Author Topic: HAHAHAHA,. CHIEF SITTING BULL POSTS HERE!!!!!!!!  (Read 9221 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHA,. CHIEF SITTING BULL POSTS HERE!!!!!!!!
« on: September 17, 2007, 05:47:55 PM »
OOOOOGAAACHAKKKKAAAAA OOOOOOGACKKKKKKKAAAAAA ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: HAHAHAHA,. CHIEF SITTING BULL POSTS HERE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 05:48:58 PM »
Watch out Sarcasm, he lives at home with his multi-millionaire parents and will have you reported to the FBI on the drop of a dime!!!!!!!!!! That push button douche bag still talking shit?

Nietzsche

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 05:50:35 PM »
this man looks like a wild beast, of course more of the small weak woodland creature type, but a filthy animal none the less.

why are these minorities animals allowed to post upon such a great board.  Thank you squadfather for exposing this dirty animal for the filth he is.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 05:53:22 PM »
Watch out Sarcasm, he lives at home with his multi-millionaire parents and will have you reported to the FBI on the drop of a dime!!!!!!!!!! That push button douche bag still talking shit?
hahahhaa, no i think this little shitstain is finished, i just like kicking the shit out of my little bitch boy for the fun of it, can't believe this ugly bastard thought he was good looking. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 05:55:02 PM »
hahahhaa, no i think this little shitstain is finished, i just like kicking the shit out of my little bitch boy for the fun of it, can't believe this ugly bastard thought he was good looking. ;D

He must think that prostitutes are picky with who they sleep with.  ::)

this man looks like a wild beast, of course more of the small weak woodland creature type, but a filthy animal none the less.

why are these minorities animals allowed to post upon such a great board.  Thank you squadfather for exposing this dirty animal for the filth he is.

There are a large number of them that pop their mouth off around here. The legendary Nietzsche himself would have had none of that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 06:00:11 PM »
hahahaha. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MMMMMMMM ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 06:00:55 PM »
let me get this right-------indian chief over here and meatloaf went on vacation together--by themselves ???  and took pictures of each other swimming in the pool :-X

WTF-----------what the hell is going on around here

haha this fag does look like some thing that crawled out of a burrow---what the fuck is that look on his face---did meatloaf just pound him in the bathroom----why else would they take half naked batroom pics---for memories sake of course :-X :-X :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 06:03:32 PM »
let me get this right-------indian chief over here and meatloaf went on vacation together--by themselves ???  and took pictures of each other swimming in the pool :-X

WTF-----------what the hell is going on around here

haha this fag does look like some thing that crawled out of a burrow---what the fuck is that look on his face---did meatloaf just pound him in the bathroom----why else would they take half naked batroom pics---for memories sake of course :-X :-X :-X

Actually, Meatloaf shaved the push button's back on Monday before they went to the beach apparently. It's in one of the threads somewhere, but ProteinFarts admitted it himself. Gayer than Magoo at 2 am in his local bar rocking 3 pills of X and a 24" black dildo.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 06:12:43 PM »
Actually, Meatloaf shaved the push button's back on Monday before they went to the beach apparently. It's in one of the threads somewhere, but ProteinFarts admitted it himself. Gayer than Magoo at 2 am in his local bar rocking 3 pills of X and a 24" black dildo.

wow its even worse than I thought------------------its like fucking a gay parade around here :-X

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 06:24:33 PM »
let me get this right-------went on vacation together--by themselves ???  and took pictures of each other swimming

Watch out Nordic!!

That is *literally* all I said at first.......and next thing I know Toxic went clear off on me and threw every insult he knew to me.....

I'm sure you are terrified ::)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 06:42:56 PM »
Watch our Nordic!!

That is *literally* all I said at first.......and next thing I know Toxic went clear off on me and threw every insult he knew to me.....

I'm sure you are terrified ::)

CQ you're a woman... you don't belong here.  :) That's all I can say.  :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 06:45:26 PM »

You're lurking, LOL!

Stop talking shit, CQ can handle herself.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 06:50:45 PM »

Really Deedee?

Should I stick to only to girl talk?

Where I am called all sorts of racial slurs that HAS NEVER happened to me on the Y?
Where I am called a b_tch multiple times that HAS NEVER happened to me on the Y?
Where I am crudely insulted for asking a simple question that HAS NEVER happened to me on the Y?

