Author Topic: HAHAHAHA,. CHIEF SITTING BULL POSTS HERE!!!!!!!!  (Read 9220 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: HAHAHAHA,. CHIEF SITTING BULL POSTS HERE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2007, 09:39:14 PM »
I have been polite to Toxic despite his insults for years. No more. My polite wuss days ended with his recent rampage. That was it.

yes!!! release teh fury of the CQ!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »
Sorry to bore everyone, but I am still a little stunned.

What am I only supposed to post in the girls section and be called a c_nt and insulted by a male constantly? Tox has been hurling crude and profane insults in the girls area at me for *years*. Before girl talk, he fired at me on girls fitness. Plus, the "girls" area is mostly guys! If I am not supposed to post here, then why are the guys supposed to on girls!

Also, I'm being polite here, but my girls STella and Laura went above and beyond with trying to keep girl talk clean. Those two mods did. Read what you want to in that sentence.....

I have been polite to Toxic despite his insults for years. No more. My polite wuss days ended with his recent rampage. That was it.

It's 2007, and I as a women will post where I like. And that is that.

[Yes, that's a meltdown, I know >:(]

You will always be welcome here CQ. I don't know wtf Deedee is going on about. I thought she would be happy having met a new boyfriend in here and falling in love with him irl. Yet she bashes our fine board while condoning Toxic slinging racial slurs at you ???
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2007, 09:46:50 PM »
Thanks guys, all also just want to clarify for all those lurkers out there I am not bashing all the girl mods. STella and Laura are my girls, and do NOT condone Toxic's actions on the board.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2007, 09:47:12 PM »
Deedee, I have an honest question.  If given the choice, do you prefer circumcized or uncircumcized peters?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »
Thanks guys, all also just want to clarify for all those lurkers out there I am not bashing all the girl mods. STella and Laura are my girls, and do NOT condone Toxic's actions on the board.

From what I saw, a few of the mods let him call you racist names on a "friendly" board. Yet Deedee thinks you shouldn't post here where you are treated with the utmost respect. Kind of odd.
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2007, 09:52:11 PM »

this thread is very entertaining . . . good work, everyone.  ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2007, 09:52:23 PM »
From what I saw, a few of the mods let him call you racist names on a "friendly" board. Yet Deedee thinks you shouldn't post here where you are treated with the utmost respect. Kind of odd.

Exactly. But to be clear it wasn't really the mods per se, STella and Laura actually went above and beyond with that situation behind the scenes.

It's just the whole irony that here on the "bad" board you guys are cool to me, and on girls I get called every name in the book ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2007, 09:57:13 PM »
Exactly. But to be clear it wasn't really the mods per se, STella and Laura actually went above and beyond with that situation behind the scenes.

It's just the whole irony that here on the "bad" board you guys are cool to me, and on girls I get called every name in the book ::)

why do you think that is, cq?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2007, 10:12:09 PM »

Yes, we call people all kinds of names on here.However, "Bad" board or not, you won't find very many hateful remarks like the ones allowed in the Girls board. We are more general with our hate/jokes. I am guilty of making anti-Muslim comments myself. But you won't find people on here spewing the kind of hate that is encouraged on the female board. I was shocked that Toxic was allowed to call you some of the things he did. This board is actually quite tame compared to what Deedee allows on her board.
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2007, 10:16:50 PM »
why do you think that is, cq?

I just simply think it's Toxic. The fact that he posts there and not here means I am not liable for his insults here. All the other guys on girl talk are as cool as hell.

Perhaps I am way off-base but thats what I kinda assume?

In fairness, the stress again I am *not* bashing girl talk. I like all the girls board and all the girls too actually. This would have never even come up if a girl mod did not come in the thread and tell me I should not be posting here. I am sure she meant well, and she is a nice person, but I simply did not agree. If I should not post here, then all the guys who post on girls should not post there.

IMO male, female, black, white, Muslim, Christian, American, Caribbean we should all post where we like. That is what makes Getbig entertaining. Different viewpoints and styles.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2007, 10:21:33 PM »
I just simply think it's Toxic. The fact that he posts there and not here means I am not liable for his insults here. All the other guys on girl talk are as cool as hell.

Perhaps I am way off-base but thats what I kinda assume?

In fairness, the stress again I am *not* bashing girl talk. I like all the girls board and all the girls too actually. This would have never even come up if a girl mod did not come in the thread and tell me I should not be posting here. I am sure she meant well, and she is a nice person, but I simply did not agree. If I should not post here, then all the guys who post on girls should not post there.

IMO male, female, black, white, Muslim, Christian, American, Caribbean we should all post where we like. That is what makes Getbig entertaining. Different viewpoints and styles.

