Author Topic: Atlantic City Pro Women's updates / results  (Read 25666 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Atlantic City Pro Women's updates / results
« on: September 14, 2007, 05:33:01 PM »
Based on the 1 piece callouts - your top 5 thus far in figure:

• Michelle Adams
• Chasity Slone
• Andrea Dumon
• Heather Green
• Paola Almerico

Props to Heather Green for a strong showing in her pro debut, it looks like she could be Olympia bound in her debut. Much deserved she looks awesome. Things could switch up in the 2 piece, so we'll see who prevails and heads to the Olympia tomorrow night. Either way there will be THREE MORE figure competitors added to the already loaded figure Olympia.
Elevate Your Image.™

Krissy C.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: Atlantic City women's updates
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 05:47:35 PM »
Hi Isaac :)!
Thank you for the update! Are there any pics anywhere? Wishing all the best to my dear friend Claire P. who is such a sweetheart!
Krissy Chin BS, MSPT
IFBB PRO

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 07:27:18 PM »

Shouldnt that be PaolA AlmericO :)

go Jelena, kick it in the 2 piece!

:D
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 07:52:34 PM »
Shouldnt that be PaolA AlmericO :)

go Jelena, kick it in the 2 piece!

:D
Thanks Webster.
Elevate Your Image.™

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 08:16:07 PM »
Thanks Webster.

had an old Gf in Giardini-Naxos in Sicilia named Paola....awww, the memories, thats how i caught ya!

;)
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 09:06:10 PM »
Competitors

Jelena Abbou
Alejandra Abdala
Michelle Adams
Chastity Slone
Andrea Dumon
Jen Cook
Marie Gibbon
Cheri Lewis
Danielle Hollanshade
Paola Almerico
Becky Clawson
Carina Dupree
Debbie Leung
Haxel Nelson
Lisa Morton
Heather Green
Thais Cabrices
Chaire Parmley
Shelly Taucher
Alti Bautista
Marie Allegro
Jamie Senuk

1st Callout

Michelle Adams
Chastity Slone
Andrea Dumon
Heather Green

2nd Callout

Jelena Abbou
Paolo Almerico
Debbie Leung
Hazel Nelson

3rd Callout:

Heather Green
Andrea Dumon
Paolo Almerica
Michelle Adams
Chasty Sloan
Hazel Nelson

4th Callout

Daniele Hollanshade
Becky Clawson
Lisa Morton
Thais Cabrices
Jennifer Cook

5th Callout

Claire Parmley
Alti Bautista
Marie Allegro
Jamie Senuk

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 09:08:04 AM »
had an old Gf in Giardini-Naxos in Sicilia named Paola....awww, the memories, thats how i caught ya!

;)
Sure you did Rico, good on ya.  8)
Elevate Your Image.™

Cindy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • www.rippedacademy.com
Re: Atlantic City Pro Figure women's updates
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 09:41:12 AM »
Lift Thanks for the Update.

Danielle H went through hell to get to the show. She missed her flight from FL to  AC, had to get a flight to Maryland and then drove 12 hours through the night. She arrived Friday AM and had to paint and get ready to be on stage by 5 PM. She got some rest last night and she has today to relax so she will be improved for the night show.
O

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 10:34:00 AM »
I really can't decipher how these figure competitions are judged.  Based on the pics that I've seen, Alti Bautista should have been called out in the first callout.  The best package overall IMO.  Oh well, see what happens later...

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 11:19:43 AM »
Tracey Greenwood looks to be the champ in Atlantic City. She has streamlined her physique and looks great.

The rest off the top 5 based on physique call-outs:
Bethany Gainey
Julie Lohre
Amy Haddad
Brenda Lee Santiago-Capella
Elevate Your Image.™

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 12:25:26 PM »
I really can't decipher how these figure competitions are judged.  Based on the pics that I've seen, Alti Bautista should have been called out in the first callout.  The best package overall IMO.  Oh well, see what happens later...
I also agree. Based on the Pics that I saw Alti Bautista looked "FANTASTIC". However, Alti carries a lot of Muscle on her legs and the judges don't like that. I personally Think the other top figure Women LOOKED!!! Not Ass Bad as I thought. Andrea is a friend of mine and I love her body, Although I like Andera Tighter!!! She Looked Good. I also like Michelle Adams and Chastity Sloan. However, The I.F.B.B. is putting way to much pressure on these women to have skinny legs, big back and shoulders, Small waist and a perfect! "full of water Face and body". For some of these women, It ruins there body. Not everyone can genetically pull it off.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 12:36:14 PM »
I also agree. Based on the Pics that I saw Alti Bautista looked "FANTASTIC". However, Alti carries a lot of Muscle on her legs and the judges don't like that. I personally Think the other top figure Women LOOKED!!! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!. Andrea is a friend of mine and I love her body. I also like Michelle Adams and Chastity Sloan. However, The I.F.B.B. is putting way to much pressure on these women to have skinny legs, big back and shoulders, Small waist and a perfect! "full of water Face and body". For some of these women, It ruins there body. NOt everyone can genetically pull it off.
whoa that's a bit harsh. You're saying Alti looks fantastic but Michelle, Chasity and Andrea look horrible?  :-\

How do you figure Alti looks fantastic while these three look horrible? Where do you get "skinny legs, big back and shoulders" as the IFBB's fault?

