Author Topic: The saddest part of bodybuilding is...  (Read 2868 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
The saddest part of bodybuilding is...
« on: September 14, 2007, 07:59:54 AM »
...when it encourages individuals to partake in steroids and other drug usages that result in a physique that is all 180lbs soaking wet with 15 inch arms. When all along these are results any natural can achieve with hard work, consistent training and a balanced diet.

I realized this when I was doing chest and bis yesterday at 195lbs /10%-13%bf looking like a straight beast.

All natural baby !!! 
L

spinnis

Re: The saddest part of bodybuilding is...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 08:01:24 AM »
This aint fair to billy

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 08:05:47 AM »
I was talking about guys like HUTCH, colosuss_1986 and stavois. They look like shit....band with clothes on they look like high school freshman.  :-\
L

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 08:08:40 AM »
I was talking about guys like HUTCH, colosuss_1986 and stavois. They look like shit....band with clothes on they look like high school freshman.  :-\

Smoke more than usual this morning?

I guarantee that you look worse than Hutch (If I remember Stavios is also pretty jacked).  Post a pic and lets see.

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 08:21:19 AM »

Wuh??? are those pics in the pic forum really you?? If so please shut up now....

a lil advice...Im not some poser, i got a legit track record...So you prolly wanna think on this before you start a thread me...K lil buddy.... :-*

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 08:25:22 AM »
I think what he meant was, stating the steriod use in obtaining the physiques you guys have.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 08:26:31 AM »

hahahahaha exactly JJ!!!!!! As soon as these little needle jedi put a sweater they look like the regular joe gym.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 08:29:26 AM »
Thats not the saddest part of bodybuilding.Whats even sadder is seeing a bunch of piss ants getting on a website saying such enlightned things like "Ronnie looks like shit".Or "Jay sucks".Or "Dave Palaumbo never did a thing in the sport".Thats the most pathetic thing in the sport.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »
If your going to use teh juice, then do so correctly...these dudes aren't even 20 years old and they are taking 'shortcuts' ...hahahha  as impressive as a multiplication table.
L

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 08:31:05 AM »
...when it encourages individuals to partake in steroids and other drug usages that result in a physique that is all 180lbs soaking wet with 15 inch arms. When all along these are results any natural can achieve with hard work, consistent training and a balanced diet.

I realized this when I was doing chest and bis yesterday at 195lbs /10%-13%bf looking like a straight beast.

All natural baby !!! 
That all depends on how you look at it. They could be taking small moderate and sensible dosages. As long as they're happy with the way they look then thats all that matters. Not everyone is stacking 10 different drugs and boatloading the shit out of them. If you have the natural genetics and you don't need AAS then all the power to you to stay natural.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 08:31:21 AM »

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 08:32:01 AM »

All natural baby !!! 

how tall are you? post a pic
Here comes the money shot

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 08:33:43 AM »
If your going to use teh juice, then do so correctly...these dudes aren't even 20 years old and they are taking 'shortcuts' ...hahahha  as impressive as a multiplication table.

hahahaha they probably started training at 16 and were not happy with the 12 pounds gain in one year from eating 1600kcals a day and doing cardio 5 x a week, so they thought hey!!! i know i'll trade my liver for an extra 20 pounds of dbol water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 08:34:22 AM »
here is what I looked like as a Natural in my first contest...2003 NPC Arizona Championships...I put in my time and hard work long before I started anything...

20 yrs???. old...Bro I didnt even touch anything til I was 24....Im 27 now...do your homework son...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 08:34:30 AM »
That all depends on how you look at it. They could be taking small moderate and sensible dosages. As long as they're happy with the way they look then thats all that matters. Not everyone is stacking 10 different drugs and boatloading the shit out of them. If you have the natural genetics and you don't need AAS then all the power to you to stay natural.
thanks playboy for the common sense, the 'druggies' will say that I look like shit and so forth...all the while the jokes on them for buying stuff that doesnt work :-\

how tall are you? post a pic
5-10....its not about me, its about them....i however have been getting progressively leaner and leaner in case i feel like taking pics for the mr. getbig.
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 08:35:39 AM »
here is what I looked like as a Natural in my first contest...2003 NPC Arizona Championships...I put in my time and hard work long before I started anything...

20 yrs. old...Bro I didnt even touch anything til I was 24....Im 27 now...do your homework son...
Me and Adonis both agree that you look better as a natural, you were more 'crisp' ...
L

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 08:36:10 AM »
HUTCH looks great you haters

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 08:36:28 AM »
thanks playboy for the common sense, the 'druggies' will say that I look like shit and so forth...all the while the jokes on them for buying stuff that doesnt work :-\
 5-10....its not about me, its about them....i however have been getting progressively leaner and leaner in case i feel like taking pics for the mr. getbig.

lol, we have the exact same body measurement...odd

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 08:36:52 AM »
is "crisp" another word for fuckable Jeaona?

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 08:38:08 AM »
Me and Adonis both agree that you look better as a natural, you were more 'crisp' ...

Oh really, jeez you guys are so smart..Can U please do my next contest prep!!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 08:39:07 AM »
it would be interesting to see how 2 people with the same measurements carry the weight differently

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 08:39:25 AM »
is "crisp" another word for fuckable Jeaona?
what gives mars, im not going to save your ass like i did the last time
L

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 08:41:15 AM »
Oh really, jeez you guys are so smart..Can U please do my next contest prep!!!!

It's simple Hutch....enter the Mr Getbig and trounce them.....easily.

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2007, 08:42:36 AM »

All natural baby !!! 

Jesus, what a knobber.

There's a twat like you on my usual board too.

Don't reply Go-back-there-then, that would be too predictable.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 08:43:36 AM »
The best part of bodybuilding is when the individual realizes that the 'pursuit' of the 'perfect' physique is an empty goal not worth the sacrifce or effort.
L