Author Topic: The child cries...  (Read 5089 times)

Nietzsche

The child cries...
« on: September 17, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »
this adolescent teenager, who himself has admitted to being a gimmick of the highest order, whines and cries to ron about me.  I am a real man, not a gimmick (a term this child "pandemonium" would use).

Look for yourself how pathetic and childish this confused youngster is:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=168764.0;topicseen

I just read your gimmick thread, and I assure you I am no gimmick.  long have I browsed as a guest this forum, never posting and now I decide to post but cannot ???  I ask why, when you allow this self admitted gimmick "pandemonium" to post here???

And why does this "pandemonium" feel so threatened by me to complain to ron?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: The child cries...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 03:15:18 PM »
this gimmick is priceless---------------------- he is funny as fuck on the  G&O

oh and by the way-----very clever heckler----very clever ;)----teh old double gimmick fake-out talking to himself ;D---nice work

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 03:17:08 PM »
this gimmick is priceless---------------------- he is funny as fuck on the  G&O

oh and by the way-----very clever heckler----very clever ;)----teh old double gimmick fake-out talking to himself ;D---nice work

Dude, for real, that ain't me.  I'm being completely honest here, this is my third account I've had on Getbig and it's my only one right now.  But I gotta admit, I kind of deserve this shit for pulling that Adonis-imitation shit long ago. ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 03:18:16 PM »
And why does this "pandemonium" feel so threatened by me to complain to ron?

haha, whatever dude.  I've had MANY a Getbigger complain to Ron about me but I have never once bitched and whine to Ron about anybody.

Mods, please ban this "Nietzsche" turd until he can learn how to be funny and amuse us.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 03:20:35 PM »
Dude, for real, that ain't me.  I'm being completely honest here, this is my third account I've had on Getbig and it's my only one right now.  But I gotta admit, I kind of deserve this shit for pulling that Adonis-imitation shit long ago. ;D
how can you whine bro-----------the dude is funny as shit

if its not you (  ;) )then its Adonis and we should let him post here anyway--------it still beats listening to bluto posting about mustaches

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »
how can you whine bro-----------the dude is funny as shit

if its not you (  ;) )then its Adonis and we should let him post here anyway--------it still beats listening to bluto posting about mustaches

No, I seriously doubt it's Adonis.  I'm pretty sure Adonis doesn't have any gimmicks.  It's funny, he and I are the ones always accused of having gimmicks, yet we're probably two of the only people on this site without a gimmick. ;D

FWIW, I suspect "Nietzsche" is MAgoo...good ol' Zach showed last night that he's out to "own" me (with that fake PM)...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 03:25:19 PM »

FWIW, I suspect "Nietzsche" is MAgoo...good ol' Zach showed last night that he's out to "own" me (with that fake PM)...

It is obviously Magoo trying to have some fun with us.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 03:28:11 PM »

If you think about it, it's pretty symbolic that Zach would pick somebody like Nietzsche for a handle name...it's pretty widely accepted that Nietzsche was homosexual and was too awkward in dealing with women.

Is this another case of Mangoo projecting "his" tendencies on the boards? :-X

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 03:28:29 PM »
haha that would be brillant----------but fuck it let him post

that thread on the G&o is funny and are we going to ban him cause his gimmick complains (heckler)---I think its a double fake out or Adonis-------------maggo im not sure about

but we need more posters anyway

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 03:30:33 PM »
If you think about it, it's pretty symbolic that Zach would pick somebody like Nietzsche for a handle name...it's pretty widely accepted that Nietzsche was homosexual and was too awkward in dealing with women.

Is this another case of Mangoo projecting "his" tendencies on the boards? :-X

I don't think Magoo gives a fuck that we call him a fag got tbh. This is just a forum and he is a smart guy. I think it is him just having some fun right back at us.
E

Nietzsche

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 03:30:41 PM »
Sir I am neither Magoo nor this Pandemonium. I have lurked many years without posting and now I decide to post and am attacked and accused of being everyone and anyone here ???

Use reason good sir and you will see I am none of these people but myself and myself alone.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 03:31:03 PM »
haha that would be brillant----------but fuck it let him post

that thread on the G&o is funny and are we going to ban him cause his gimmick complains (heckler)---I think its a double fake out or Adonis-------------maggo im not sure about

but we need more posters anyway

Dude, you gotta give me more credit...I post from work in between lots of shit I have to do.  I have neither the time nor the inclination to run multiple accounts.  Unlike kiwiol and some others, I just don't give enough of a shit about this place to do it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 03:34:15 PM »
Dude, you gotta give me more credit...I post from work in between lots of shit I have to do.  I have neither the time nor the inclination to run multiple accounts.  Unlike kiwiol and some others, I just don't give enough of a shit about this place to do it.

