Author Topic: Black vs White vs Asian vs Mexican guys in the gym  (Read 36085 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Black vs White vs Asian vs Mexican guys in the gym
« on: September 15, 2007, 07:54:09 AM »
This is a just an observation in most gyms I've trained in:

Black guys have tremendous upper bodies attached to toothpick legs.
Asian guys have great thighs attached to a 10-yr old cub scout's upper body.
Mexican guys train chest and biceps 99% of the time throwin in a few sets of leg ext. for the other 1%.
White guys typically train everything but are often not as conditioned as Blacks, Asians or Mexicans.

Sound about right?

Paul Allen

Re: Black vs White vs Asian vs Mexican guys in the gym
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 07:55:44 AM »
we have one hispanic fellow at my gym.  all he seems to do is leg press with a ton of weight , and then he pushes his legs with his arms.

is this a common trend?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 07:58:35 AM »
I've never seen a mexican on a leg press.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 08:00:22 AM »

Mexican guys train chest and biceps 99% of the time throwin in a few sets of leg ext. for the other 1%.
White guys typically train everything but are often not as conditioned as Blacks, Asians or Mexicans.

Sound about right?

in german gyms you have the general white "fitness" guys
you have the big  NEO NAZIS and some other big german dudes
you have big juiced to the jills turkish and russian people

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 08:00:47 AM »

Sound about right?

I don't think that's accurate ... NOT BY A LONG SHOT ! I work at a Gym so I see it everyday. However, by your " Logic " I guess I'm doing pretty good for myself considering I'm a mix of the 2 different Races ( Black + White ).  :)

If you care for me to elaborate as to what I see in the Gym daily then I most certainly will.  

Paul Allen

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 08:02:39 AM »

not even with the spray bottle, wiping them down?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 08:02:40 AM »
I don't think that's accurate ... NOT BY A LONG SHOT ! I work at a Gym so I see it everyday. However, by your " Logic " I guess I'm doing pretty good for myself considering I'm a mix of the 2 different Races ( Black + White ).  :)

If you care for me to elaborate as to what I see in the Gym daily then I most certainly will.  

Feel free....I've trained in gyms primarily in South Texas and this is what I see in practically all of them.   I'd be interested to see if anything I've said holds any water.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 08:13:50 AM »
maybe the border jumpers would rather eat tacos and drink Corona's than train legs, MOS.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 08:15:51 AM »
maybe the border jumpers would rather eat tacos and drink Corona's than train legs, MOS.
Are you saying those are the preferred refreshments after a hard day mowing lawns?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 08:17:28 AM »
Feel free....I've trained in gyms primarily in South Texas and this is what I see in practically all of them.   I'd be interested to see if anything I've said holds any water.

Without being Stereotypical ( which might be impossible, if not hard ) they are as follow from my personal experience ... and mind you, because I'm both Black and White I'll try not to pick sides or favor one over the other  ;D ;D :

Let's start with Asians : They are all, in my Gym, typically Short. They have great Calves and Legs in general, however, tend to lack Upper Bodies as well as overall conditioning.

Latinos/Mexicans ( who knows ? ) : I have yet to see one in GREAT condition ... I've seen quite a few in subpar condition though. From my experience they have pretty good Upper Bodies but VERY SMALL Lower Bodies. Quite a few I know have short Arms as well ... not that that matters.

Whites : Because the White race is so diverse it's hard to focus in on this particular Group, however, I know LOTS of White guys that are big and COCK STRONG ! I mean strong as a fucking OX ! I think that for the most part, Whites have great overall builds although they tend ( NOT ALL ) to be a little thick in the Waist. If a White guy is really conditioned at my Gym, then he tends to be not very big at all and vice-versa.

Blacks : There are not a lot of Black guys that work out at my Gym compared to the other races, however, those that do workout look GREAT ! You are right, in a way, because not a lot of them have GREAT lower Bodies, however, I hardly ever see any of them TRAIN LEGS ! They're all rippped for the most part except the really obese ones ... Tiny Waists and Joints. And, YES, HORRIBLE CALVES ! The great thing about being Mixed ( Interesting enough, German on both sides of my Family ) is that because my Father is White I have lower inserted Calves ... and that CERTAINLY makes a difference when competing. There's my 2 cents.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 08:19:02 AM »
not even with the spray bottle, wiping them down?

hahahahaha.....funniest thing I have read all morning.
\

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 08:25:14 AM »
hahahahaha.....funniest thing I have read all morning.
your avatar is sooo hypnotic. ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 08:26:18 AM »

AHAHAHAAHAH!!!!  I always get a kick outta Mexican men in the gym....the cockiest of the cocky and none standing over 5'9" tall.   

