Author Topic: GH15: question about Pro's and insulin  (Read 5742 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
GH15: question about Pro's and insulin
« on: September 19, 2007, 07:59:42 PM »
Do you know how many pro's have gotten diabetes from use/abuse of insulin over time?  I've heard some horror stories about insulin use gone awry and people going into comas and coming within an inch of dying.  But how common is this?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15: question about Pro's and insulin
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 08:12:44 PM »
na no horror stories,,we love our bodies ,,i dont know many who become diabetic from insulin use,,type 2 diabetes i know couple,,but they were no bodybuilders,,,bodybuilders know their shit trust me on that,,in the internet age now days a bodybuilder knows everything there is to know before he take the products,,in the past it was harder but today after reading some of the shit i read on the boards on internet about this will make you die and that will make you die,,its no wonder that no one is big quality anymore,,

see in the 80 and 90s there was no internet no one knew shit they all took the stuff on blind and achieved a lot more,,today everyone on internet warn you from this and that when in reality it is their training and calories and party they need to look at not the products
fallen angel

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 08:14:19 PM »
Thanks for the reply, that's interesting, I would have figured many more would get diabetes at one point or another from messing with insulin levels over the long haul. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 11:13:04 PM »
An old Friend of mine took Insulin ( wasn't a serious Bodybuilder either ... go figure  ::) ) and told me, many a time, he would start breaking out into a Cold sweat and get dizzy ... it was only after drinking a bunch of Carbo Forces ( I can't remember how many he drank ) when he would start feeling better ... more coherent that is. He doesn't use Insulin anymore, however, he still feels some of it's side effects ( i.e - low Blood Sugar ). Pretty sad if you ask me.  :-\ 

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 11:35:06 PM »
som years back ,i had a freind who used to be a natural bodybuilder at the age of 21 or 22,and then he sudenly became a diabetic. i don kno but he was over loadin weight gainer powders,he did get big on that but it mihgt be the reason for his condition .point is, u might get sick of anything u miss use not only drigs.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 09:47:53 AM »
M81, yeah half those "weight gainers" are full of bad sugars.  You might as well eat two king size snickers bars as your post workout meal.

ID: That's the same kind of stuff I've heard about insulin use.  I don't understand why people would take THAT kind of risk, for any reason.  Juice is one thing, it's pretty safe when used properly.  But insulin is a totally different story.  Fuck I wouldn't want to look awesome until I was 35 (using insulin) and then spend the rest of my life paying for it.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 12:46:34 PM »
An old Friend of mine took Insulin ( wasn't a serious Bodybuilder either ... go figure  ::) ) and told me, many a time, he would start breaking out into a Cold sweat and get dizzy ... it was only after drinking a bunch of Carbo Forces ( I can't remember how many he drank ) when he would start feeling better ... more coherent that is. He doesn't use Insulin anymore, however, he still feels some of it's side effects ( i.e - low Blood Sugar ). Pretty sad if you ask me.  :-\ 

Yea well your boy should of known that you need to pound carbs after you hit it up. If your a 200lb BB you need at least 100 grams of carbs right after you hit it.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 12:53:44 PM »
Juice is one thing, it's pretty safe when used properly.  But insulin is a totally different story.

Insulin can be quite safe when used properly, the problem is that most people do NOT know how to use it properly.  It requires much more attention and knowledge than AAS.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 02:43:20 PM »
Yea well your boy should of known that you need to pound carbs after you hit it up. If your a 200lb BB you need at least 100 grams of carbs right after you hit it.

Agreed !

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 02:50:30 PM »
IMO one should not use insulin until it is absolutly necessary (nat level, plateau, or cant grow,). It blows you up fast, leaving detail and muscle maturtiy in the shitter. But as RDW stated, with the right guidence, given your body will take to it, it can be done low risk.
-

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 07:59:18 PM »
Insulin can be quite safe when used properly, the problem is that most people do NOT know how to use it properly.  It requires much more attention and knowledge than AAS.
In theory I can agree with this, but in "real life" terms, most people simply do not need it...in most cases, it will produce more fat gain then is necessary IMO.

irishmuscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 04:09:18 AM »
In theory I can agree with this, but in "real life" terms, most people simply do not need it...in most cases, it will produce more fat gain then is necessary IMO.

Arnold Jr, i'd be interested in knowing your opinion with regards to Milos Sarcev's theories on and use of Insulin. From what i can gather from his posts, he's a strong believer in Insulin if used correctly and that it doesn't cause extra fat storage and a bloated stomach. Milos has gone so far as to say (on Getbig)  that at the moment, he's not taking AAS but is taking insulin every workout when he's training seriously. Now alot of people dis-believe what Milos says or what the pros take in general. But personally, i'd be inclined to believe him that he's only taking insulin. Milos seems like an intelligent man and his weight rarely fluctuates, but i also doubt he's on AAS all year round, especially when only a while ago he was under investigation by the FEDs...

To me, he seems like living proof that insulin use is safe if taken correctly. However, I on the other hand know f**k all about this subject really so could be talking out my arse! :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 06:09:51 AM »
Arnold Jr, i'd be interested in knowing your opinion with regards to Milos Sarcev's theories on and use of Insulin. From what i can gather from his posts, he's a strong believer in Insulin if used correctly and that it doesn't cause extra fat storage and a bloated stomach. Milos has gone so far as to say (on Getbig)  that at the moment, he's not taking AAS but is taking insulin every workout when he's training seriously. Now alot of people dis-believe what Milos says or what the pros take in general. But personally, i'd be inclined to believe him that he's only taking insulin. Milos seems like an intelligent man and his weight rarely fluctuates, but i also doubt he's on AAS all year round, especially when only a while ago he was under investigation by the FEDs...

