Author Topic: Figure Olympia - Who will prevail?  (Read 25553 times)

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
Re: Figure Olympia - Who will prevail?
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2007, 05:55:08 AM »

im too picky about who i shoot with anyway ROLF.....
unlike all the schmoes who shoot flexflem appeal videos in CinemAScope

;)
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Figure Olympia RX Preview
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2007, 08:56:49 AM »
Come on, anyone who would say, "Jenny's weakness in recent years has been her overall presentation" is blind or not attending the show. Jenny's presentation is flawless. This is why she is the current MS. O. This peabrain goes on to make some off handed comment about some "sign that certain things are catching up to her". WTF was that in reference to. About the only thing catching up to her is her ability to take the O.
I didn't read the article but you're correct on this. If anyone is saying Jenny's presentation is her weakness they clearly have no clue. That is her biggest strength and what she is known for on stage. Had they said her weakness in recent years has been her legs then yes.

Regarding Amber and Jeff - anyone wishing to hear the latest from them, check out the video from the Europa at:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2007europa_vids.htm
Elevate Your Image.™

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2007, 10:32:33 AM »

I think they meant to say 'strength', not 'weakness'. 

International DJ - You're now dissing your boyfriend in an open forum?  You were all lovey-dovey a week ago.  What happened?  Did that STD test come back positive?

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2007, 12:08:37 PM »
I think they meant to say 'strength', not 'weakness'. 

International DJ - You're now dissing your boyfriend in an open forum?  You were all lovey-dovey a week ago.  What happened?  Did that STD test come back positive?
I can never understand why people don't use violence more often to solve their problems. Works every time.

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2007, 12:09:55 PM »
im too picky about who i shoot with anyway ROLF.....

You'll say anything to get woman into bed.

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
Re: Figure Olympia RX Preview
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2007, 12:18:11 PM »
Who the hell are these people? Dani Rauleau????? Never heard of her. What has she ever done in the Fitness or Figure world to profess to be so all knowing. From what I can tell her big expertise is being an NPC Competitor. Their website looks very professional, but they seem to me to be a cheerleading squad for people they know or wish they knew.
These people are imposters like lopez and menudo. Danielle is a chubby NPC competitor that hasn't come close to making the top 10 this year. I've often found that it's the chubby girls who offend most easily. I don't know why because I'm not a psychiatrist. For what it's worth I like chubby girls, I enjoy chubby sex. What I'm trying to say is if this is a lonely chubby's cry for help. I'm here for you Danielle. So. We could...

Jeff and Amber are two of the most interesting people in this sport, primarily because they have a full life outside of the sport. Last time I spoke to Amber she was a full time student preparing for Law School, she worked with one of my favorite volunteer groups call CASA which represents children in the legal system, and she was helping her husband to work on his passion to sponsor and create a group home for young men that would give them the education, counseling, mentoring and spiritual support they need to succeed in life. They are not the kind of "Christian" like some in this industry that use that term as a hall pass for running around judging people and pretending to be "holier than tho". They are those rare people that try to put Christ's values to practice. Geese, even Denny Crane might approve of them. These days from what I hear her main focus is not this silly industry or even the O, it is to her husbands recovery. Her husband Jeff is one of the most respected Guru's in the industry and he is a brutally honest person. If he says Amber is coming in prepared to win....I would believe him.
Well I have nothing against marriage. I've done it five times. But here's the thing about wives, they don't let you play with your friends.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2007, 12:32:30 PM »

Malibu & Denny - With all due respect, I don't think that Danielle Rouleau is writing contest previews for FigureRx. 

I could be wrong, but it's more likely that I am right. 

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2007, 12:45:50 PM »
Malibu & Denny - With all due respect, I don't think that Danielle Rouleau is writing contest previews for FigureRx. 

Don't care what she writes. Called dibs on the chubby girl first.

Denny Crane.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2007, 12:53:41 PM »
Gina Aliotti is definitely a contender for the top 6 given her showing at the TOC. Best showing she's had to date.

