Author Topic: Cycle interruption?  (Read 997 times)

ticolander

• Getbig I
Cycle interruption?
« on: September 19, 2007, 10:24:15 PM »
Hi
I just started my Sustanon cycle this week, which I am planning to run for 10 weeks.
Just today I realized that I might have to go on a trip for business purposes and this trip might last for one week and a half. If this happnes it will be by mid november. This trip is to a different country than the one where I actualy live.
Now, since I donīt want to take any risks I have just three options:

1) Keep with my cycle when I come back, but adding a couple of weeks to my original plan

2) Finish the cycle right before my trip and then think about the PCT after it

3) Stop right now and wait until I come back to start again (which I donīt really like because it took me a lot of research and it was a hard decision I took)

I understand that any of these options might reduce the gains I was expecting, but I also would like to know your opinions or advice

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Cycle interruption?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 06:17:37 AM »
Sustanon is perfect for long duration between shots. Thats waht it was made for.
2-3cc right before you leave and you'll be fine. Add 400 deca and its even better.

I'd train ultra hard and heavy up to 3 days before trip departure.
This will leave you well recoverd for meetings etc.
A 10 day break wont hurt strength, and you'll be well recoverd when return.
(as long as not traversing several time zones - jet lag)

That sustanon is gona hang with you for 3 weeks after every shot.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 11:15:17 AM »
Trab is right, one more thing. When you arrive to where ever you are going to and if you can't find a gym you can allways do: push ups, all kinds of dips, pull ups, sit ups and all that. Once in Spain i actually did dips on a chair super setted them with concentration curls. As for the weight i went to the local food shop and got the strongest plastic bag and filled it with water. So by using your imagination you can train even in 3rd world countries.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 11:49:51 AM »
Trab is right, one more thing. When you arrive to where ever you are going to and if you can't find a gym you can allways do: push ups, all kinds of dips, pull ups, sit ups and all that. Once in Spain i actually did dips on a chair super setted them with concentration curls. As for the weight i went to the local food shop and got the strongest plastic bag and filled it with water. So by using your imagination you can train even in 3rd world countries.

Ive also done chins in the doorframe of the BKK condo I was renting, and rowed one of those 5 gal water jugs when I didn't have any way to a gym or equipment. Also bought a dumbell set.
 BKK is a HORIBLE city for walking as you know. Poison air.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 12:19:52 PM »
Ive also done chins in the doorframe of the BKK condo I was renting, and rowed one of those 5 gal water jugs when I didn't have any way to a gym or equipment. Also bought a dumbell set.
 BKK is a HORIBLE city for walking as you know. Poison air.

Yes and traffic that will kill you, if you don't use your spider sences...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 12:52:43 PM »
Yes and traffic that will kill you, if you don't use your spider sences...

Yup, be esp carefull standin in the street to get a peek at table dancers in the Puket open air Go Go Bars!
Them cars WONT SLOW DOWN!    Eyes on some girls ass - THUMP!

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »
Hi
I just started my Sustanon cycle this week, which I am planning to run for 10 weeks.
Just today I realized that I might have to go on a trip for business purposes and this trip might last for one week and a half. If this happnes it will be by mid november. This trip is to a different country than the one where I actualy live.
Now, since I donīt want to take any risks I have just three options:

1) Keep with my cycle when I come back, but adding a couple of weeks to my original plan

2) Finish the cycle right before my trip and then think about the PCT after it

3) Stop right now and wait until I come back to start again (which I donīt really like because it took me a lot of research and it was a hard decision I took)

I understand that any of these options might reduce the gains I was expecting, but I also would like to know your opinions or advice

I would do as trab suggested and take 3cc right before you go, you will spike of course, but your average will remain pretty even. This is what your blood levels will look like. This graph assumes normal injections of 250mg 2x/week with 3cc before you leave and then normal resumption there after.

ticolander

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »
Thanks guys for your help and advice. It is good to know that I can keep with my current cycle without any complications even if I have to go on that trip.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 02:17:20 PM »
Thanks guys for your help and advice. It is good to know that I can keep with my current cycle without any complications even if I have to go on that trip.

My opinion is, if a interuption of a week blows the cycle, its too short a cycle.
Takes time to make some gains.
ALso takes time to get to the point where the new muscle has some "integrity" and dont just melt off.
The Body needs to "kind of get used to carying that new meat".