Author Topic: ronnie better take miracle gro to crack the top 5 after seeing this new pic!  (Read 4586 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: ronnie better take miracle gro to crack the top 5 after seeing this new pic!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 06:49:04 AM »
man, you must be a monster to consider that as looking small
im not competing in the mr "o" genius! ;)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: ronnie better take miracle gro to crack the top 5 after seeing this new pic!
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 06:54:10 AM »
It really shows how much you just dont like ronnie and how stupid your criticism is to think he's a toothpick.

That being said... I hope you get cancer and die slowly slayer. idiot.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 07:31:59 AM »
I snapped a pic of Jay in the restroom.  he looks great.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 08:11:08 AM »
It really shows how much you just dont like ronnie and how stupid your criticism is to think he's a toothpick.

That being said... I hope you get cancer and die slowly slayer. idiot.
you just cant admit even with picture proof ronnie looks worse then a old 50 yr old juiced up gym rat ;)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 09:11:58 AM »
you just cant admit even with picture proof ronnie looks worse then a old 50 yr old juiced up gym rat ;)
You know what's funny about obsessed fans, like you "slayer" ?  For all your efforts and passion(about another man) ..you get nothing !

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 09:29:18 AM »
You know what's funny about obsessed fans, like you "slayer" ?  For all your efforts and passion(about another man) ..you get nothing !

I get to wlk around everyday knowing mattt is dying inside do to the fact the best bodybuilder on the planet is white! ;)

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 09:31:33 AM »
 :D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: ronnie better take miracle gro to crack the top 5 after seeing this new pic
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 09:34:11 AM »
something he said in that interview struck me as the main reason that he is going to lose this olympia. he said he was "talked into" doing this one last olympia by lee haney. ronnies own plan was to retire after his loss and he had to be "talked into" competing one more time. theres no way, given that info, that ronnie has the fire in his soul necessary to turn his physique around enough to recapture the crown. hes doing it for the wrong reason and its IMPOSSIBLE, in my opinion, to have that burning , obsessive, singleness of purose necessary to pull this off unless the initiative had come from within HIM, not from haney's prompting.

does anyone agree?

Ronnie does say that, but somewhat ambiguously at first. He says "I made the decision last year to retire..." but he didn't say WHEN he would retire; most would think that him saying that verbatim, he would retire then. But he could have just meant he wanted to retire after X amount time.
He then goes on to mention Lee Haney talking him back into it...sometimes Ronnie is so hard to understand due to his rambling, and at times he gets really soft spoken and mumbles a lot as if he's an alcoholic on a bender.
If the above (Lee Haney, retirement) is true, I agree with you eastcoast. I can't imagine Ronnie's heart being in it if he already had made the decision to retire and had to be talked back into it...:-\

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 09:40:51 AM »
XMAN - will X the O's - you will have a new Mr.Olympia and it is not going to be Jay or Ronnie -
he wont beat them yet.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 09:42:06 AM »
Ronnie does say that, but somewhat ambiguously at first. He says "I made the decision last year to retire..." but he didn't say WHEN he would retire; most would think that him saying that verbatim, he would retire then. But he could have just meant he wanted to retire after X amount time.
He then goes on to mention Lee Haney talking him back into it...sometimes Ronnie is so hard to understand due to his rambling, and at times he gets really soft spoken and mumbles a lot as if he's an alcoholic on a bender.
If the above (Lee Haney, retirement) is true, I agree with you eastcoast. I can't imagine Ronnie's heart being in it if he already had made the decision to retire and had to be talked back into it...:-\

you guys are acting like Ronnie is not doing something that he wouldn't be doing anyway

you think that he was going to come off and stop training? plus the motivation to give it one last shot might be enough

Jay is a great competitor and it should be a good fight
Here comes the money shot

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 10:14:50 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 10:21:28 AM »
something he said in that interview struck me as the main reason that he is going to lose this olympia. he said he was "talked into" doing this one last olympia by lee haney. ronnies own plan was to retire after his loss and he had to be "talked into" competing one more time. theres no way, given that info, that ronnie has the fire in his soul necessary to turn his physique around enough to recapture the crown. hes doing it for the wrong reason and its IMPOSSIBLE, in my opinion, to have that burning , obsessive, singleness of purose necessary to pull this off unless the initiative had come from within HIM, not from haney's prompting.

does anyone agree?

Yep but than he said to myself from his Blueberry that he really really want it and tries his hardest... now I believe him, he is one time away from being the all time greatest ever. The MR Olympia of Mr Olympians...