Author Topic: PBW: Johnnie Jackson Speaks Out - Listen Now  (Read 11840 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW: Johnnie Jackson Speaks Out - Listen Now
« on: September 16, 2007, 11:15:01 AM »
J.O.J. on PBW - Replay is Ready

Atlantic City Champ Set to Make First Appearance on bodybuilding Radio

PBW continues its expanded "Olympia Preview Series" with special guest, Atlantic City Champion Johnnie Jackson.  Regarded as one of the world's strongest bodybuilders, Jackson hopes that his momentum from Atlantic City will propel him into the Top 10 in Las Vegas. - Just one week ago, Ronnie Coleman first announced his Olympia retirement plans on PBW.   Tune in this week to find out how this surprise announcement might impact the outcome at this years Olympia.  Presented by MuscleTech, bodybuilding talk radio airs on Mondays at 8pm ET for a worldwide audience.

Replay Update:  Last weeks broadcast, featuring Ronnie's big announcement, is now available for on-demand replay!

Visit the PBW Broadcast Center to Listen "On-Demand"  courtesy of Bodybuilding.com - www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine. 
Additional Sponsors: NxLabs, Muscle Asylum Project, Max Muscle, Biogenetix, 2007 Olympia Weekend, The Vein Centre, and MuscleTime.com

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: PBW: Atlantic City Champ Johnnie O. Jackson - Monday
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 11:19:41 AM »
Ask him to predict the top 6 at the Olympia.  more lists like this are good.  It's something to play back to them next year when they're on, whether they're totally correct or way off.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »
Should be a cool episode.

Ask Johnnie if talk about him being "washed up" motivated him to a career best form?

Also how important was Milos' guidance was to acheiving that condition?

And finally what does he think about the challenges made by the new pro Ben White on Johnnie's unofficial status as the worlds strongest bodybuilder?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 02:01:36 PM »
I'd like to know if he plans on getting as out of shape again after the Olympia. He redeemed himself in his last two shows but embarassed himself showing up for guest posings looking like he did.

Interested to hear what he thinks of Ben White's claims as well.

Props to JOJ on his improved physique, especially his legs.

Elevate Your Image.™

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 06:16:34 AM »
I'd ignore the riffraff of a new pro named Ben White trying to make a name for himself by challenging an established pro like JoJ. 

When Ben White does something like win a show, he can talk trash about how great he is.  Until then, he's an unproven, unaccomplished rookie talking trash to veterans. 

Also, Ben's claims about how much stronger than JoJ he is... that's akin to Peyton Manning bragging on ESPN about what a better horseshoes player he is than Tom Brady.  The sport is called bodybuilding.  JoJ built a physique that won a show. Until ben White wins more shows (or wait, wins any shows, he is far below JoJ in the sport of bodybuilding.

west coast willie

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 07:38:23 AM »
now the question is will JJ get a callout with melvin at the mr. olympia. Better yet, will david henry get a callout with melvin after what happened this weekend. Probly not. Ask JJ if he can get any tighter because me thinks he will have to.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: PBW Welcomes Johnnie O. Jackson - Tonight 8pm ET
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 05:11:49 PM »
hahahhaha, i don't think Dan and Bob realize the show is on the air, they're making small talk.

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Operation Desert Storm Johnnie Jackson
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 05:35:25 PM »
He gets respect for serving our country!

Johnnie Otis Jackson served in the army for 10 years, and fought in Operation Desert Storm.  His brother passed away in 1998, and he wanted to be a pro bodybuilder. He made his goal his, and pursued it. Four years later, he turned pro at the Nationals.

Alex23

Re: Operation Desert Storm Johnnie Jackson
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 05:38:26 PM »
He gets respect for serving our country!

Johnnie Otis Jackson served in the army for 10 years, and fought in Operation Desert Storm.  His brother passed away in 1998, and he wanted to be a pro bodybuilder. He made his goal his, and pursued it. Four years later, he turned pro at the Nationals.

That's inspirational stuff bro. Jonnie O seems like a straight shooter with a good heart.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 05:43:17 PM »
that was so sad to hear bout his brother.  JoJ is a really good story.  Really humble, well spoken, polite guy too.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 05:44:41 PM »
Bob, ask JOJ about posing for known gay muscle sites.....

Edit: added pic

HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 06:14:10 PM »
"Dave" (AKA Max Muscle Schmoe, Jay Cutler's testicle mantle) sounds like a fucking schmoe.....
HAHA, RON.....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 07:14:05 PM »
Johnnie Jackson came off as a class act in that interview.  man was humble, polite, enthusiastic, confident and a pretty good speaker.  Did a very good job!  Seems like a pretty cool guy.  BB needs more people like this.

Dude has my best wishes and respect.

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 08:02:40 PM »
I forgot about him being in the service.  Never knew that about his brother.  RIP

Props for serving for us, JOJ.
Ron Paul 2012

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 02:57:27 AM »
Never knew that about Johnnie ... DAMN ! I certainly respect Johnnie for that, although the Muscleweb stuff he does ... I don't think his Brother would've had THAT in mind ... I don't mean to be disrespectful. Seriously.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 06:56:16 AM »
"Dave" (AKA Max Muscle Schmoe, Jay Cutler's testicle mantle) sounds like a fucking schmoe.....
Thank you, you sound great too. 
Check often for updates @

thisiskeith12

Re: PBW: Johnnie Jackson Speaks Out - Listen Now
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 10:30:36 AM »
Great News! 

"Pro Bodybuilding Weekly" has just created a special feature that allows you to broadcast bodybuilding talk radio directly on YOUR MySpace page. 

The new "PBW Player" will give your MySpace visitors instant access to nearly 100 hours of bodybuilding radio, including memorable appearances by Schwarzenegger, Cutler, Coleman, Ferrigno, Triple H, and the list goes on.  -  If you're interested in setting this up, let me know and I will send you simple instructions  (This new service is free of charge).

Sincerely,
Keith Jasper
PBW - Associate Producer

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Re: PBW: Johnnie Jackson Speaks Out - Listen Now
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:28 PM »
funny didnt joj talk shit to ronnie about powerlifting like how ben white did to him? its hilarious he talks about form when all of his videos show the sloppiest form in the history of mankind.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 08:14:22 AM »
Johnnie Jackson came off as a class act in that interview.  man was humble, polite, enthusiastic, confident and a pretty good speaker.  Did a very good job!  Seems like a pretty cool guy.  BB needs more people like this.

Dude has my best wishes and respect.

I agree...

He also sounds like he knows alot about training when you watch his videos. he has a good reason for everything he does or does not do in the gym.

8)