To me, he seems like living proof that insulin use is safe if taken correctly. However, I on the other hand know f**k all about this subject really so could be talking out my arse! :D

Interesting. Could it be that it takes a select few with a genetic fluke to respond like we see
some guys obviously do.
The  Science guys like  Vet can talk all their sterile clinical "Facts" that they want,
but one look at Kevin doing shoulders and back in his prime - and we all know sumfin's up.

But I also think Milos would prolly look extraordinary even if he just lifted, and never touched any hormones.

There's allways that 1% of dudes that are just plain born with the goods.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2007, 08:58:45 AM »

He is still being watched and always will be. he's been on the hot list for YEARS.

That is why he is very careful about what he says on here.

Milos is a very smart man and knows TONS about Slin and other peptides but he does have an agenda that most people don't see.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2007, 10:20:05 AM »

I'm not familiar with what Milos has said about slin...I do know however that whatever appleis to Milos himself, will not applie to 99.9% of us here.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 07:18:11 PM »
Interesting. Could it be that it takes a select few with a genetic fluke to respond like we see
some guys obviously do.
The  Science guys like  Vet can talk all their sterile clinical "Facts" that they want,
but one look at Kevin doing shoulders and back in his prime - and we all know sumfin's up.

But I also think Milos would prolly look extraordinary even if he just lifted, and never touched any hormones.

There's allways that 1% of dudes that are just plain born with the goods.

everyone respond well to insulin,,its a matter of good diet habits and knowing what you put into your body in the window of time the insulin work,,insulin is the reason for 5'10 guy being able to carry ripped 250lb of muscle on his frame,,insulin is the most anabolic agent out there by far and its been used for years and will be used for years,,the distended stomack comes from very high doses for very prolonged time with the addition of gh and igf,,with out gh and igf you at moderate doses of insulin you will become a very thick beast and if your diet and genetic is intact you will also maintain small waist,,

insulin is  a lot better than aas for bodybuilding purposes,,insulin is used to a degree you cant imagine by us pros,,and the ones who get the big big guts are also the ones who dont live the bodybuilding life style and dont pay attention to diet when it counts and training when it counts,,you got to know the produ\cts that you have to use with insulin intake because there are products you HAVE to use with slin such as ephedrine clen albuterol t3 and the such to maintain the fat at none existant levels in addition to diet rich in calories and good ones,,any serious bodybuilder as of these days and in past days use insulin inorder to bring up thickness of the muscle,,it is something that if done right bring up the thickness of already good physiqe to new levels of development,,it simply takes you within months couple of notches up into the big boys group,,do it right and you will keep your symetry

example: a guy like hutch from this board i think this is his name will look 10 times better than many pros if take insulin the right way with the right products,,a guy like that will become a pro within a year or 2 of taking insulin,,the insulin is what makes the pro bodybuilder diff than the every day good genetic reponse to hormone gym rat,,insulin and muscle shape although i have seen some pro fellas with muscle shape that resemble a frog ;)
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »
everyone respond well to insulin,,its a matter of good diet habits and knowing what you put into your body in the window of time the insulin work,,insulin is the reason for 5'10 guy being able to carry ripped 250lb of muscle on his frame,,insulin is the most anabolic agent out there by far and its been used for years and will be used for years,,the distended stomack comes from very high doses for very prolonged time with the addition of gh and igf,,with out gh and igf you at moderate doses of insulin you will become a very thick beast and if your diet and genetic is intact you will also maintain small waist,,

insulin is  a lot better than aas for bodybuilding purposes,,insulin is used to a degree you cant imagine by us pros,,and the ones who get the big big guts are also the ones who dont live the bodybuilding life style and dont pay attention to diet when it counts and training when it counts,,you got to know the produ\cts that you have to use with insulin intake because there are products you HAVE to use with slin such as ephedrine clen albuterol t3 and the such to maintain the fat at none existant levels in addition to diet rich in calories and good ones,,any serious bodybuilder as of these days and in past days use insulin inorder to bring up thickness of the muscle,,it is something that if done right bring up the thickness of already good physiqe to new levels of development,,it simply takes you within months couple of notches up into the big boys group,,do it right and you will keep your symetry

example: a guy like hutch from this board i think this is his name will look 10 times better than many pros if take insulin the right way with the right products,,a guy like that will become a pro within a year or 2 of taking insulin,,the insulin is what makes the pro bodybuilder diff than the every day good genetic reponse to hormone gym rat,,insulin and muscle shape although i have seen some pro fellas with muscle shape that resemble a frog ;)
hmmmmmmmmm gh15 not only agreeing with Milos, but backing him up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 06:11:08 AM »

exactly.  when i started doing research and reading about slin use, the first thing, and most mentioned thing, was how you needed to take carbs right after to avoid going hypo.  so obnviously the genious who needed to take "carbo forces" didnt read shit about shit because if he had things most likely would have never gotten to that point.
F

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 08:08:46 PM »
ok i need some help here , i got access to insulin in the pens,,Novo rapid Flexpens 3ML ,,that apparently is a short acting insulin and i can also get lantus which is a long acting insulin, nowi need to know if u guys know anything about em

are they the insulin BBs use , what is prefferable long acting short acting?? and any other info u can provide me with
cheers

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 07:01:04 AM »
ok i need some help here , i got access to insulin in the pens,,Novo rapid Flexpens 3ML ,,that apparently is a short acting insulin and i can also get lantus which is a long acting insulin, nowi need to know if u guys know anything about em

are they the insulin BBs use , what is prefferable long acting short acting?? and any other info u can provide me with
cheers

The short is going to give you more control, but I hope you know what your playing with here?

Hope you dont go sleepy bye and die, or wake up more retarded than the average Get Bigger allready is.
Have you exhausted the gains bread and butter AAS can give? They are substantial.