Author Topic: K-1 hero's vids merged  (Read 4112 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
K-1 hero's vids merged
« on: September 17, 2007, 08:41:32 PM »
Overeem vs. Kharitonov
&NR=1

Manhoef vs. Silva
&NR=1

JZ vs Shaolin
&NR=1

Dong sik vs little cro cop
&NR=1

Saku
&mode=related&search=

Jz vs Dida

Predictions
 40/61

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: A few fights from yesterday's K-1 hero's
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 12:15:38 AM »
Overeem vs. Kharitonov
&NR=1

Manhoef vs. Silva
&NR=1

JZ vs Shaolin
&NR=1

Dong sik vs little cro cop
&NR=1

Saku
&mode=related&search=

Jz vs Dida

Saku looked sharp.  Melvin could be a monster. 

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 05:41:49 PM »
Melvin's stand up is crisp, he mixes up his strikes well,  plus he has that one punch knockout power.  All he needs to do is continue refining his ground game (or at least his takedown defense), and he will be damn near unstoppable, at 185, or 205.  The Overeem fight just looked like a repeat of his fight with Chuck, he came out strong and kinda gassed, then paid for it.
Predictions
 40/61

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 06:36:23 PM »
Melvin's stand up is crisp, he mixes up his strikes well,  plus he has that one punch knockout power.  All he needs to do is continue refining his ground game (or at least his takedown defense), and he will be damn near unstoppable, at 185, or 205.  The Overeem fight just looked like a repeat of his fight with Chuck, he came out strong and kinda gassed, then paid for it.

I know Melvin works with ATT for his jits.  He needs to work with some good wrestlers and greco guys.  Perhaps he should journey to Vegas and see the guys at Xtreme Couture.  RKKB can show him his karate. 

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: K-1 Hero's all fights + final
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 04:45:20 AM »
Those aren't all the fights liar, Dida vs Uno?
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: K-1 Hero's not all fights. but more than chuteboxe linked to (of course)
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 05:06:31 AM »
Caol Uno vs Andre Dida
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L38GAA1L

as always, bluto delivers.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: K-1 Hero's not all fights. but more than chuteboxe linked to (of course)
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 02:31:47 PM »
Caol Uno vs Andre Dida
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L38GAA1L

as always, bluto delivers.

What if I wouldn't have said anything?  Would you still have put up that fight? or would you have contiued to believe you actually posted all the fights?
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: K-1 hero's vids merged
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 03:33:31 PM »
you need to make up your mind, first you post links to fights yourself, then you bitch about pirated materials and that i shouldnt put them up, then you bitch when i do put them up that i dont put up enough of them ::)

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 05:35:07 PM »
you need to make up your mind, first you post links to fights yourself, then you bitch about pirated materials and that i shouldnt put them up, then you bitch when i do put them up that i dont put up enough of them ::)

Your title said ALL of the matches from K-1 hero's and it was missing one, i'm just calling you out on that because if you would have actually paid attention to what you were cutting and pasting you would have noticed something was missing.  I was just correcting your mistakes like always.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 02:19:04 AM »
Your title said ALL of the matches from K-1 hero's and it was missing one, i'm just calling you out on that because if you would have actually paid attention to what you were cutting and pasting you would have noticed something was missing.  I was just correcting your mistakes like always.

no, you just took a shot at me as always. one would think that me, who does more in 1 day than you do in 1 month for this board, would get some props instead of you bitching any chance you get. who gives a shit if one fight was missing i still put up far more fights than you (or anyone else) does.

but yeah, keep calling me out if i miss 1 link outta the hundreds i post  ::) great job there!

what would we do without you
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »
. one would think that me, who does more in 1 day than you do in 1 month for this board, would get some props instead of you bitching any chance you get.

Well I do like reading all of you're made up stories, but other than that you're useless.  Wait a minute........I don't like reading about you're made up stories, you are useless.  All you do is post retarded threads and then reply to yourself in them, you may have a social disorder, you might want to get that checked out. 
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 03:20:00 PM »
Well I do like reading all of you're made up stories, but other than that you're useless.  Wait a minute........I don't like reading about you're made up stories, you are useless.  All you do is post retarded threads and then reply to yourself in them, you may have a social disorder, you might want to get that checked out. 

there you go again, you're so bitter and hurt you take any chance you get having a go at me

and what caused all this? simple, i criticized you for being a worthless mod, and it turned out i was right all along. and you keep proving me right, day after day after day.  ;D

never seen one so hurt and wounded on here. i cant even post a few links to a couple of fights without you attacking me. it's hilarious.
Z