Author Topic: XFACTOR Rollin'  (Read 77535 times)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: XFACTOR Rollin'
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 11:09:10 AM »

ummm..most of here can search google for images..
LOOL,.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 11:09:27 AM »
my new car , here are the pictures to prove it  ::)

Here comes the money shot

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 11:10:12 AM »
I feel like stirring the pot today and talking shit.

Here's a shot of my Rolex and my girls 3.5 carat ring.  Might as well through in a shot of my physique too.  Rip away it's getting boring here, someone has to take the plunge.

I live a life you all could only dream of.  hahah and I will back anything I say..  I challenge any of you to post pics with a better car, hotter girl,etc.....  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2007, 11:10:47 AM »
my new car , here are the pictures to prove it  ::)

Yes but I am driving mine.  You loose.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 11:11:00 AM »
my new car , here are the pictures to prove it  ::)

hahaha that piece of shit is nothing compared to my F-15 fighter jet that I fly on the weekends. ;D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 11:11:15 AM »
Fake $4 sunglasses,lol

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 11:11:46 AM »
hahaha that piece of shit is nothing compared to my F-15 fighter jet that I fly on the weekends. ;D

liar.....how can we believe you without a picture?
Here comes the money shot

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 11:11:59 AM »
that is most definately not a 330!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 11:12:23 AM »

Here's a shot of my Rolex and my girls 3.5 carat ring.  Might as well through in a shot of my physique too.  Rip away it's getting boring here, someone has to take the plunge.

I live a life you all could only dream of.  hahah and I will back anything I say..  I challenge any of you to post pics with a better car, hotter girl,etc..... 

Fake diamond ring, cheap knock-off of a real Rolex, and a girlfriend who sleeps around on you.  Wow, you're really living the life. ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2007, 11:12:27 AM »
FYI that is a 330.  You are officially owned!!  Bet you never thought someone on this site actually wasn't lying about their life, and backs everything up with proof.

Uh yeah, exactly how am I owned? You posted a pic of yourself in an old BMW and acted like a badass. You were called on it.

BTW, nice car but it's a Boxster with a roof, if you're a pimp then you go for the GT3. Also, I don't see any pictures of you driving the Porsche, just some old BMW that isn't even remotely impressive.  Hell, TA's old Esprit was more impressive than that BMW.

Did you really expect everyone to be impressed by that picture?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2007, 11:12:55 AM »
post som pics of ur girl :P

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2007, 11:13:35 AM »

Here's a shot of my Rolex and my girls 3.5 carat ring.  Might as well through in a shot of my physique too.  Rip away it's getting boring here, someone has to take the plunge.

I live a life you all could only dream of.  hahah and I will back anything I say..  I challenge any of you to post pics with a better car, hotter girl,etc.....  

Yes, im sure we all dream of owning a "330" with 10 year old 7 series interior....hahahaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2007, 11:14:48 AM »
liar.....how can we believe you without a picture?

hahaha!  Ok smartass, here ya go.  This is me flying over the Grand Canyon. ;D

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2007, 11:15:38 AM »
Fake diamond ring, cheap knock-off of a real Rolex, and a girlfriend who sleeps around on you.  Wow, you're really living the life. ::)
HHAAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA   please stop that HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAHAHAH AAHA

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2007, 11:16:45 AM »

This is fun.  I never thought I could get people so rawled up.  Is it hard seeing someone who is on here and actually has everything they say they do? Things you know deep down inside you could never attain.  Hahaha I love it.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2007, 11:17:30 AM »
HHAAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA   please stop that HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAAHAHAH AAHA

haha, hey man I'm not even kidding about his girlfriend sleeping around on him.  He admitted it a long time ago (just like he admitted that he bought his BMX used).  I don't feel like spending an hour digging through old posts, but I remember him saying both those things very clearly.  I'm sure others he will remember that.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2007, 11:18:27 AM »
I just bought a G4 the other day,

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »

Here's a shot of my Rolex and my girls 3.5 carat ring.  Might as well through in a shot of my physique too.  Rip away it's getting boring here, someone has to take the plunge.

I live a life you all could only dream of.  hahah and I will back anything I say..  I challenge any of you to post pics with a better car, hotter girl,etc..... 

This guy is my new favorite Getbig personality. All I've seen is a picture of you driving an old BMW. That's all you've proven. You posted a random shot of a Caymen and a random shot of two hands. That's not proof of anything.

I love this guy. BTW, the shades you're wearing in the BMW pic are too funny.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 11:19:39 AM »
haha, hey man I'm not even kidding about his girlfriend sleeping around on him.  He admitted it a long time ago (just like he admitted that he bought his BMX used).  I don't feel like spending an hour digging through old posts, but I remember him saying both those things very clearly.  I'm sure others he will remember that.

Dig it up!!  No girl in her right mind has ever slept around with me.  All you have are words I can prove anything I say.

Man it hurts doens't it,  to know you will never have what I have.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 11:19:52 AM »
lol,@ used BMX

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 11:22:00 AM »
Dig it up!!  No girl in her right mind has ever slept around with me.  All you have are words I can prove anything I say.

Man it hurts doens't it,  to know you will never have what I have.
even if we had more than what u have (of course yours s a fake) we never show it off

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 11:22:13 AM »
what do you guys think of the jeep grand cherokee srt8?

seems like the best bang for the buck to me, 0-60 under 5 secs, awesome handling and breaking, 4 wheel drive, plenty of room, for under 45k

makes a lot more sense than a BMW

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 11:22:46 AM »
Dig it up!!  No girl in her right mind has ever slept around with me.  All you have are words I can prove anything I say.

Man it hurts doens't it,  to know you will never have what I have.

First off, you are the one who admitted she fucked around on you with a friend of yours.  She confessed to you, you almost broke up with her, but then decided to stay together.  You went on and on about it a long time ago.  Deny it all you want, I saw it with my own eyes.

Secondly, "doens't" ???

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2007, 11:23:16 AM »
 This is fun.  I never thought I could get people so rawled up.  Is it hard seeing someone who is on here and actually has everything they say they do? Things you know deep down inside you could never attain.  Hahaha I love it.

WHY DOES YOUR 330 HAVE THE INTERIOR OF AN OLD 7 SERIES????

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 11:24:42 AM »
Uh yeah, exactly how am I owned? You posted a pic of yourself in an old BMW and acted like a badass. You were called on it.

BTW, nice car but it's a Boxster with a roof, if you're a pimp then you go for the GT3. Also, I don't see any pictures of you driving the Porsche, just some old BMW that isn't even remotely impressive.  Hell, TA's old Esprit was more impressive than that BMW.

Did you really expect everyone to be impressed by that picture?

I am not going to lie, it isn't new, and yes it is more of a poor mans Porsche.  I was called on that and I will admit it. I still love the car though.  Not bad for a 29 year old guy though.  I promise you this I will not lie on here.  People claim they are this and that, I back everything I say.