Elevate Your Image.™

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2007, 01:34:54 PM »
Hi Tre',
Danielle is a co-author of some of our reports on the figure side, while Beth and Erin are assisting with the fitness side.
Dani had some personal difficulties in 2007 after several top five finishes in 2006 but she will be on stage at her best in 2008.  She's 22 years old and I don't think that anyone has seen her at her best yet, and we're excited to have her on our figure team.
Any predictions for a show of this size are bound to be controversial, and we obviously don't wish to offend anyone in any way.  :)  That would be the exact opposite of what we are about.  We don't know everything.  That's part of what makes this all fun. 
Malibu Barbie, we do hope and expect that any Olympia winner would put personal interests aside and work for the benefit of the sport, at least in some respect.  Amber has the physique to win this, as we say in the article.  As an investment bank that operates the FigureRX web portal, our primary goal is to expand the industry within the mainstream sports community to the benefit of *all* the athletes.  We don't think the industry is silly and we believe that figure and fitness competitors are among the top athletes in the world, and deserve to be treated (and compensated) accordingly.
Denny, you're the best - hilarious!!
Stephen
http://www.myspace.com/figurerx

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2007, 01:48:51 PM »
Is that geek speak for something??? What is ROFL?

Yes, Geek speak.  ROFL = Rolling on the floor laughing (this time at Marc_Gayson getting owned here again....  not a good run for him here lately.  LOL)
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2007, 01:52:01 PM »
I can never understand why people don't use violence more often to solve their problems. Works every time.

That's what I always say too.... but it seems that most people have a hard time finding High Street when it's time to put their money where their mouth is.  (;) @ Tre')
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2007, 01:54:24 PM »
Gina Aliotti is definitely a contender for the top 6 given her showing at the TOC. Best showing she's had to date.

I agree, Lift.  Especially with another week to tighten up the lower body, I think top 3 is pretty likely for her.  Looked incredible at the TOC.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2007, 02:09:21 PM »
Yes, Geek speak.  ROFL = Rolling on the floor laughing (this time at Marc_Gayson getting owned here again....  not a good run for him here lately.  LOL)

Now i do remember i heard the HD spiel you gave to JC after u kissed Valerie Waugamans ass at last years Olympia...
you told JC u flew to see & film Valerie where she lives and the footage is AMAAAAAZING
(in case nobody has ever told u, yes u do look as nerdy as u sound)

now i feel sorry for the girl!
please dont comeback with...oh we talk on the phone all the time, bc i bet Valerie cant wait 4 ur calls ROLF

am i still having a bad run champ?

;)
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2007, 03:00:27 PM »

Now i do remember i heard the HD spiel you gave to JC after u kissed Valerie Waugamans ass at last years Olympia...
you told JC u flew to see & film Valerie where she lives and the footage is AMAAAAAZING
(in case nobody has ever told u, yes u do look as nerdy as u sound)

now i feel sorry for the girl!
please dont comeback with...oh we talk on the phone all the time, bc i bet Valerie cant wait 4 ur calls ROLF

A very bad run, rookie.

Help your fans out: Are you the loser who was passed out on JC's couch or are you the loser who was 'helping' him film models on his trip to Vegas for the USAs?  Or maybe you're both?

I look forward to your next witty comeback, girlfriend. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »
Hi Tre',
Danielle is a co-author of some of our reports on the figure side...

Dammit, there's nothing worse than being half-wrong.

Gee, thanks a lot, FigureRx.   >:(

So, I hereby stand semi-corrected. 

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2007, 03:19:01 PM »

Extremely.  Possibly the weakest post in getbig history, bro.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Fitness Fan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2007, 03:20:56 PM »
Funny how many guys come here looking for a fight to show off in the women's area.  I thought this thread was more about the women of the Figure Olympia.  Not how many of you "dudes" can come on here and puff out your chicken chests and show off your pretty feathers.

Boys, put your schoolboy egos away and talk about the athlets or go play on MySpace.

My bets would go with Lado, Littljohn, Brant and Lynn (no particular order).  Val will put on a good show, but not sure how well her physique will compare to others.

Fitness Fan

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2007, 03:25:36 PM »
Val beat Jenny last year at the Colorado and has one of the best physiques in the industry when she is "on". She most certainly compares well to the other women. Mary's physique is good but we never know what we might get from her - often time stringy in the upper body or she hits it spot on. Monica always comes in great as does Amber.

Amanda and Gina are also in the mix.

I would not want to be a judge at this show.
Elevate Your Image.™

marc_thyssen

• Getbig II
  • DJ & Photographer
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2007, 03:40:53 PM »
A very bad run, rookie.

