Author Topic: bad shot?  (Read 871 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
bad shot?
« on: September 14, 2007, 03:33:49 PM »
so im finishing up my summer cycle now with test prop.  its been goin good, the shots aren't too painful...but the other day i shot 1cc (100mg) into my right delt.  i usually aim for the meat of the lateral delt head, but this shot was a bit more towards the posterior delt head.  i could tell right away that the shot didn't feel great, but everyone has bad shots here and there so i didnt think much of it.  anyways,  yesterday night and today my delt has been very swollen...not just where i pinned it because im used to that...but the entire delt, esp the rear head.  it isnt red and i dont have a fever, but it is very tender and it seems to almost look smooth...esp compared to the left delt.  i am very very strict with cleanliness...i always swab the vial and the injection site and use fresh pins.  do you think this is serious at all, or was it just a bad shot?  id really appreciate some expert input because this is starting to worry me.  i know prop can cause swelling and some pain and i've had bad shots before, where they just dont feel that great going in, but this seems different somehow....maybe cause i injected a bit more towards the posterior head?  thanks for any advice.
                                                      -strength

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: bad shot?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 04:05:29 PM »
I've had this exact same thing happen several times with prop...it usually takes several days for it to dissipate...sorry. The best thing I've found for it is soaking the soar area in extremely hot water, Epsom salt and alcohol. Just fill the bathtub up with all this and sit in it until the water gets cold...this will help.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 05:30:05 PM »
Just a "Bad Shot".     Watch for Fever and color way off the chart...
Sounds fine.
Prop Hurts. They should print that on the bottle!  ;)

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 07:32:58 PM »
I just had a bad shot the other day in my glute

I knew as soon as it went in but I said shit its in. I think I went to high and did a jab type jerk and it irritated the hell out of it,had small fever and broke in and out of sweats threw the night but took some aspirin and ibuprofen but its still feels bruised.feels like swelling is moving up toward the back part of my hip.I have had it happen before.just the joy of injecting.and I was shooting test e LOL.I'm sticking to delts from now on never ever had a problem.know on wood.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 10:05:31 PM »
I had a bad shot of b-12 the other day. I shot 1cc in my left quad and the next day it was so sore and stiff I could hardly walk on it. It ended up being that way for like three days.