Author Topic: XFACTOR Rollin'  (Read 77527 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: XFACTOR Rollin'
« Reply #200 on: September 18, 2007, 01:19:54 PM »
Grand Nationals were nice, felt like you were floating on air in those things.

Fucker threw me back in the seat like a roller coaster. :D
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: September 18, 2007, 01:20:35 PM »
Fucker threw me back in the seat like a roller coaster. :D
they were no joke.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #202 on: September 18, 2007, 01:21:34 PM »
I had a Trans Am and a Grand National when I was 16. TA was new, GN was two years old and my brothers hand me down. I had nicer cars as a 16 year old than I do now lol. Not sure if I have seen the GTO's. I actually like the Chargers, some girl I know came over yesterday in a new one. I will most likely get a Trailblazer, snows a lot here and everyone buys GM cars.

Serious...the Grand National was so damn fast...this guy would drive his 84 GN so fast down my block back home....cant find one now...i want a 96 impala also....

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 18, 2007, 01:22:12 PM »
Wow.

2 Rednecks in a waterfall at 6 flags.  What a great vacation.  ::)

Really does this look like six flags.  You loose again ugly.  Adonis I doubt you have ever left the country, you don't have a dime to your name, and probably live with your parents.  What is your current job title?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #204 on: September 18, 2007, 01:22:59 PM »
Really does this look like six flags.  You loose again ugly.  Adonis I doubt you have ever left the country, you don't have a dime to your name, and probably live with your parents.  What is your current job title?
is that jamaica ?
L

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #205 on: September 18, 2007, 01:24:06 PM »
Really does this look like six flags.  You loose again ugly.  Adonis I doubt you have ever left the country, you don't have a dime to your name, and probably live with your parents.  What is your current job title?

haha meltdown, you played right into the hands of Adonis

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #206 on: September 18, 2007, 01:25:01 PM »
Really does this look like six flags.  You loose again ugly.  Adonis I doubt you have ever left the country, you don't have a dime to your name, and probably live with your parents.  What is your current job title?

Looks like a place a guy with a lot of disposable income and good taste would take his hot ass girl to me.
E

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #207 on: September 18, 2007, 01:25:25 PM »
That second picture of you diving would have been a great pic with a better lens. Invest in a nice SLR and lens, it's worth the investment if you take a lot of pictures.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #208 on: September 18, 2007, 01:25:34 PM »
xfactor is wearing his ego on his sleeve and a target on his back.  good job X

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #209 on: September 18, 2007, 01:26:30 PM »
xfactor is wearing his ego on his sleeve and a target on his back.  good job X

haha he is getting ripped to shreds by Hungry Wolves.

I have missed this. :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #210 on: September 18, 2007, 01:27:55 PM »
Looks like a place a guy with a lot of disposable income and good taste would take his hot ass girl to me.

me too

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 18, 2007, 01:29:17 PM »
That second picture of you diving would have been a great pic with a better lens. Invest in a nice SLR and lens, it's worth the investment if you take a lot of pictures.

I need a new camera. I want something small though.  I love the pictures that come out of the bigger Cannons, but they are so bulky when you travel.

I have a shitty 4.0 megapix.  

pushinweight

« Reply #212 on: September 18, 2007, 01:30:52 PM »
LMAO. Boo hoo you really got me there.  hahaha I am laughing in your face.  You could only dream of being me. 

Holy shit!  does your sister have down syndrome or something.  does she even know you are grabbing titty.  Dude you should be ashamed of yourself.  Seriously does she have nerve damage in her face or jaw area. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #213 on: September 18, 2007, 01:31:58 PM »
Don`t confuse him with the SLR or the Rebel XT. He has grown quite fond of the disposable cameras.  That way he can drop off his film at the Wal-Mart Photo Center while he shops for new sunglasses.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 18, 2007, 01:37:14 PM »
Don`t confuse him with the SLR or the Rebel XT. He has grown quite fond of the disposable cameras.  That way he can drop off his film at the Wal-Mart Photo Center while he shops for new sunglasses.

