Author Topic: Yanks one-up Boston......AGAIN  (Read 7228 times)

body88

Re: Yanks one-up Boston......AGAIN
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 10:19:58 AM »

Down in southwest CT its all beaners :'(

Saab's, plaid clothes, reef sandels listening to 50 cent  ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 10:30:30 AM »
Saab's, plaid clothes, reef sandels listening to 50 cent  ::)

Nope,I mean all illigal Latin Americans,soccer,rusted out 1982 toyotas,spanish music,and cheap labor >:(

Bod,when I went to the Sawx game this year we went to a bar after the game.
I think it was called Tequila Sunset?Damn we had fun there ;D

body88

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 11:02:54 AM »
Nope,I mean all illigal Latin Americans,soccer,rusted out 1982 toyotas,spanish music,and cheap labor >:(

Bod,when I went to the Sawx game this year we went to a bar after the game.
I think it was called Tequila Sunset?Damn we had fun there ;D

Tequilla rain. Next time go to Fanuel hall , Brighton or the theatere district.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 11:39:10 AM »
Tequilla rain. Next time go to Fanuel hall , Brighton or the theatere district.

Yeah that was it.we were at a afternoon game and I was half in the bag{you don't think I could could watch a sox game sober could you ;)}.we went as soon as the game was over.place was packed! it was a good time. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 11:42:16 AM »

Down in southwest CT its all beaners :'(

What are you talking about? Stamford, Norwalk and Bridgeport? No one cares about those places. Fairfield County is so white it's not even funny. Westport, Greenwich, Darien, Easton, Monroe, etc. All white boy towns.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »
Stamford and Norwalk are part of Fairfield county.Bridgeport shouldn't even be part of CT :D
both Stamford and Norwalk's schools are falling behind the rest of the state's because of too many beaners.white kids are being slowed down by the fact that the guy kids can't pass a f#ckin English class >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 12:04:51 PM »
Stamford and Norwalk are part of Fairfield county.Bridgeport shouldn't even be part of CT :D
both Stamford and Norwalk's schools are falling behind the rest of the state's because of too many beaners.white kids are being slowed down by the fact that the #### kids can't pass a f#ckin English class >:(

I understand that. I'm talking more about the rural towns. Those are all rich, white boys rocking AF and listening to LFO down at Campo beach.  ;D

I look at Stamford and Norwalk as small cities that aren't worth talking about. SoNo is the only good thing to come out of those two.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 12:17:25 PM »
I understand that. I'm talking more about the rural towns. Those are all rich, white boys rocking AF and listening to LFO down at Campo beach.  ;D

I look at Stamford and Norwalk as small cities that aren't worth talking about. SoNo is the only good thing to come out of those two.

Hahaha,a couple of weeks ago I was at Stonebridge,you wanna talk about some fucked up white people :o ;D
but I did have a good time bar hopping the Saturday of the Milford Oyster fest ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 07:24:18 AM »
The Red Sox ship be sinkin!!!
at least they get Tampa Bay now :(

body88

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 07:59:44 AM »
The Red Sox ship be sinkin!!!
at least they get Tampa Bay now :(

There is nagging injury all over the team. Oki just got shut down for a tired arm until playoff time. Tito is resting guys and giving guys time to get healthy for the playoffs.

I have not given a crap about the division all year. I would much rather have a relatively healthy team come playoff time, then a division and a one round bounce. If they push these guys with injury now they have zero chance of advancing in the playoffs.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 08:11:13 AM »
There is nagging injury all over the team. Oki just got shut down for a tired arm until playoff time. Tito is resting guys and giving guys time to get healthy for the playoffs.

I have not given a crap about the division all year. I would much rather have a relatively healthy team come playoff time, then a division and a one round bounce. If they push these guys with injury now they have zero chance of advancing in the playoffs.

Yeah but that extra off day for the best record would be nice to set up the pitching staff.

body88

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 08:19:03 AM »

Yeah but that extra off day for the best record would be nice to set up the pitching staff.

Hey if you know a way to aviod injurys at the worst possible time call tito and let him know. Prolly be worth a few million to you. Resting guys is really there only option. Yanks where all banged up @ the start of the season, now the sox are.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 08:20:34 AM »
1.5 games back!!

Is this shaping up to be the second biggest regular season collapse in history? Looks like it! Not going to gloat until the Yanks pass them, though.  ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 08:38:41 AM »

I'm not an MLB fan at all, but I love watching the scoreboards and standings, because that's some funny stuff.