Hey Dee - no offence, but worry about cleaning up the girl talk board which is *supposed* to be a nice board, and since you're a mod try stopping Toxic from insulting the living daylights out of me on it - before you worry about where I post. Ok?

You cool Dee, I know I sound harsh, and my apologies for that but I'm serious.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 06:57:59 PM »
You're lurking, LOL!

Stop talking shit, CQ can handle herself.

no I'm not lurking... just told you what I thought. And then, went away.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 07:01:20 PM »
Really Deedee?

Should I stick to only to girl talk?

Where I am called all sorts of racial slurs that HAS NEVER happened to me on the Y?
Where I am called a b_tch multiple times that HAS NEVER happened to me on the Y?
Where I am crudely insulted for asking a simple question that HAS NEVER happened to me on the Y?

Hey Dee - no offence, but worry about cleaning up the girl talk board which is *supposed* to be a nice board, and since you're a mod try stopping Toxic from insulting the living daylights out of me on it - before you worry about where I post. Ok?

You cool Dee, I know I sound harsh, and my apologies for that but I'm serious.

well, if I answer you here, I might all kinds of pics and personal info posted.  How about if we bring this to the girl board? I'm not immune either.  Only I'm called a bitch, point blank.  :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »
SS and Danielson.. no offence.  Chaos, can't say.  ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 07:15:43 PM »
well, if I answer you here, I might all kinds of pics and personal info posted.  How about if we bring this to the girl board? I'm not immune either.  Only I'm called a bitch, point blank.  :)

Check your pm's. Oh and yeah - you are immune from racial slurs. Let's be real on that.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 07:23:12 PM »
Check your pm's.

I did.  :)  Doesn't change my opinion about that you shouldn't be here.  It's a man board and they are mean to each other.   :) The thing you wrote about will be changed on the girl board, but won't be changed here.  They just have this thing about torturing each other we will never have.  :)

Again, sorry SS and Danny, but you have to admit, best discussion in a while.  Who cares about mr. magoo's thang... ::)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 07:30:30 PM »
Check your pm's. Oh and yeah - you are immune from racial slurs. Let's be real on that.

check your pms too.  :) why are we talking on the men's' board.  :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »
I did.  :)  Doesn't change my opinion about that you shouldn't be here.  It's a man board and they are mean to each other.   :) The thing you wrote about will be changed on the girl board, but won't be changed here.  They just have this thing about torturing each other we will never have.  :)

Again, sorry SS and Danny, but you have to admit, best discussion in a while.  Who cares about mr. magoo's thang... ::)

Dee, think what you like. I will post where I like and what I like. And quite frankly, think it's none of your concern where I post. I answer only to my conscience, my god and my parents. That's it. No one else.

And again, you are I are different. You are not being flamed all over the girls section [a supposed nice section] by a male, I am. You would never catch racial heat as you are not rockin this skin I've been in for 30 years. You got flamed on the Y, I don't...except for good natured stuff. We will view it differently.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 07:49:00 PM »
Dee, think what you like. I will post where I like and what I like. And quite frankly, think it's none of your concern where I post. I answer only to my conscience, my god and my parents. That's it. No one else.

And again, you are I are different. You are not being flamed all over the girls section [a supposed nice section] by a male, I am. You would never catch racial heat as you are not rockin this skin I've been in for 30 years. You got flamed on the Y, I don't...except for good natured stuff. We will view it differently.

Of course. Post where you like.  Just telling you, this is a man's board and ya don't belong. Do as you will. Go with God.  :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 07:52:28 PM »
CQ fits in pretty well. She holds her own and no one really has a problem with her, except Toxic. She's good people.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 07:52:41 PM »
ahahahhahaha epic jealousy that CQ is cool on the Y!!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 07:53:08 PM »
Of course. Post where you like.  Just telling you, this is a man's board and ya don't belong. Do as you will. Go with God.  :)

Same thing I been telling you girl board mods that Toxic's drunken driveling and racial slurs don't belong on girl talk.

Again, worry about the board you mod, not this one. If the mods and guys here want me to get lost, I will do so. Until then, I will quite freely bore them with my feminine ramblings.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 07:54:33 PM »
Same thing I been telling you girl board mods that Toxic's drunken driveling and racial slurs don't belong on girl talk.

Again, worry about the board you mod, not this one. If the mods and guys here want me to get lost, I will do so. Until then, I will quite freely bore them with my feminine ramblings.
how about some of them "feminine ramblings" :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!