You already lost.  We all know you lack class, sophistication, education, and income.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #215 on: September 18, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »
Actually youngblood without checking the stats i think the 330 posts a quicker time than the 540 sport(which i believe to be automatic transmisson only with a 4.4i V8, right?) nice car nonetheless thought about getting one myself as a cheaper alternative to the M5(btw i dont own a M5 before i get called out on it)

Maybe on paper those cars are faster, but out where it counts-the street- my car hasn't lost to a 3 yet. I've never had the chance to get with an M3, but I can pull with them till the upper speeds and then I'm probably losing but not getting too badly broken.
My car, is an automatic (I wanted cruising, not the hassle of a clutch in the local traffic), with Steptronic.
The car is insanely fast, I can't imagine what an M5 would be like with the added 100 horsepower (200 more in the newer M5's!). I've done 130 over the MacArthur Maze with my buddy in his GS400 hanging behind me. The car didn't even budge, it was hairy but only when I realized I was going as fast as I was! I probably could have gotten another 10mph around that turn but I figured I was going fast enough! ;D

pushinweight

« Reply #216 on: September 18, 2007, 01:56:07 PM »
This thread in one day has risen to Getbig Stardom. ;D  Here is my primary car.  After paint it will be better than any of your BMW's ;D ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #217 on: September 18, 2007, 01:58:38 PM »
I posted this in the other thread

"after the 04 series did they the stop offering the sport seats in the E60 in favor of the "comfort" seat?

I have been trying to find someone out there who has figured out how to show DVD movies in the navigaton DVD players..I found a guy but he wants to charge $800"
Here comes the money shot

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #218 on: September 18, 2007, 02:00:15 PM »
Nice ride, bro.. Should feel proud.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: September 18, 2007, 02:01:59 PM »
This thread in one day has risen to Getbig Stardom. ;D  Here is my primary car.  After paint it will be better than any of your BMW's ;D ;D

lol..probably gets 100 miles to the gallon

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #220 on: September 18, 2007, 02:03:00 PM »
I posted this in the other thread

"after the 04 series did they the stop offering the sport seats in the E60 in favor of the "comfort" seat?

I have been trying to find someone out there who has figured out how to show DVD movies in the navigaton DVD players..I found a guy but he wants to charge $800"

You're going to have to find someone that can hack the player. I haven't heard of any new firmware or software that's uploadable to the DVD player. Where did you find the guy that will do it for $800 and what did he say the process was for making the changes?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #221 on: September 18, 2007, 02:05:48 PM »
Grand Nationals were nice, felt like you were floating on air in those things.

The Monte Carlo SS was a beaut as well.  Looked just like the GN.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 18, 2007, 02:07:35 PM »
You're going to have to find someone that can hack the player. I haven't heard of any new firmware or software that's uploadable to the DVD player. Where did you find the guy that will do it for $800 and what did he say the process was for making the changes?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15267

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69457

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #223 on: September 18, 2007, 02:09:41 PM »

AH HAAAAA

Cool. Im too damn partial to american cars. My camaro and hopefully i will get a XLR...but my dream car.....Jaguar xj220 LM edition 01.

Jaguar?

Since when was Jaguar American?
As empty as paradise

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #224 on: September 18, 2007, 02:10:18 PM »
Maybe on paper those cars are faster, but out where it counts-the street- my car hasn't lost to a 3 yet. I've never had the chance to get with an M3, but I can pull with them till the upper speeds and then I'm probably losing but not getting too badly broken.
My car, is an automatic (I wanted cruising, not the hassle of a clutch in the local traffic), with Steptronic.
The car is insanely fast, I can't imagine what an M5 would be like with the added 100 horsepower (200 more in the newer M5's!). I've done 130 over the MacArthur Maze with my buddy in his GS400 hanging behind me. The car didn't even budge, it was hairy but only when I realized I was going as fast as I was! I probably could have gotten another 10mph around that turn but I figured I was going fast enough! ;D

ya know BMW were never going to make that model M5, they thought the 540 was enough, it was only when Jaguar launched the XJR and Mercedes the E55 that they changed their minds