Yes, Toxic is a douchebag. The fact that he tells Laura that he runs the internet ::) and dares her to delete him tells me he takes this place a bit too serious. I also think that your anti-steroid stance on women has not made you very popular on the girl boards. I know that once I said that women should not take gear, I lost a few online "friends". Do you notice that or am I way off base.btw, if I don't make sense I am drunk :D
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2007, 10:30:02 PM »
Yes, Toxic is a douchebag. The fact that he tells Laura that he runs the internet ::) and dares her to delete him tells me he takes this place a bit too serious. I also think that your anti-steroid stance on women has not made you very popular on the girl boards. I know that once I said that women should not take gear, I lost a few online "friends". Do you notice that or am I way off base.btw, if I don't make sense I am drunk :D

Hahaha! I am in off season mode so I am on my 2nd glass of wine as we speak! Hence my melting all over the Y this evening! ;D

My anti-steroid stance for women has definitly made me 'notable' but actually not disliked imo. Many women would like to see the gear gone as well, but they feel they can't speak out due to politics. I am *not* American, and compete in a region where most don't even speak english so they aren't reading this board so I can speak more freely. I have had flames from chicks due to my anti-girl steroid comments, but far more emails and pms from women saying they agree. Many women have told me they take them only to be competitive and wish they didn't have to.

Perhaps I am being altruistic, but I like to think most in the girls section are cool with me. I pm alot with many of them, and I really think I am not wildly hated, just wildly hated by Toxic ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2007, 10:49:51 PM »
Hahaha! I am in off season mode so I am on my 2nd glass of wine as we speak! Hence my melting all over the Y this evening! ;D

My anti-steroid stance for women has definitly made me 'notable' but actually not disliked imo. Many women would like to see the gear gone as well, but they feel they can't speak out due to politics. I am *not* American, and compete in a region where most don't even speak english so they aren't reading this board so I can speak more freely. I have had flames from chicks due to my anti-girl steroid comments, but far more emails and pms from women saying they agree. Many women have told me they take them only to be competitive and wish they didn't have to.

Perhaps I am being altruistic, but I like to think most in the girls section are cool with me. I pm alot with many of them, and I really think I am not wildly hated, just wildly hated by Toxic ::)

Well, I applaud you for your stance. I do think however that the women who are pro-gear are overly sensitive to the subject. I just can't imagine why a women would want to look like a man personally, but to each their own.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2007, 04:15:15 AM »
Well if one of us asked about the long term reproductive harm from juicing people would get all pissy, LOL!

As far as Toxie's comments go, I never saw them. The whole thing was essentially over before I knew what happened and saw Laura's post. I'm really not going to put any energy into a situation that seems to be taking on a life of its own.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2007, 04:16:54 AM »
Well if one of us asked about the long term reproductive harm from juicing people would get all pissy, LOL!

No, it's more when you tell the hoes that they look like dudes when they take steroids. They get all bent out of shape, even though it is 100% true.
E

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2007, 05:18:43 AM »
Weird...I thought I just read Deedee (who's a girl) tell CQ (who is also a girl) that she shouldn't post on the Y, because it's a men's board and she's a girl  ???

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!   Deedee...were you drinking?

CQ...you know STella and I got your back on the Girl's Board.  Toxi isn't going to be bothering you there. :)
:D Weee

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2007, 06:59:54 AM »
Weird...I thought I just read Deedee (who's a girl) tell CQ (who is also a girl) that she shouldn't post on the Y, because it's a men's board and she's a girl  ???

CQ...you know STella and I got your back on the Girl's Board.  Toxi isn't going to be bothering you there. :)

But Toxic runs the whole internet! Go head and delete him, he dares you ::) And it was quite obvious Deedee was drinking. I can't think of one bad comment ever aimed at CQ here on the Y.
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2007, 07:06:40 AM »

Well I surely was. May I ask everyone to plz excuse my wine induced ranting last night :-\

Oh, I know that always have and kinda hate to think I even gave the impression the board is not modded well, as it is. Mods can't control posters, they can just contain them and you guys do a great job, always have. Thanks ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2007, 07:27:53 AM »
But Toxic runs the whole internet! Go head and delete him, he dares you ::) And it was quite obvious Deedee was drinking. I can't think of one bad comment ever aimed at CQ here on the Y.
I know, he dared and I deleted, lol.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2007, 07:41:26 AM »
BABABABABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2007, 08:11:09 AM »
FUCCCCCKING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2007, 08:17:43 AM »
BABABABABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are her arms?  Farming accident?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2007, 08:33:03 AM »
Where are her arms?  Farming accident?
I believe they are crossed behind her back.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2007, 08:34:16 AM »
I believe they are crossed behind her back.

Why?
E

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2007, 08:36:40 AM »
Why?
Just a pose.  You know, ya hold your hands together behind your back.