Author Topic: ARNOLD IS NUMERO UNO t-shirts  (Read 4110 times)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
ARNOLD IS NUMERO UNO t-shirts
« on: September 15, 2007, 01:14:09 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ARNOLD-IS-NUMERO-UNO-XL-T-shirt-Bodybuilding_W0QQitemZ300150815113QQihZ020QQcategoryZ28067QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

...is it just me or do these not really look all that 'authentic'?  I'd love to have one of these as a gag shirt, but the font doesn't look anything like the original.  It's missing that 70's cheese-mojo, one of the ONLY reasons to buy the thing.

I wonder if one of those 'do it yourself' tshirt shops could do a better job nailing the look?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: ARNOLD IS NUMERO UNO t-shirts
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 01:21:59 PM »
I'd rather have my own name on my shirt than someone elses.

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 01:22:18 PM »
Check my sig link...I own a screenprinting business and could easily make that shirt...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 01:23:18 PM »
I want a LOU FERRIGNO IS NUMERO UNO t-shirt
Z

davidleiper

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 01:34:15 PM »
I bought one of those from bodybuilding universe a while back and am happy enough with it. However living in Aberdeen in Scotland, a country which has one of the highest rates of morbidity and mortality due to ischaemic heart disease in the World (most of this lifestyle related, so you know most people eat shit and get no exercise), no one in my gym has any clue of the reference; indeed most people think my name is Arnold! (and most likely that I'm some kind of eogotistical prick to wear a shirt proclaiming my superiority haha) LOL. To be fair his guns slightly outmatch mine ;)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 03:46:52 PM »
I bought one of those from bodybuilding universe a while back and am happy enough with it. However living in Aberdeen in Scotland, a country which has one of the highest rates of morbidity and mortality due to ischaemic heart disease in the World (most of this lifestyle related, so you know most people eat shit and get no exercise), no one in my gym has any clue of the reference; indeed most people think my name is Arnold! (and most likely that I'm some kind of eogotistical prick to wear a shirt proclaiming my superiority haha) LOL. To be fair his guns slightly outmatch mine ;)

work on ur humour
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Bastygone

• Getbig II
  • my wang
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 03:49:05 PM »
You can get those shirts cheaper than that

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 09:23:35 AM »

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 03:12:43 PM »
http://www.arnoldnumerouno.com/

...now THAT'S authentic...at least the near 40 dollar one.  Looks just like it!..thanks.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 03:31:38 PM »

lol
TEAM REPTILIAN

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 03:34:03 PM »
I want a LOU FERRIGNO IS NUMERO UNO t-shirt

Ron needs to make a "Bluto is numero uno" shirt    >:(

;D ;D ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 11:30:50 PM »
...now THAT'S authentic...at least the near 40 dollar one.  Looks just like it!..thanks.

I haven't buy one yet but be sure (in case you really want to buy one) you buy the one with no ads @ back (the expensive one got no ads)

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 12:56:04 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ARNOLD-IS-NUMERO-UNO-XL-T-shirt-Bodybuilding_W0QQitemZ300150815113QQihZ020QQcategoryZ28067QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

...is it just me or do these not really look all that 'authentic'?  I'd love to have one of these as a gag shirt, but the font doesn't look anything like the original.  It's missing that 70's cheese-mojo, one of the ONLY reasons to buy the thing.

I wonder if one of those 'do it yourself' tshirt shops could do a better job nailing the look?

What can possibly be so funny about a 37yo shirt concept?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 01:58:26 AM »

My wife got me one for my last Birthday :)