Author Topic: who has a better unibrow?  (Read 1807 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
who has a better unibrow?
« on: September 17, 2007, 08:21:33 PM »
this guy or federov?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: who has a better unibrow?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 08:23:44 PM »
GODDAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!

That's a fucking major league unibrow right there!
HAHA, RON.....

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 08:34:37 PM »
How could you spend that much time on your physique and forget your fucking face?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 08:35:10 PM »
i never understand people like this. Even worse, girls with mustaches or overly hairy arms.. why would they not shave? lol

"Causes of unwanted facial hair:
For most women with dark or course facial hair, the cause is simply of hereditary origin. However, an estimated 5 to 10 percent of American women – several million – suffer from hirsutism, a hormonal imbalance and symptom of elevated blood levels of male androgens. Produced by the adrenal glands or the ovaries, this elevated level of androgens causes male pattern hair growth on women. In the U.S., hirsutism is common and is estimated to occur in 1 in 20 women of reproductive age"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 08:44:32 PM »
How could you spend that much time on your physique and forget your fucking face?
hahahahahah actually, women in other cultures don't tend to mind unibrows as much..
follow the arrows

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 08:46:43 PM »
hahahahahah actually, women in other cultures don't tend to mind unibrows as much..

I think American women just have many more expectations for men.   They're a pain in the ass.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 10:06:14 PM »
Lol, the 'stache on a woman even if its just fine blonde hair is .. bleeughh yuck... especially when it catches the sunlight HAHA omg. That dude just needs a bit of wax.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 01:17:23 AM »

"However, an estimated 5 to 10 percent of American women – several million – suffer from hirsutism, a hormonal imbalance and symptom of elevated blood levels of male androgens. "

First time I heard that term "hirsutism" was from a buddy of mine is really into this.  Like everything else, there is a fetish for everyone.  He keeps telling me how he goes into all these "hirsuit" paysites...fucking women with armpit hair, hairy legs, and bushes that rival small tumbleweeds.

I can dig the bush, but not as huge as he likes 'em.  :D