Author Topic: Van Damme Has A Boner On T.V!  (Read 2921 times)

suckmymuscle

Van Damme Has A Boner On T.V!
« on: September 14, 2007, 01:10:57 PM »
  This is hilarious: Van Damme gets a major boner while dancing with a half-naked bitch on T.V. ;D What a legend!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WKSjgJsCE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Van Damme Has A Boner On T.V!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 01:11:25 PM »
yes classic clip

van damme is the man

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 01:12:29 PM »
hahhahahaha man

Master Blaster

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 01:24:50 PM »
WTF is that show? There's some brutal cage fighting on the monitor in the background, and they are mashing their crotches together watching it?  :-X

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 01:26:11 PM »
WTF is that show? There's some brutal cage fighting on the monitor in the background, and they are mashing their crotches together watching it?  :-X

Thats bloodsport playing in the background!  Can't blame the guy for getting a boner grinding on that chick.  Has anyone seen Superbad?  Evan makes a good argument about how guys shouldnt be ashamed of their boners pushing out on their pants

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 01:28:14 PM »
he was one ugly fucker...and off the sauce he is even uglier.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 01:28:47 PM »
why you say that. van damme is a good looking dude
Z

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 01:29:37 PM »
brutally gay.  why were you searching for the words boner and van damme on youtube?  Did you also search for anal lube and cum in face?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 01:30:24 PM »
Do you think Van Damme could take AC Slater in a brutal cagefight?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 01:31:30 PM »
he was one ugly fucker...and off the sauce he is even uglier.

Houston, we have a meltdown. You're just bitter because Van Damme is the straightest man who ever walked the face of the Earth and a "guy" like you doesen't stand a chance of having him. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 01:31:45 PM »
van damme is the real deal

bodybuilder
fighter
actor

done it all

Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 01:34:24 PM »
brutally gay.  why were you searching for the words boner and van damme on youtube?  Did you also search for anal lube and cum in face?

Ready to get owned? I just typed "Blood Sport" on youtube and this video came on related search. And what is gay about a guy having a boner with a woman ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »
Thats bloodsport playing in the background!  Can't blame the guy for getting a boner grinding on that chick.  Has anyone seen Superbad?  Evan makes a good argument about how guys shouldnt be ashamed of their boners pushing out on their pants

hahah Superbad = Instant Classic. Funny as hell movie

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 01:38:57 PM »
  Ready to get owned? I just typed "Blood Sport" on youtube and this video came on related search. And what is gay about a guy having a boner with a woman ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He's not gay. the guy searching youtube with the words 'boner' and 'vandamme' is gay.

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 01:41:03 PM »
he's lost a ton of muscle over the years..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 01:43:11 PM »
He's not gay. the guy searching youtube with the words 'boner' and 'vandamme' is gay.

Well, that's not me, because I searched "Blood Sport", so go fuck yourself you son of a bitch! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 02:01:34 PM »
  Well, that's not me, because I searched "Blood Sport", so go fuck yourself you son of a bitch! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Blood sport???  Did you also try the usual TAPOUT,MMA, Shadow boxer, homo erotic anal gay for pay?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 02:03:39 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I just looked up "bloodsport" on youtube and didn't see the boner video anywhere!  Its still funny shit!  I've seen it posted on other sites like ebaumsworld and gorillamask

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 02:06:30 PM »
"If you have a decent body why not show it? I'm very proud of my butt. My close friend Sham greatly approves of it. He's a big fan."

-Jean Claude Van Damme (Wikipedia.org)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 02:08:18 PM »
I just looked up "bloodsport" on youtube and didn't see the boner video anywhere!  Its still funny shit!  I've seen it posted on other sites like ebaumsworld and gorillamask
hahahaha

suckmymuscle = owned  ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 02:09:18 PM »
Houston, we have a meltdown. You're just bitter because Van Damme is the straightest man who ever walked the face of the Earth and a "guy" like you doesen't stand a chance of having him. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahah, sounds like you are the one with the man crush on him.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 02:11:32 PM »
Great Van Damme story!

"One celebrity who wishes he’d never shown his fat Belgian face at Scores is Jean-Claude Van Damme. He was checking out the action one night, a few tables away from a guy named Chuck Zito. Zito’s a Hells Angel and a successful actor; he’s on that prison TV show Oz. He’s also a friend of the club. Everything’s cool until Van Damme tells a bouncer nicknamed Frankie Cannoli that “Zito has no heart. He’s a punk,” and Cannoli repeats the crack to Chuck. A few minutes later, when Van Damme pulls his face out of Peaches’ crotch, Chuck is standing right there and simply asks, “Did you call me a punk and say I have no heart?” Van Damme is silent, but he slowly removes his wire-rimmed glasses and slides them into his shirt pocket. If you went to Princeton, taking off your glasses means you just finished reading a book. For street guys, it means you’re ready to rumble. Chuck didn’t wait to see what would happen next: He punched Van Damme in the head so fast that the Muscles from Brussels never saw it coming. Cannoli, myself, and a few other bouncers jumped in and held Chuck back as the Hard Target cowered on the floor. Then I asked Van Damme to leave; he was most obliging."

http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=364

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 02:11:56 PM »
Van Damme takes on the Sandman.
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=R7mBMEoT1gE

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2007, 02:14:32 PM »
Great Van Damme story!

"One celebrity who wishes he’d never shown his fat Belgian face at Scores is Jean-Claude Van Damme. He was checking out the action one night, a few tables away from a guy named Chuck Zito. Zito’s a Hells Angel and a successful actor; he’s on that prison TV show Oz. He’s also a friend of the club. Everything’s cool until Van Damme tells a bouncer nicknamed Frankie Cannoli that “Zito has no heart. He’s a punk,” and Cannoli repeats the crack to Chuck. A few minutes later, when Van Damme pulls his face out of Peaches’ crotch, Chuck is standing right there and simply asks, “Did you call me a punk and say I have no heart?” Van Damme is silent, but he slowly removes his wire-rimmed glasses and slides them into his shirt pocket. If you went to Princeton, taking off your glasses means you just finished reading a book. For street guys, it means you’re ready to rumble. Chuck didn’t wait to see what would happen next: He punched Van Damme in the head so fast that the Muscles from Brussels never saw it coming. Cannoli, myself, and a few other bouncers jumped in and held Chuck back as the Hard Target cowered on the floor. Then I asked Van Damme to leave; he was most obliging."

http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=364

hogwash.........its all hearsay!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
hahah, sounds like you are the one with the man crush on him.

Sure. Whatver you say, faggola. ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE