Author Topic: Big Book of Bodybuilding - What? No steroids?!?  (Read 2469 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Big Book of Bodybuilding - What? No steroids?!?
« on: September 19, 2007, 08:54:57 AM »
Gotta love this advertisement for the Big Book of Bodybuildinghttp://www.universeofsuccess.com/big-book-of-bodybuilding.html  Author say, "I will explain how I went from a skinny 6 foot tall school kid of 152 pounds to a 260 pound muscular bodybuilder at my heaviest weight and how I now maintain a 247 pound hard muscular physique at 37 years of age. 7 foot Conan shares his secrets on how he went from just 154 pounds to an incredible 335 pound professional wrestler."  Then you look at the table of contents list and under supplements he lists only protein powders, glutamine, creatine, BCAAs, vitamins and minerals. 

Yeah, sure...neither he nor Conan the Wrestler took any steroids or GH to create those gains.  What a crock!!!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
Re: Big Book of Bodybuilding - What? No steroids?!?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 01:54:20 PM »
Gotta love this advertisement for the Big Book of Bodybuildinghttp://www.universeofsuccess.com/big-book-of-bodybuilding.html  Author say, "I will explain how I went from a skinny 6 foot tall school kid of 152 pounds to a 260 pound muscular bodybuilder at my heaviest weight and how I now maintain a 247 pound hard muscular physique at 37 years of age. 7 foot Conan shares his secrets on how he went from just 154 pounds to an incredible 335 pound professional wrestler."  Then you look at the table of contents list and under supplements he lists only protein powders, glutamine, creatine, BCAAs, vitamins and minerals. 

Yeah, sure...neither he nor Conan the Wrestler took any steroids or GH to create those gains.  What a crock!!!

Everyone knows that big balding fuck is natural.  What's the problem?

;)
 ;D
 8)