Author Topic: ronnie left lat so far off he should not compete!  (Read 2340 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
ronnie left lat so far off he should not compete!
« on: September 16, 2007, 07:49:16 AM »
ronnie should save himself the embarrassment and bow out before his legacy gets worse!
8-2 just does not look nearly as dominant as arnie , haney and yates undefeated treks!

losing 5 shows in a row to cutler will just send the guy packing when it come to discussions of alltime greats!

only thing people will say 20 yrs from now is he was great in 98 and 03 thats about it,then lost 5 straight shows to cutler!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: ronnie right lat so far off he should not compete!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 07:50:52 AM »
ronnie should save himself the embarrassment and bow out before his legacy gets worse!
8-2 just does not look nearly as dominant as arnie , haney and yates undefeated treks!

he gets credit for trying  ;D

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: ronnie left lat so far off he should not compete!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 07:54:45 AM »
if he falls beyond 2nd his alltime great status is gonna lose alot more steam!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 07:55:31 AM »
Despite that weakness I think Ronnie is still a strong enough competitor to still possibly win or at least be runner up.  Dorian won with a few injuries. I still think Ronnie's back when it is in condition still beats Jay's and the only guy who can really hit a back shot with him is Victor. Truth be told I think Victor beat Jay and Ronnie last year in the PJ. Don't count Ronnie out, he's still very dangerous if he is in shape.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 07:56:29 AM »
if he falls beyond 2nd his alltime great status is gonna lose alot more steam!

who cares..

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 07:56:47 AM »
Hmmm. Doesn't look bad at all there.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 07:57:13 AM »
Despite that weakness I think Ronnie is still a strong enough competitor to still possibly win or at least be runner up.  Dorian won with a few injuries. I still think Ronnie's back when it is in condition still beats Jay's and the only guy who can really hit a back shot with him is Victor. Truth be told I think Victor beat Jay and Ronnie last year in the PJ. Don't count Ronnie out, he's still very dangerous if he is in shape.
zero danger with that big of a symetry issue, if he could white out the left side on stage he might win the show ;)

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 08:02:53 AM »
lol dude.. why r u thinking bout d negative part??
ronnie did look like shit in olympia 2004 as well.. but in 2005? he proved all u haters are wrong.
he was untouchable in 2005.. i still have hope he'll be a bomb this yr.. freeze ur eyes ;)
Make It Simple!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 08:03:18 AM »
slayer, youre part of the campaign to bash ronnie.  A few facts:

Jay's symmetry is fvcked up too.  Jay's legs aren't even.  You can't deny it.

Ronnie destroys Jay on conditioning.  Jay is 3% bodyfat and no veins.  That sucks.

Ronnie is still one of the top 6 guys in the bodybuilding world.  He might not win #1, but he'll win a nice pile of money, so why be a hater?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 08:06:19 AM »
Despite that weakness I think Ronnie is still a strong enough competitor to still possibly win or at least be runner up.  Dorian won with a few injuries. I still think Ronnie's back when it is in condition still beats Jay's and the only guy who can really hit a back shot with him is Victor. Truth be told I think Victor beat Jay and Ronnie last year in the PJ. Don't count Ronnie out, he's still very dangerous if he is in shape.

Yate's did have an injury to his Bicep, but it wasn't a major muscle group and only really hurt him in the Front double bi.  In his rear double bi, he never really had peaks so nothing noticable changed.  Ronnie's left lat and left arm are noticably smaller.  That will hurt him in tons of poses FDB, FLS, RDB, RLS, etc....

Cutler on the other hand has balance issues as well and does a decent job of hiding them while posing.  It's not the pictures posted that everyone should be concerned with, all pros have bad shots of them.  It's whats displayed infront of the judges when they lock the poses in.  The transitions and all that stuff only really count in the posing round, not the prejudging.

As the reigning Mr. O it is his show to win.  That being said, Ronnie is probably one of the only guys who can get into top notch shape.  So if the top guys are slipping just a little, his shredded glutes and Xmas tree could win it for him.
\

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 08:12:55 AM »
slayer, youre part of the campaign to bash ronnie.  A few facts:

Jay's symmetry is fvcked up too.  Jay's legs aren't even.  You can't deny it.

Ronnie destroys Jay on conditioning.  Jay is 3% bodyfat and no veins.  That sucks.

Ronnie is still one of the top 6 guys in the bodybuilding world.  He might not win #1, but he'll win a nice pile of money, so why be a hater?

once again... who cares about veins

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 08:16:52 AM »

God does.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 08:20:19 AM »

Schmoes do; that's who

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 08:27:06 AM »
Despite the apparent tear(s) Ronnie can still win all he needs is conditioning and his back to up to opperating status if his back is sharp and detailed and his conditioning is equal or better than Jays he can win , but obviously the trend in Ronnie's back seems to be getting progressively worse if thats the case he'll lose.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 08:28:28 AM »
Soooo many delusional schmoes on this board....

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 11:19:26 AM »
lol dude.. why r u thinking bout d negative part??
ronnie did look like shit in olympia 2004 as well.. but in 2005? he proved all u haters are wrong.
he was untouchable in 2005.. i still have hope he'll be a bomb this yr.. freeze ur eyes ;)

More like 2003 was when he was untouchable...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 11:58:15 AM »

Arnie was 7-1....remember he lost to Oliva in 69? ;)
Dorian lost to Haney in 91, I'm pretty sure.
And Haney I've never cared enough about to keep track of.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 06:05:23 PM »

losing 5 shows in a row to cutler will just send the guy packing when it come to discussions of alltime greats!

only thing people will say 20 yrs from now is he was great in 98 and 03 thats about it,then lost 5 straight shows to cutler!
Ronnie has competed in 13 Mr Olympias, and has only won 8, so your 8-2 prediction is not factual, Ronnies competitive record wasn't that spectacular prior to him winning the Mr Olympia. These are the years that Ronnie didn't win the Olympia- 5 in total
1994 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 15th
1995 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 11th 
1996 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 6th
1997 IFBB Mr. Olympia -- 9th
2006 Mr. Olympia - 2nd
V