Author Topic: eq dosage and color  (Read 918 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
eq dosage and color
« on: September 13, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »
i dunno if thiese are dumb questions, but my source is selling 10mL vials of EQ dosed at 250mg a ML.  i haven't seen eq dosed at 250mg before. i have obviously seen 200 and 300 and the occasional 50mg, but not 250.  has anyone heard of this dosage before?  the other question i have is regarding the color of the EQ.  in all of the EQ i have seen, it has been slightly darker than the test, but this eq is pretty much the same light-yellow color as the test enathate by the same company, which is also dosed at 250mg.  is this a warning sign that the EQ is bunk/underdosed, or is it common for eq to be varied in color/ same color as test?  help would be much appreciated.
                                             -strength

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: eq dosage and color
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 08:12:41 PM »
UG labs can dose the EQ or any other drug at whatever dose they want...so yes, it could come out as 250mg/ml. As for the color, this depends on the type of oil they are using to mix it, so it could very well look like the test you have. The 2 biggest things to know, first, know and trust your source. Second, if you've used before, you should be able to tell if your stuff is real or dosed accurately after a few injections, IMO.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 08:15:12 PM »
If I remember Nutri-Vet used to or still does? make 250 EQ

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 06:18:16 AM »
If I remember Nutri-Vet used to or still does? make 250 EQ

Yes they do.

8)

swanman

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 06:30:12 AM »
I have used EQ that was dosed at 250mg/ml and it was basically the same color as my Test E. Neither were bunk and I made great results. I wouldn't worry a bit.
Show up Raise Hell Leave