Author Topic: Do fat burners affect your work life?  (Read 1262 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Do fat burners affect your work life?
« on: September 17, 2007, 01:00:13 PM »
For the past three months I have been holding a training class for sales people at my company and these classes go by pretty easy.  I recently started to take some fat burners (ECA and lipo 6).  I held a training class last week and I couldn't stop sweating.  I started to get aggravated at how hot it was, but the thermostat in the training room is set to the same temp year around.  I could feel the sweat beads in my lower back and rolling down my eyebrow. It was freaking embarassing.  It seemed that once the sweat started it wouldn't stop.  Some people asked me what was wrong and I had to play it off like I had a cold. I had to call a bathroom break to run to my car and change into my golf shirt that I had in my trunk.  I also find that when on fat burners I get more anxious at work and I am quick to snap at dumb things.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Do fat burners affect your work life?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 01:04:55 PM »
You aren't taking both ECA and Lipo6 at the same time, are you?  :o
:D Weee

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 01:07:50 PM »
For the past three months I have been holding a training class for sales people at my company and these classes go by pretty easy.  I recently started to take some fat burners (ECA and lipo 6).  I held a training class last week and I couldn't stop sweating.  I started to get aggravated at how hot it was, but the thermostat in the training room is set to the same temp year around.  I could feel the sweat beads in my lower back and rolling down my eyebrow. It was freaking embarassing.  It seemed that once the sweat started it wouldn't stop.  Some people asked me what was wrong and I had to play it off like I had a cold. I had to call a bathroom break to run to my car and change into my golf shirt that I had in my trunk.  I also find that when on fat burners I get more anxious at work and I am quick to snap at dumb things.

How else do you expect the fat burners to work !?!? most burn fat through thermogenesis, which raises bodyheat and promotes perspiration.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 01:11:49 PM »
Why are fatasses always the ones to pop a ton of over the counter pills and then proceed to complain about the side effects?

I am convinced that they think there is some virtue of self sacrafice by taking all these stimulants, and trying to gain attention from talking about the damage they are doing to their bodies in the name of weightloss.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 01:13:08 PM »
if the negatives of a supplement outweights the positives stop taking it
Z

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 01:20:16 PM »
That is "SUPER" advice Bluto!   :D
:D Weee

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 01:25:20 PM »
I wouldn't say they affect my work like, but in general, they can really put you on edge.  I can get pretty irritated over nothing taking ripped force, with some caffeine, etc.  Almost to the point I laugh at how irritated or up tight I get about absolutely nothing.  I need to chill out..haha
N

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 01:25:29 PM »

does that apply to HGH/Slin also?
Here comes the money shot

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 03:04:41 PM »

translation: Clenbuterol, ECA, t3, dnp, and winstrol

yes you see your body doesnt like holding 200+ lbs of raw muscle, so it responds accordingly. I'm surprised the fact you are sweating profusely and obviously unforcomfortable doesn't ring "this is not good"