Author Topic: Anyone going to read the new Bush biograghy "Dead Certain"?  (Read 579 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Anyone going to read the new Bush biograghy "Dead Certain"?
« on: September 17, 2007, 08:10:21 PM »
I just ordered Robert Draper's Bush biography "Dead Certain" from Amazon, I've heard it's a good read. Anyone else going to read it?

I was reading the user reviews on Amazon and this one had me laughing.

21 of 39 people found the following review helpful:
PEERLESS LEADER...GREATNESS PERSONIFIED !!, September 5, 2007
By    Paul A. Minafri (Phoenix, Arizona) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)     
Reading this profoundly important and moving biography of President George W. Bush, I am more convinced than ever of the wisdom, insight, moral integrity, sensitivity, and honesty of our beloved leader. Within these pages, we the humble masses, are afforded a view of Mr. Bush's master plan for a new world order, one in which those who are chosen, almost by Divine Right, to lead the us to the promised land of security and safety. Quaint things, like the United States Constitution and the "rights" granted therein are shown to be passé, and indeed fraught with far too much confidence in the general citizenry of our nation to be able to responsibly govern itself. Mr. Bush's biography clearly identifies him as a man of his time, not merely the C.E.O of the Federal Government, but in fact, and rightfully so, the C.E.O. of our great and righteous nation. He alone, together with his apostolic followers and of course, Vice-President Cheney knows the right direction to take our nation to a glorious new future. He alone, because of his zeal for truth, is able to identify the weakness and wretchedness of democratic principles. Indeed, lest we forget, he himself said that being President would be easier, as long as he was granted absolute power (paraphrase). He, in his own words, and by virtue of his high station in life, is The Decider, The Commander Guy. It is truly unfortunate that in 2009 he will leave office. Perhaps, the Congress and the various states will learn to fully appreciate his greatness and amend that quaint document, The Constitution, and permit him to seek the Presidency again. With his extensive experience, and absolute certitude, he could probably continue to lead our nation indefinitely. Once you, humble reader, complete this biography, you will fully understand the importance of this great work. You too will have bestowed upon you insight and comprehension, and fully appreciate the 43rd President of the United States. Please pass the Kool Aid.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Anyone going to read the new Bush biograghy "Dead Certain"?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 08:20:58 PM »
Reading this profoundly important and moving biography of President George W. Bush, I am more convinced than ever of the wisdom, insight, moral integrity, sensitivity, and honesty of our beloved leader. Within these pages, we the humble masses, are afforded a view of Mr. Bush's master plan for a new world order, one in which those who are chosen, almost by Divine Right, to lead the us to the promised land of security and safety. Quaint things, like the United States Constitution and the "rights" granted therein are shown to be passé, and indeed fraught with far too much confidence in the general citizenry of our nation to be able to responsibly govern itself. Mr. Bush's biography clearly identifies him as a man of his time, not merely the C.E.O of the Federal Government, but in fact, and rightfully so, the C.E.O. of our great and righteous nation. He alone, together with his apostolic followers and of course, Vice-President Cheney knows the right direction to take our nation to a glorious new future. He alone, because of his zeal for truth, is able to identify the weakness and wretchedness of democratic principles. Indeed, lest we forget, he himself said that being President would be easier, as long as he was granted absolute power (paraphrase). He, in his own words, and by virtue of his high station in life, is The Decider, The Commander Guy. It is truly unfortunate that in 2009 he will leave office. Perhaps, the Congress and the various states will learn to fully appreciate his greatness and amend that quaint document, The Constitution, and permit him to seek the Presidency again. With his extensive experience, and absolute certitude, he could probably continue to lead our nation indefinitely. Once you, humble reader, complete this biography, you will fully understand the importance of this great work. You too will have bestowed upon you insight and comprehension, and fully appreciate the 43rd President of the United States. Please pass the Kool Aid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Exactly!!!

S