Help your fans out: Are you the loser who was passed out on JC's couch or are you the loser who was 'helping' him film models on his trip to Vegas for the USAs?  Or maybe you're both?

I look forward to your next witty comeback, girlfriend. 

Is that the best "dirt" you can find on me? thats quite a retort, ive been a bad boy huh!

Actually, if u must know "O Queen of Gossip Tre" i only arrived in the USA that week after flying 25hrs & moving from Dubai.
The place i first moved into had its power cut & internet disconnected after staying there only 2 nights, and between looking at another place to move into, doing my own shoots, and going for interviews for gigs it wasnt easy. So sure JC let me stay a couple nights. I shot a couple girls in return when it got busy at his place. If that makes me in your eyes a loser, well i think i can live with your intelligent judgement champ.

You will be at The Olympia right Mr Frank Scott? that is your real name isnt it?
How about we set up a time to meet at The Expo on Friday, you let me know & ill be there.

I dont want you dodging me like you dodge JC, what i say on here, I can tell you & HD to your face.
Now if you are a man & not a mouse, then you will be able to do the same.

So name the time on here my friend, and we can report back on the outcome.
You can bring HD along with you for moral support if you like. Or even the biggest IFBB girl you enjoy wrestling.
I'll still tell it like it is. You will be embarrassed my friend.

No weasling out will be accepted

:D
myspace.com/marc_thyssen

Fitness Fan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2007, 03:43:29 PM »
Agree on previous placings with Val, but from what I gather, nothing specific, but you can just tell how hungry Littlejohn and Monica must be...not to say Valerie isn't.  However after her "show" last year, you have to wonder how she'll do.  Aliotti and Amanda will likely come in tight, and to date, we've not seen that from Val, but have from others....IF that's what they go for.
Agreed, at ANY pro show, I couldn't take the heat!  Fact is, someone will ALWAYS tell them they are wrong!  LOL

Fitness Fan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2007, 03:46:12 PM »
You will be at The Olympia right Mr Frank Scott? that is your real name isnt it?
How about we set up a time to meet at The Expo on Friday, you let me know & ill be there.

I dont want you dodging me like you dodge JC, what i say on here, I can tell you & HD to your face.

You can bring HD along with you for moral support if you like. Or even the biggest IFBB girl you enjoy wrestling.
I'll still tell if like it is.......

Out back, after school, no jumpropes or other weapons.  Leave your pencilboxes in their lockers.....LOL

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2007, 03:52:38 PM »
Is that the best "dirt" you can find on me? wow, ive been a bad boy huh!

Actually, if u must know "O Queen of Gossip Tre" i only arrived in the USA that week after flying 25hrs & moving from Dubai.
The place i first moved into had its power cut & internet disconnected after staying there only 2 nights, and between looking at another place to move into, doing my own shoots, and going for interviews for gigs it wasnt easy. So sure JC let me stay a couple nights. I shot a couple girls in return when it got busy at his place. If that makes me in your eyes a loser, well i think i can live with your intelligent judgement champ.

I'll still tell it like it is. You will be embarrassed my friend.

No weasling out will be accepted

:D

I'll see you at the bike racks. Bring your camera.

Marc you're doing a great job of embarrassing yourself. Do yourself a favor and not log onto getbig for a few weeks.

Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2007, 03:55:50 PM »
Agree on previous placings with Val, but from what I gather, nothing specific, but you can just tell how hungry Littlejohn and Monica must be...not to say Valerie isn't.  However after her "show" last year, you have to wonder how she'll do.  Aliotti and Amanda will likely come in tight, and to date, we've not seen that from Val, but have from others....IF that's what they go for.
Agreed, at ANY pro show, I couldn't take the heat!  Fact is, someone will ALWAYS tell them they are wrong!  LOL

When Val shows up and let's her physique speak for itself she does best. If her display last year was going to hurt her in any placings, she wouldn't have won two shows this year.

The judges have a chance to send a message on what type of look they want for figure. We'll see what it is in a few days.
Elevate Your Image.™

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2007, 04:42:49 PM »
I think that it depends on a height preference with the judges. If an average height woman is the preference it will be Jenny Lynn or Monica and if its tall then Mary Lado or Valerie Waugaman and if it is short maybe someone like Christine Pomponio-Pate (not competing) or Jennifer Gates.