Author Topic: Hulk Hogan Punks Bodybuilder  (Read 4863 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Hulk Hogan Punks Bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2007, 08:59:35 AM »
You don't have to worry, you have no chance of ever being with a woman.

Hope this helps
wrong again, i just fuccked your mom last night. :D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2007, 09:00:56 AM »
Reality tv is staged, my partner was on one, he was told when to walk into a room and what to say. It is all staged. There is no way they are going to sit around and wait for something interesting to happen, it would cost too much, they just create it on the fly.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2007, 09:11:38 AM »
hahahhaa, hilarious, the "trainer" is 8 inches shorter and 80 pounds lighter than big Hulk and he tries puffing out his little chest and acting tough, hahahaha, then his fat skank wife tries sticking up for the guy, i'd have kicked her fat ass out on the street.

Sure you would, "The Squadfather"  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2007, 09:37:45 AM »

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2007, 09:46:17 AM »
Faker than sasha ogata's orgasms

hahahahahahaha
TEAM WOLF

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »

hahahah nice comeback..virgin

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2007, 11:29:38 AM »
thanks i guess its episode 7. or 8th if that hasnt aired yet? then ill have to wait for it
i thought you guys seen it
but link says sep 16
Z

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2007, 11:52:31 AM »
thanks i guess its episode 7. or 8th if that hasnt aired yet? then ill have to wait for it
i thought you guys seen it
but link says sep 16

I watched it  ???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2007, 12:02:50 PM »
wasnt episode 7

that was some shit about riding horses

i dl that for nothing

why is it so hard for you to name which episode it is?
Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2007, 12:07:27 PM »
lozenge

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2007, 12:16:17 PM »
It's episode 6: Hogan knows workouts... it's right on the VH1 site, just lick on archives/episodes
http://www.vh1.com/vspot/player.jhtml?type=520&launchedFrom=/shows/dyn/hogan_knows_best/series.jhtml

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2007, 04:15:00 PM »

Probably funny if I was in grade 4.......Hope this helps

Bastygone

• Getbig II
  • my wang
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2007, 04:16:54 PM »
The trainer was ghey anyways.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2007, 04:33:29 PM »
Hulk comes across as more than a little insecure on many episodes. He's pretty much your typical gym-rat narcissistic introvert, just with a lot more money and a bigger limp.

In my opinion, THE HULKSTER should be exerting a little more influence over how he is portrayed. This season he came across as less the overprotective father and more the pathetic husband.

But, for the most part, you guys are dead on about the show being overproduced. Each week, it's the producers coming up with a show idea: Let's have Hulk melt down over Linda's hotter, younger personal trainer; Let's have Hulk ruin Brooke's first serious relationship; Let's have Hulk and Linda go to marriage counseling. It's kinda stupid, but hey, that's Hollywood. 
BigNationRadio.com

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2007, 04:51:46 PM »
Hulk comes across as more than a little insecure on many episodes. He's pretty much your typical gym-rat narcissistic introvert, just with a lot more money and a bigger limp.

In my opinion, THE HULKSTER should be exerting a little more influence over how he is portrayed. This season he came across as less the overprotective father and more the pathetic husband.

But, for the most part, you guys are dead on about the show being overproduced. Each week, it's the producers coming up with a show idea: Let's have Hulk melt down over Linda's hotter, younger personal trainer; Let's have Hulk ruin Brooke's first serious relationship; Let's have Hulk and Linda go to marriage counseling. It's kinda stupid, but hey, that's Hollywood. 

to put it short, its all fake!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »

Say what you want but that personal trainer was a rude, obnoxious asshole..I would have stomped the shit out of him if he started talking like that to me. He comes into Hulk's 20 million dollar house and proceeds to talk down to Hogan and act as if he owns the place, I'm surprised Hulk had that much patience with the little prick.