Both teams are going to the playoffs, but if the Red Sox don't hold onto the division, this will be generally recognized as one of the biggest collapses in history.  Based on the way they've played the last few weeks, this Red Sox team has no chance to win the WS.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 09:21:16 AM »
Hey if you know a way to aviod injurys at the worst possible time call tito and let him know. Prolly be worth a few million to you. Resting guys is really there only option. Yanks where all banged up @ the start of the season, now the sox are.

Both Jeter and Matsui have banged up knees but won't let the docs look at them till after the season ;D
whats up with Manny?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 09:24:53 AM »

Why are so many baseball players such sissies?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 09:31:16 AM »

Some are some aren't.look at Jeter he always plays.remember that play when he went head first into the stands and bloodied up his face?.he played in the next days game.
the one that made me laugh was Duane Wade being taken off the court in a wheelchair because of a separated shoulder ::)

body88

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 09:31:45 AM »

Both Jeter and Matsui have banged up knees but won't let the docs look at them till after the season ;D
whats up with Manny?

He has been out for like 20 games with a oblique. Youk is banged up, Ellsbury has a few nagging injuries, Papi is playing with a shoulder injury and a knee injury that needs surgery in the offseason, Okie is getting rested etc etc.

Rest and recoperation is the biggest priority for the red sox.

body88

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 09:32:36 AM »

David Ortiz has been playing with a screwed up shoulder and knee that will require surgery when the season ends. Some are pussies ( Jd drew) some are not.

body88

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 09:34:09 AM »

Some are some aren't.look at Jeter he always plays.remember that play when he went head first into the stands and bloodied up his face?.he played in the next days game.
the one that made me laugh was Duane Wade being taken off the court in a wheelchair because of a separated shoulder ::)

With tears rolling down his cheeks

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 10:59:20 AM »
David Ortiz has been playing with a screwed up shoulder and knee that will require surgery when the season ends. Some are pussies ( Jd drew) some are not.

Exactly,I was watching the Yanks last week and Damon was in left and he crashed into the wall to make a catch.
next inning Abreu gives up a double because he slowed down and didn't make a catch because he was afraid of running into the right field wall.

body88

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2007, 11:11:26 AM »

Exactly,I was watching the Yanks last week and Damon was in left and he crashed into the wall to make a catch.
next inning Abreu gives up a double because he slowed down and didn't make a catch because he was afraid of running into the right field wall.

Jd Drew is a puss, but I feel bad for him. His infant sone Jack had to get a full body cast for months due to a hip disorder. SOme issue with his growth. He has had a rough year on top of it all.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2007, 11:13:39 AM »
Jd Drew is a puss, but I feel bad for him. His infant sone Jack had to get a full body cast due to a hip disorder. He has had a rough year on top of it all.

Damn,didn't know about that,bummer for him.
but I was glad to see him every time he came to bat against the Yanks last weekend ;D

body88

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2007, 11:24:15 AM »

Damn,didn't know about that,bummer for him.
but I was glad to see him every time he came to bat against the Yanks last weekend ;D

Yup, he sucks.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »
The current meme out of RSN is that they're losing games because they're resting for the playoffs but that's a partial truth at best.

Matsuzaka's had one start pushed back and Okajima's been shelved for awhile, but that's it.  Youkilis and Manny are hurt.  Everyone else is playing.  If they were really resting people, the one who needs it the most, Ortiz, would sit a few games.  Also, I think Okajima's troubles are more to the fact that he's a bad pitcher, rather than a good one that's overworked.

The sox are losing because their bullpen is playing like shit and their offense is just not good without Manny in it.

Resting players does not cause Gagne to give up 4 runs, or for Papelbon to blow it twice in the last week.

Sox fans are now acting like none of this matters.  (not body88 - in fact, for future reference, all my tirades at RSN exlcude body88, except when specified).  For a team with such drastic home/away splits, you'd think they'd be more concerned about losing home field advantage.

The Yankees are actually resting and setting up for the playoffs as well, yet they continue to win.  They have a six man roatation, the Joba rules are still in place, and they've been rotating Matsui/Damon/Gimabi/Melky etc every few days.

Of course, anything can happen come playoff time, but if the sox somehow manage to blow a 14.5 game division lead, it's still pretty significant.

Sox now have TB while the Yankees play four against Toronto.  In theory, the sox should be able to add a game or two their 1.5 lead.
Y