Author Topic: NEWS FLASH: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WORKOUT IN A GYM THESE DAYS  (Read 5334 times)

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
NEWS FLASH: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WORKOUT IN A GYM THESE DAYS
« on: September 19, 2007, 06:33:54 AM »
130 pound 50 year old stalking me in the gym! Doing his bicep curls while flexing them in front of me !!

And then proceeds to walk right into me while i was doing biceps curl like i didnt exist!!

My god i got so scared I shivered in fear of his masculinity!!

Then while i was at the end of my workout...another 50year old 120pound monster comes over and gives me advices on how to train!!!

Damn gym is overcrowded with too many idiots staring around doing nothing. its like these people pay the gym fees just to go in and watch you exercise!! impossible to workout with 120pounds alpha males staring at you everywhere!!

fuck it , i am getting a home gym.

Can you guys help say a  prayer to god to help me avoid such idiots next time i am working out in the gym?

Paul Allen

Re: NEWS FLASH: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WORKOUT IN A GYM THESE DAYS
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 06:38:50 AM »
most of the guys here, this side of the IQ over 50, have gotten a home gym.  I just got a treadmill and at the recommendation of some of the guys here, am getting a Powertec setup.  I can't deal with gym goers anymore.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 06:39:13 AM »
you should buy something like this bro, a power cage, a good bench that goes decline, 90 degrees, a olympic barand some weights, its all you need, then you can train in socks and in your speedo, without some alpha males lurking.and you will save some cash in the long run.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 06:40:32 AM »
are those curtains your version of "lights out!"?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 06:48:27 AM »
130 pound 50 year old stalking me in the gym! Doing his bicep curls while flexing them in front of me !!

And then proceeds to walk right into me while i was doing biceps curl like i didnt exist!!

Then while i was at the end of my workout...another 50year old 120pound monster comes over and gives me advices on how to train!!!

Damn gym is overcrowded with too many idiots staring around doing nothing. its like these people pay the gym fees just to go in and watch you exercise!! impossible to workout with 120pounds alpha males staring at you everywhere!!

Can you guys help say a  prayer to god to help me avoid such idiots next time i am working out in the gym?

1. wear headphones..great way to set a barrier
2. don't make eye contact..this is viewed as open invite for conversation
3. when they start to talk pretend that you don't hear or see them and get some water
4. if those fail, tell them you charge $100/hr for old men to "talk to you", and give them  a wink
Here comes the money shot

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 06:49:54 AM »
you should buy something like this bro, a power cage, a good bench that goes decline, 90 degrees, a olympic barand some weights, its all you need, then you can train in socks and in your speedo, without some alpha males lurking.and you will save some cash in the long run.
Oh brother....i see that your going into a monster set of squats afterwards...

I dont get it, i think its entertaining to some point to go to a gym where people workout....working out at home can be cool i guess but its kinda dumb. You'll never have the amount of machines at your disposal, you will never be motivated by others, and your not going to run into a nice peice of ass that you never seen if you work out at home.
L

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 06:52:23 AM »

I dont get it, i think its entertaining to some point to go to a gym where people workout....working out at home can be cool i guess but its kinda dumb. You'll never have the amount of machines at your disposal, you will never be motivated by others, and your not going to run into a nice peice of ass that you never seen if you work out at home.

yeah but think, if you work out at home you can stay close to your computer to monitor events on getbig....

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 07:10:09 AM »

i dont go to the gym to check out females

i go to workout plain and simple, dont make friends dont hit on girls.

working out is like my estacy! for the one hour or so i indulge in myself and focus on getting the best out of each rep

Apparently having a good workout is a problem to many guys in the gym. in the gym i have only met 3 kinds of people.

1. those in new in the game, in awe of your physiqe and stare and stare , making it hard for you to concentrate

2. those who are delusional like fuck, think squadfather. trying to own you, staredown, get everyone's attention, doing everything except focusomg on his workout. monster irritating, main reason to get a fucking home gym

3. those who are bigger and on lots of gear, these guys are normally cool cause they have been in the game a long time and recognise a brother just enjoying his workout

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 07:12:52 AM »
if i actually had a home gym which i did some time ago, i would be able to concentrate much better and workout without dealing with fucking stress.

i would be alot bigger actually come to think of it ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 07:29:10 AM »

and your not gay.. ::)

You dont have to be too intense to check out ass while doing cardio.

I agree with a previous post.

Headphones, no eye contact.  Or you can get a tattoo like a 130 lbs warrior in my gym has.  BRING THE PAIN going in a circle around his neck.