Ahh, it could be kiwi. I have a hard time believing he could spend a year posting here constantly and then just quit cold turkey. Then of course, most people think you are kiwi. So who knows. All I know is that if the gimmick shit gets out of hand and the regs start to get pissed, there will have to be changes made. Doc, Hav, MOS, NB, Chaos, PH, BF, SF, BigMC and the others(sorry if I missed you) come first on the Y.
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 03:35:17 PM »
Dude, you gotta give me more credit...I post from work in between lots of shit I have to do.  I have neither the time nor the inclination to run multiple accounts.  Unlike kiwiol and some others, I just don't give enough of a shit about this place to do it.
yeah but your a little too for getting him banned---which makes it sucipicious-------------why do you hate the dude so much even if he is a gimmick---------i mean you have owned and run people off the board like no one else ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 03:37:10 PM »
Ahh, it could be kiwi. I have a hard time believing he could spend a year posting here constantly and then just quit cold turkey. Then of course, most people think you are kiwi. So who knows. All I know is that if the gimmick shit gets out of hand and the regs start to get pissed, there will have to be changes made. Doc, Hav, MOS, NB, Chaos, PH, BF, SF, BigMC and the others(sorry if I missed you) come first on the Y.
you listed me Danny!!----------props bro-----------didnt know I posted enough down here ;D

I say let him stay---if he gets joey titoish then dead him like a stripper after you've blown your load ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 03:37:57 PM »
yeah but your a little too for getting him banned---which makes it sucipicious-------------why do you hate the dude so much even if he is a gimmick---------i mean you have owned and run people off the board like no one else ;D

Whoa man, I don't "hate" him...shit I don't hate anybody, and I can't remember the last time anyone on the net ever got me pissed in real life.  All I did was call this Nietzsche schmoe on his bullshit attempts at pretending to be me.  I can't even say I'm flattered--his work is not of a high enough quality for me to be flattered. :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 03:39:10 PM »
Ahh, it could be kiwi. I have a hard time believing he could spend a year posting here constantly and then just quit cold turkey. Then of course, most people think you are kiwi.

You're kiddin' right? :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 03:40:20 PM »
you listed me Danny!!----------props bro-----------didnt know I posted enough down here ;D

I say let him stay---if he gets joey titoish then dead him like a stripper after you've blown your load ;)

I am for letting everyone post. My only complaint about the old V was it made me sick how much Kiwi talked about sucking dick. I am not saying that I don't enjoy jokes, even gay ones, I just can't read about sucking dick all day. At any rate, if the regulars want the gimmicks gone, they will be gone. So far I don't see the harm. Pandamoenuim is funny as is Nieztche.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 03:41:19 PM »
Only a matter of time before Machiavelli or The Prince show up.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 03:41:37 PM »
You're kiddin' right? :-\

A few people think that. I am out of the loop though, just got a few PMs.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »
A few people think that. I am out of the loop though, just got a few PMs.

hahaha, that's a gas.  Anyway, I'm just as happy making my base of operations on some other board.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 03:43:35 PM »
Only a matter of time before Machiavelli or The Prince show up.

haha!!!!  I hear Machiavelli's account has been approved but he's been too busy fomenting revolution to start posting.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 03:43:53 PM »
hahaha, that's a gas.  Anyway, I'm just as happy making my base of operations on some other board.

I personally think you are the heckler, who at no time ever was mistaken for kiwi. I don't see it being as issue.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 03:51:01 PM »
haha!!!!  I hear Machiavelli's account has been approved but he's been too busy fomenting revolution to start posting.

Can Crowley be far behind?

"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law".

Nietzsche

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 03:51:55 PM »
My my, the paranoia that a small speck in the universe such as myself can cause.  I can swear by any god or other idol you worship (for I believe not in God) that I am none of the people you have mentioned.

A simple question and look at the madness that transpires.  I apologize for asking wether or not this was a homosexual board.  Obviously the only homosexuals present on this board is the musclebear loving "magoo" and the one called "bigmc".  I feel deeply regretful that I associated any of you others with these low-class man lusting homosexuals.