Author Topic: Have your protein prices skyrocketed?  (Read 2638 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Have your protein prices skyrocketed?
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 10:22:53 AM »
I just received all of the 5-lb.jugs of BodyTech’s (Vitamin Shoppe’s) Whey Tech. I hope some of you guys took my advice and stock up during the September “Buy One; Get One 50% OFF” promotion on all of Vitamin Shoppe’s products.

If not, then another venue would be to check various GNCs to see if they have any protein powder marked down (i.e. the big jug of GNC Mega Whey that my wife picked up for me, for $28).

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 03:27:37 PM »
Has anyone else's protein prices gotten ridiculous? I keep my receipts and 6 months ago I bought a 2lb container of GNC for $24. It was $39 yesterday. I switched to ON Whey....has anyone else noticed outrageous prices where they are?

I get 6 lb bags of eas premium for 28 bucks....

wtf are you going to GNC for ?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2007, 04:13:10 AM »

Because I like going to GNC, particularly when they have marked-down products that I can buy and especially, when I buy them using my Gold Card.

And, as you can see, I shop as various places to get good deals on protein powder: Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, even Sam's Club, that sells the very same protein powder you just mentioned for $26 (actually, my wife shops at Sam's Club; if I don't already have protein powder, I'll ask her to pick up some from there).

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2007, 05:04:45 AM »

The ONLY reason I go to GNC is because I live on an Army post. The prices are already discounted plus I get the gold card every day of the month. They also price match places like the commissary. I can get 4 pack MM RTDs for $3.70. They are regularly priced $6.99 but with the price match plus 20% off it is like getting one free.
gotta love life

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 08:08:57 AM »
hahaha  Geo probably hasn't been in a GNC in 15 years  ::)