Yep gyms suck.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 07:30:48 AM »
wft??? Just go to the gym and get on with your own workout you whiny little pussybottom

Spartanhulk84

• Getbig II
  • SEXY TIME!!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 07:35:59 AM »

Yesh, i agrees with what you say, but in Kazahkstan you get old man, touching your hram too many times while doing the gym, and they measure your hram many times.

So i wouldn't worry about it too much, just avoid the fuckers, or just tell them politely to fuck off!
TEAM DREAMER
CRAZYSPARTA

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 07:47:50 AM »
wft??? Just go to the gym and get on with your own workout you whiny little pussybottom
hahahahha, can you imagine how much of a skinny bitch "omg" is to have 50 year old 125 pound "men" walking into him, hahahahaaaaa. :D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 07:58:43 AM »
hahahaha,  "omg" belongs to a gay gym, and doesnt realize it..hahahahahaaa...

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 08:16:54 AM »
hahahahha, can you imagine how much of a skinny bitch "omg" is to have 50 year old 125 pound "men" walking into him, hahahahaaaaa. :D

hahahaha, I think what we are dealing with here SF is a clear case of pure terror over anything with breasts and anyone over 112 pounds!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 08:18:08 AM »

working out is like my estacy! for the one hour or so i indulge in myself and focus on getting the best out of each rep

Apparently having a good workout is a problem to many guys in the gym. in the gym i have only met 3 kinds of people.

1. those in new in the game, in awe of your physiqe and stare and stare , making it hard for you to concentrate

2. those who are delusional like fuck, think squadfather. trying to own you, staredown, get everyone's attention, doing everything except focusomg on his workout. monster irritating, main reason to get a fucking home gym

3. those who are bigger and on lots of gear, these guys are normally cool cause they have been in the game a long time and recognise a brother just enjoying his workout

-So, you go to the gym to check males ?? If I have to go to the post office to buy stamps and I see a fat ass and a great set of titties Im not going to complain. Just so happens that girls go to the gym, and me not 'checking' them out is against human nature, much like being gay is against human nature you homo.

-Working out is your 'ectasy' ? hahha You must workout all the time!

-Having a good workout is your problem, not ours.

now to your numerated complaints..

1. guys that stare at you....you have to post a pic so that we can fanthom what beast enters the gym that causes such a commotion that training there is impossible ::)
2. If you notice someone staring at you its because your staring right at them idiot hahah
3. Oh brother....i wonder what they think when your eyeballing thier every movement.

hahah OMg your a tiny tit if I ever heard of one.
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 08:21:43 AM »
First lesson:

You train for yourself, so who ever is sharing the same gym you do shouldn't bother you what so ever.
Time has shown us over and over again, that most of the so called "hardcore" workout getbiggers who constantly complain about the lack of "hardcoreness" in their gym most likely never workout themself or simply crave attention.

This and the fact that you call yourself omg (a childish internet shortcut for OhmyGod) leads me to believe you are 16-17 years of age, never got further than second base and dream of fingerfucking your local homecoming queen.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 08:22:58 AM »
thats what happens when you suck their cocks for free, next time make them pay.

oh, and get out into the gym area and this wont happen, you were in the mens room right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 08:26:46 AM »
thats what happens when you suck their cocks for free, next time make them pay.

oh, and get out into the gym area and this wont happen, you were in the mens room right?
hahahaha, sounds like he touched a nerve with "oldman"

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 08:29:03 AM »

hahahahaha, he's probably in a bad mood cos someone was using "his" leg machine today!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 08:29:35 AM »
'oldman' must know alot about the goin'ons of bathroom etiquette
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 08:30:21 AM »
hahahahaha, he's probably in a bad mood cos someone was using "his" leg machine today!
hahahahahhaa, i almost spatted my 23 egg whites. oatmeal, creatine, fish oil and anadrol all over my screen.

Paul Allen

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 08:33:04 AM »

it seems to me that "oldman" is trying to teach the young lad the tricks of the game.  hell, he would probably want to unionize all gay men looking for oral pleasure in men's bathrooms, just so they could all receive equal pay and opportunity for "work".

this rampant homosexuality (if you remember a thread i started a few days ago) at my gym is what caused me to quit the "scene" and work on a home setup.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 08:34:10 AM »
you need to be a badass at the gym

boots
hood on
mean stare
grunts
headphones that leak a lot, death metal
tattoes
tapout shirts

that kinda stuff

then they will leave you alone

nobody ever bother me at the gym, and i go twice a day, hell i dont even let people work in with me!
Z

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 08:35:02 AM »
hahahahahhaa, i almost spatted my 23 egg whites. oatmeal, creatine, fish oil and anadrol all over my screen.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! easy SF, I almost spat out my Tribulus terrestris/ maxadrol/ ethyl ester stack!!!