Author Topic: Prank call to the Hersh's  (Read 24610 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Prank call to the Hersh's
« Reply #225 on: September 20, 2007, 10:25:23 AM »
Waah waah, I insulted the Arvillas. WAAAH. Arvilla's a convicted felon, should I have sympathy for a guy who's trying to live the dream through gear abuse and minimum wage jobs? Nope.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2007, 10:26:16 AM »
havenbull are you suggesting pumphards ex wife has his nut sack on her fireplace mantle?

yeah, and her new man spits on them everytime he walks by

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2007, 10:36:52 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #228 on: September 20, 2007, 10:38:19 AM »
No shit?

He served time for assault. Ask him about it. Apparently he never learned to grow up and control his temper.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: September 20, 2007, 10:40:43 AM »
He served time for assault. Ask him about it. Apparently he never learned to grow up and control his temper.

Whoa, sounds like a loser.  That's not to say I wouldn't fuck his MILF of a "wife" if given the chance, though. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #230 on: September 20, 2007, 10:43:33 AM »

Lol, so did I. :-\ Although I really served the time cuz I had to get drug tested during probation, those tests were hard!
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2007, 10:44:59 AM »
Lol, so did I. :-\ Although I really served the time cuz I had to get drug tested during probation, those tests were hard!

Drugs are nothing in my book, so you're in the clear.  But being a bitch that punches out other people on the street just because they look at you wrong is kind of psychotic. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2007, 10:50:00 AM »
Drugs are nothing in my book, so you're in the clear.  But being a bitch that punches out other people on the street just because they look at you wrong is kind of psychotic. 

Well my initial misdemeanor was assault. Got in a fight at the bar. Kept failing my drug tests. I chose to do 90 days in work release rather than piss in a cup everyday for 2 years. Funny thing is, in work release I was able to pop pills all day and night, whereas if I had been getting tested I would have been fucked. Funny legal system.
E