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 08:28:53 AM »
AHAHAHAAHAH!!!!  I always get a kick outta Mexican men in the gym....the cockiest of the cocky and none standing over 5'9" tall.   
hahahahhaa, they're so damn macho aren't they, all 5'7" 155 pounds of skinny/fat of them with cowboy hats, big ass belt buckles and beer in hand 24/7. :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 08:32:02 AM »
hahahahhaa, they're so damn macho aren't they, all 5'7" 155 pounds of skinny/fat of them with cowboy hats, big ass belt buckles and beer in hand 24/7. :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2007, 08:34:38 AM »

And they all have the physique of Nacho Libre, Fat torso, no arms or legs.
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 08:40:48 AM »
And they all have the physique of Nacho Libre, Fat torso, no arms or legs.
hahahaha, are you implying that DIVISION is put together like Nacho Libre, Dballin? :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »
hahahaha, are you implying that DIVISION is put together like Nacho Libre, Dballin? :D

Don't know the guy, but if he's a Mexican then yeah something like that. ;)
\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 09:48:24 AM »
Without being Stereotypical ( which might be impossible, if not hard ) they are as follow from my personal experience ... and mind you, because I'm both Black and White I'll try not to pick sides or favor one over the other  ;D ;D :

Let's start with Asians : They are all, in my Gym, typically Short. They have great Calves and Legs in general, however, tend to lack Upper Bodies as well as overall conditioning.

Latinos/Mexicans ( who knows ? ) : I have yet to see one in GREAT condition ... I've seen quite a few in subpar condition though. From my experience they have pretty good Upper Bodies but VERY SMALL Lower Bodies. Quite a few I know have short Arms as well ... not that that matters.

Whites : Because the White race is so diverse it's hard to focus in on this particular Group, however, I know LOTS of White guys that are big and COCK STRONG ! I mean strong as a fucking OX ! I think that for the most part, Whites have great overall builds although they tend ( NOT ALL ) to be a little thick in the Waist. If a White guy is really conditioned at my Gym, then he tends to be not very big at all and vice-versa.

Blacks : There are not a lot of Black guys that work out at my Gym compared to the other races, however, those that do workout look GREAT ! You are right, in a way, because not a lot of them have GREAT lower Bodies, however, I hardly ever see any of them TRAIN LEGS ! They're all rippped for the most part except the really obese ones ... Tiny Waists and Joints. And, YES, HORRIBLE CALVES ! The great thing about being Mixed ( Interesting enough, German on both sides of my Family ) is that because my Father is White I have lower inserted Calves ... and that CERTAINLY makes a difference when competing. There's my 2 cents.

Yep, I agree with this completely.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 10:52:04 AM »

specially koreans and japs have good calves. thighs too!
blacks have small calves and good bicep insertions

in general, of course.

as for the other stuff...agreed!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 10:53:13 AM »
What i hate are the god damn persians. They come into my gym in big fuckin groups of ten or more, never stfu, and wear pointy leather shoes, jelled or permed hair and just all around gay.

And none weigh more than 95 lbs and they dont think that maybe its because their spotter is the one lifting their 35 lb dumbells on shoulder press.

Paul Allen

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2007, 10:55:13 AM »
What i hate are the god damn persians. They come into my gym in big fuckin groups of ten or more, never stfu, and wear pointy leather shoes, jelled or permed hair and just all around gay.

And none weigh more than 95 lbs and they dont think that maybe its because their spotter is the one lifting their 35 lb dumbells on shoulder press.

you might as well add asyrians to that group.  same thing.

don't forget the tattoos in farsi with a big cross going through them.

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2007, 10:55:56 AM »

hahaha holly shit I can't stop laughing  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 11:36:52 AM »

I know that guy. I buy my weed from him.
a

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 11:38:20 AM »
lozenge