Author Topic: Question for GH15  (Read 3960 times)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Re: Question for GH15
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2007, 08:20:24 PM »
quote GH15:

what the hell are you talking about? give me a break im depleted flat and feel liek im going to drop dead and tired! but!!!!! i still said for stavios NOT for ron coleman,,is ron colman 200lb??? stavios is not ron coleman i was talking about the 190lb stavios was on stage to make them 210lb,,those doses are NOT for professional bodybuilders!

that is clariffied now thank you

190 to 210lbs is 20 fuckin lbs. so your prescribing him a cycle thats going to put on atleast 20lbs of some sort of combination of water fat and muscle?

you werent talking about all muscle with the 20lbs?

you are the biggest bullshitter i have ever heard of anywhere.

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2007, 08:21:05 PM »
I was 190lbs in my pictures GH15, at 200 I would still look skinny !

I need to be 220 !

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2007, 08:21:43 PM »
Shit i didn't even see you're response Gh15 haha... My bad!

1.25cc of each once a week is what I’m going to run- I’m pretty sure, the person i have helping me is very knowledgeable with AAS I’m still waiting to get it, so i will go over everything with him thoroughly before i start.  And of course i'm researching as much as i can.

thank you for the input gh15- greatly appreciated

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 08:24:30 PM »
If i was 210-215 with my same look now, i'd be happy as hell, i've been anywhere from 192-197 for three years no matter what i do, which is why i decided to go the AAS route.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »
quote GH15:

what the hell are you talking about? give me a break im depleted flat and feel liek im going to drop dead and tired! but!!!!! i still said for stavios NOT for ron coleman,,is ron colman 200lb??? stavios is not ron coleman i was talking about the 190lb stavios was on stage to make them 210lb,,those doses are NOT for professional bodybuilders!

that is clariffied now thank you

190 to 210lbs is 20 fuckin lbs. so your prescribing him a cycle thats going to put on atleast 20lbs of some sort of combination of water fat and muscle?

you werent talking about all muscle with the 20lbs?

you are the biggest bullshitter i have ever heard of anywhere.

ok before im going into cortisol realsing mode and we dont want that to happen,,, :D

from what he told me he did the competition 190lb now i said he can go on stage 200-210lb same bodyfat or less,,in the next competit0ion,,,how?4  he gain size and weight about 40lb that will put him with the rebound of competition at about 240-250lb about 15% then cut down to 200lb and walk on stage so in reality he will go from 190 light heavy to heavy or the heaviest guy in the light heavy class

kepeesh? if not then im too tired for today ill answerer after the o
fallen angel

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »
Stavios whatever happened to doing just a little, didn't you mention just doing Winstrol? 

Now you are on test e, deca and dbol?  I'm not criticizing you, but what happened?

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 08:36:30 PM »
Stavios whatever happened to doing just a little, didn't you mention just doing Winstrol? 

Now you are on test e, deca and dbol?  I'm not criticizing you, but what happened?

for the show it was winstrol and test prop

now for mass I take 1 CC test 400 a week, 1 cc deca 300 a week and 2 d-bol a day
that's not really a big cycle

what happened ? I  am tired of being skinny, I am hitting the weights like never before  8)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »
you specifically will grow on 500mg test 400mg nandrolone and 50 mg dianabol a day like there is no tomorrow,,gh not needed insulin not needed igf not needed for you right now,,test deca dbol at average doses will put you 200-210 sub 5% on stage if using ephedrine clen albuterol t3 in prep with good letro and nolva or arimidex and nolva combo

Many years ago Levrone posted on the UG board and his recommended cycle was almost identical to this, i think it was 100mg anadrol a day instead of the D-bol (close to the same anyway). GH15 is on the money in this case, as with a lot of cases...but not all the time  ;)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 09:37:42 PM »
I need to clear something up

a while ago you said that huge doses of roids would get you really lethargic because the body would have too much hormones in it and you would not feel right and you would not have better results

than after that you gave us huge cycles and you said that the guys take that to go pro.

???

i get lathargic at 750mg i am a wuss

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 10:15:42 PM »
gh15 is 250mg test e a week enough for a first cycle?

or should i go with 500mg?
thanks mate

masuria74

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2007, 10:16:35 PM »
well if its ip china expect pain more than growth,,but i guess it should do since it has real substance in it,,now to your question since you give me 1.25 mumber i dont know how much dose is per ml but if it is ip china then it should give you 20-30lb first cycle if calories are ok and training is ok

gh15, what does this mean?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2007, 10:32:54 PM »
the guy that won canadian nationals was on growth and insulin and many more years of hormone use + most likley better genetic response but i assure you you can be 200lb on stage and still look better than his 280,,its all in how develop you are and how symetric you are when it comes to amatuer,,
This post is gold. Stavios, i see too many young guys jumping the gun and playing the size game. Being BIG does not mean better. Those 280 beast that are 23-24 yr old turn around hit the back shots and are smooth like butter. Maturity and symmetry cant be negleted. Keep on pushin brotha and youll be where you want to be in no time. Dont destroy what you got in search of being the next trey whatever his name is.
-

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2007, 10:45:17 PM »
190lb fella wont be able to do shit with the doses 250lb 7% pro uses,,they can tell you from day to night they dont but im one of those pros and im tellin you we are walking pharmacy we use every thing and any thing that promise growth and condition as of 2007,,ALL OF US

now directly to your question again,,the 190 8% bodybuilder will feel bad and wanna sleep on huge doses of hormones simply because he dont have the lean muscle to absorb and use those doses,,the pro and amatuer and gym rat 250lb 8% if it is true 8% has that lean muscle mass that will use everything you feed it and you will have to feed it enough hormones inorder to be able to maintain it and or grow it

its all a matter of how much lean muscle you carry on your frame and your femiliarity and time in the hormone department

you got to build yourself to fit the dose,,you start with small and go to bigger and bigger,,,if you are 190lb 6% bodybuilder you will grow leN ON 500-750mg test a week and 3-4 dbols a day,,possible to do and you can build great physiqe on that and maintain it with even less,,in the 70s you would be able to win state too with this size but now days you got to show up atleast 5'10 200+lb ripped on stage inorder to have any chance in state show in usa and around the world

This is a great post and IMO all true except for needing to be 200+lb to win a state title...173lbs for me.. ;D

The Coach

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 10:54:08 PM »
you specifically will grow on 500mg test 400mg nandrolone and 50 mg dianabol a day like there is no tomorrow,,gh not needed insulin not needed igf not needed for you right now,,test deca dbol at average doses will put you 200-210 sub 5% on stage if using ephedrine clen albuterol t3 in prep with good letro and nolva or arimidex and nolva combo

Funny thing is, you can use damn near the same thing at the exact same doses and get ready for a show and hang on.........win!  Yes, even at the pro level (only if the judges would pull their heads out of their asses and quit killing or crippling the competitors)!

BTW....IGF-1 is useless....period!

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 04:34:35 AM »
This is a great post and IMO all true except for needing to be 200+lb to win a state title...173lbs for me.. ;D

yeah but you are shorter  ;D