie does display a great deal of pure hate towards african americans. I just don't understand the guy. Anyways I would like to know why division is a mod on the steroid board. I ask this very same question on that board and teh' Ron came to his defense. I know you don't have to be in top shape to help people with gear but this is just pathetic. Reading one book about steroids doesn't turn you into an expert.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2007, 07:55:56 PM »
what do you think about oksana grishina? ever met her? 

Never met her, but I ADORE her fitness routine, very classic and elegant. Clip is on youtube is you have not seen it......

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2007, 07:58:53 PM »
squadfather is in better shape than division. haha in the past division claim that laura wanted to have sex with him. yeah okay  ::)