Author Topic: When was GH and Insulin first implemented?  (Read 5006 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
When was GH and Insulin first implemented?
« on: September 16, 2007, 06:41:48 PM »
Anyone know the exact years?
I hate the State.

affy

Re: When was GH and Insulin first implemented?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »
when Dorian arrived

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 07:09:17 PM »
when Dorian arrived
insulin was 1982  tom or tim belnakamp   i know i fucke dup the spelling

and first gh was not dorian  that was the current synthetic gh being used   haney and some of those guys used  used gorilla groth hormone and the more recently real gh taken from human cadavers (thats dead people), but all you necrophyliacs already knwo that

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 07:18:08 PM »
Labs (Eli Lilly and etc.) started synthesizing GH in the mid to late 80's, up until that time the most popular form was from cadavers (as dzulboy stated) but there were problems with this method, lots of people using the cadaver GH were getting brain tumors and dying.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »
Labs (Eli Lilly and etc.) started synthesizing GH in the mid to late 80's, up until that time the most popular form was from cadavers (as dzulboy stated) but there were problems with this method, lots of people using the cadaver GH were getting brain tumors and dying.

yeah was callled  klleinnphlaiezer(really butchered this one) disease or some shit   the disease is only possible from using the tainted hgh from the cadavers  i believe it had to do with a parasite

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 07:32:53 PM »
So a large part of Dorain's Success was simply the implementation of new combinations of hormones...?
I hate the State.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 07:36:21 PM »
I'm pretty sure, Genetech made the 1st commercially available synthetic HGH. 1987-88ish. I clearly remember talk of Fred Hatfield using the Rhesus monkey stuff in 1982-83.

Update:

Genetech info...

1982 - Human Insulin - First ever approved genetically engineered human therapeutic (licensed to Eli Lilly)
1985 - Protropin® (somatrem) - Supplementary growth hormone for children with growth hormone deficiency (ceased manufacturing December 2002).
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 07:46:45 PM »
So a large part of Dorain's Success was simply the implementation of new combinations of hormones...?
I don't think so. Of course I don't know what he did but even Duchaine said Dorian was very moderate compared to others. Duchaine quote "Dorian didn't want to take high doses of GH".

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 07:51:08 PM »
yeah was callled  klleinnphlaiezer(really butchered this one) disease or some shit   the disease is only possible from using the tainted hgh from the cadavers  i believe it had to do with a parasite
It was Creutzfeldt-Jacobs and it was linked to the Crescormon IIRC.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 07:54:42 PM »
GH and slin start getting popula among bb'ers in the early 90's

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 08:12:36 PM »
GH and slin start getting popula among bb'ers in the early 90's

Can anyone guess how much testo, GH and Insulin Ronnie does? I'd be curious about estimates...
I hate the State.

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 08:15:28 PM »
Anyone know the exact years?

GH sometime in the early 70's (I think) and you're gonna have to ask Milos on the insulin :-\

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 08:17:18 PM »

and first gh was not dorian  that was the current synthetic gh being used   haney and some of those guys used  used gorilla groth hormone and the more recently real gh taken from human cadavers (thats dead people), but all you necrophyliacs already knwo that

Insulin was not something Belknap had in mind for bodybuilding purposes I assure you. It was something he HAD to do, he is a true diabetic.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 08:17:41 PM »
Can anyone guess how much testo, GH and Insulin Ronnie does? I'd be curious about estimates...

i dont know about gh, and slin,, but AAS is in th 6 -10 gr range weekly

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 08:29:59 PM »

Long story short (one of those so-and-so knew a friend, whose sister was dating this guy, whose dad was the pharmacist that sold Ronnie's dealer kind of things...)....I've heard rumors that Ronnie uses upwards of 30iu of GH per day. :o ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 08:39:13 PM »
Long story short (one of those so-and-so knew a friend, whose sister was dating this guy, whose dad was the pharmacist that sold Ronnie's dealer kind of things...)....I've heard rumors that Ronnie uses upwards of 30iu of GH per day. :o ::)

and likely 20,000mg of testo a week too...
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 12:00:45 PM »

friend of mine that used to compete in the early 80's tells me that Platz was on this

who knows?

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 03:38:11 PM »
friend of mine that used to compete in the early 80's tells me that Platz was on this

In his seminars Platz denied having used GH, while talking frankly about his roids....

ChinoXL

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 03:43:06 PM »
It was Creutzfeldt-Jacobs and it was linked to the Crescormon IIRC.

Mad Cow Disease.  Wow.  That's a terrible way to go.  Complete neurological failure.    :-[

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »
Mohamed Benaziza was one of the earliest pro bodybuilders to display symptoms of a GH Gut, and that was early 90's if I recall correctly.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 05:12:19 PM »
GH sometime in the early 70's (I think) and you're gonna have to ask Milos on the insulin

while a very small amount of GH from cadavers was being produced in the 1970s, it was very expensive and not something that even the top bodybuilders could easily acquire.   GH could only be extracted from adolescent males killed by trama (auto accident, etc).   It's possible that a few well connected bodybuilders could land a few IUs for many thousands of dollars, but that wouldn't give you much of an advantage.

Synthetic GH became widely available to bodybuilders in the late 1980s.  it became common to add insulin to the mix in the early 1990s.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 05:57:13 PM »
In his seminars Platz denied having used GH, while talking frankly about his roids....

would you admit to taking gorilla hormones?

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 03:11:45 AM »
would you admit to taking gorilla hormones?

I might be wrong about Tom, but I trust him more than any other pro bodybuilder - or let me rephrase: He is the only one of the pros, whose words I would consider seriously.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 03:42:37 AM »
I don't think so. Of course I don't know what he did but even Duchaine said Dorian was very moderate compared to others. Duchaine quote "Dorian didn't want to take high doses of GH".
dorian did up to 30 iu's daily..wanna reconsider your statement ?...and let me tell u " boy did he push the envelope ! Don't get me wrong : I'm a big Dorian fan.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 10:37:13 AM »
dorian did up to 30 iu's daily..wanna reconsider your statement ?...and let me tell u " boy did he push the envelope ! Don't get me wrong : I'm a big Dorian fan.
Like I said I don't *know*, just saying what Duchaine said (and he consulted with Dorian)... how do you *know* that to be fact?

IIRC Duchaine also said Milos was using 4 grams of gear a week, and that's was supposedly where the "magic" happened.