Heather Green looked the best on this stage, in my opinion.
Elevate Your Image.™

fitness72

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 02:49:34 PM »
I agree Isaac. Alti does look good but not the best. The problem is the back of her legs are not even close to being tight as compared to the rest of her body. From the front she looks good although the legs are a tiny bit over powering. But from the back her back looks good but the back of her legs look bad. If she was tighter from the back she might of been called out sooner. Its between Christy and Heather in mind opnion. Again we are looking for overall look. Not just the body but the whole presentation. ;D

Adonis73

• Getbig II
  • Ask God!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 03:20:25 PM »
I would like to know why there is absolutely no consistency in the judges decision of top competitors.  All that I can think of when I look at some of these girls is a pizza and ice cream buffet!  What in the world are the judges doing or looking at?  One thing is for sure, they aren't looking at the competitors.  I've been watching all of the figure competitions this year, and this CRAP placings have got to stop.  There is no way that some of these competitors should even be on stage!  It's sad when this used to be a sport, and now it is just a business.  I guess you have to know that right person or kiss that right ass!  Give me a break! 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 04:27:04 PM »
I would like to know why there is absolutely no consistency in the judges decision of top competitors.  All that I can think of when I look at some of these girls is a pizza and ice cream buffet!  What in the world are the judges doing or looking at?  One thing is for sure, they aren't looking at the competitors.  I've been watching all of the figure competitions this year, and this CRAP placings have got to stop.  There is no way that some of these competitors should even be on stage!  It's sad when this used to be a sport, and now it is just a business.  I guess you have to know that right person or kiss that right ass!  Give me a break! 
The judges have to judge what is in front of them on that day. Some shows have stronger line-ups than others. Who should be in the top five at this show that wasn't? I'd say they got it right with what was presented on that day. What "CRAP" placings are you talking about. Perhaps if you were looking at the competitors physiques instead of thinking of pizza and ice cream you'd see what the judges do. You sound like Eric Bui or a bitter boyfriend posting without providing evidence of your claims.  :-*
Elevate Your Image.™

Krissy C.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 04:37:39 PM »
whoa that's a bit harsh. You're saying Alti looks fantastic but Michelle, Chasity and Andrea look horrible?  :-\

How do you figure Alti looks fantastic while these three look horrible? Where do you get "skinny legs, big back and shoulders" as the IFBB's fault?

Thank you Isaac for the update!

I agree with you that Heather looked GREAT-what a wonderful PRO debut for her!

Chastity looks great also and Andrea looks better each show-
Krissy Chin BS, MSPT
IFBB PRO

Adonis73

• Getbig II
  • Ask God!
Re: Atlantic City Pro Women's updates
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 05:35:04 PM »
I said that the judges aren't looking at the competitors because they aren't!  3 out of the top 5 shouldn't even have made it close to the top, but they did.  If you would just look at all of the competitors, you would obviously see that some are well conditioned, have great shape, and have good symmetry.  Most of those girls aren't even in the top ten.  Others have been eating whatever they want for a while, and it shows.  If you thought that the judges got it right, then you are either a judge yourself, a boyfriend of one of the competitors, or just blind.  If you want names, I can give them, but I'm trying to be somewhat nice to theses competitors.  I'm irritated at the incompetency of the judges, not the competitors.

fitness72

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
 ::)

angelfit

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 06:03:37 PM »
fitness results   ;)
1 tracy greenwod
2 bethany gainey
3 julie lohre
4 brenda santiago
5 stacy simons

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 06:14:15 PM »
Where are the pictures??? I want to see  :-*
M

angelfit

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 06:15:40 PM »

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2007, 06:29:56 PM »
Congrats to Team FigureRX's Erin Riley on winning the 45-second routine round!!

http://www.figurerx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110

We will have a lot of positive things to say about the placings in Atlantic City.  We chose not to launch our first pro figure coverage at the Europa because of the lineup and the placings, we want to have a lot of positive things to say because we are on the side of all the athletes.  We're very happy that the judging here seems to be considerably better.  Lisa Morton presented an ideal figure upper body .... more later ....

Team FigureRX
www.FigureRX.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2007, 06:42:10 PM »
Congrats to Team FigureRX's Erin Riley!!

http://www.figurerx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110

And photos are up at MDOnline

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1184

We will have a lot to say about the placings.  We chose not to report or comment on pro figure at the Europa because of the lineup and the placings, but the judging here was somewhat better.

Team FigureRX
www.FigureRX.com
No offense but why would you pick and choose which shows you report on? If you want to be credible, you should report on all shows.

Two Cent. Out.
Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 06:43:12 PM »
I said that the judges aren't looking at the competitors because they aren't!  3 out of the top 5 shouldn't even have made it close to the top, but they did.  If you would just look at all of the competitors, you would obviously see that some are well conditioned, have great shape, and have good symmetry.  Most of those girls aren't even in the top ten.  Others have been eating whatever they want for a while, and it shows.  If you thought that the judges got it right, then you are either a judge yourself, a boyfriend of one of the competitors, or just blind.  If you want names, I can give them, but I'm trying to be somewhat nice to theses competitors.  I'm irritated at the incompetency of the judges, not the competitors.
Then become a judge and make a change that way. Who in your opinion, should have been top 5 Mr. Adonis?

Elevate Your Image.™

Fit Gourmet

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 06:44:44 PM »

First, Im making a Generalization. Second, you are Correct, Alti does have to work on the back of her legs. Heather Green does look pretty Good. However, Most of these women could look much better. I'm Comparing them to how good they could look. They have Great Genetics. I Think all the women who did the show, Could look much better. I think they all have the potential to look amazing. Do Not Confuse what I'm trying to say. The Competitors are simple doing what they are told to do!!!  As a Fan, I wish they could just bring the body that they like, and be judged accordingly.