Author Topic: THIS GUY IS EASILY THE BIGGEST ON GETBIG JUDGING BY HIS DESCRIPTION!!!  (Read 9641 times)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Re: THIS GUY IS EASILY THE BIGGEST ON GETBIG JUDGING BY HIS DESCRIPTION!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 09:38:52 AM »
Not only is his camera broken, but I'm sure he recently broke his back, neck, knees and shoulders in a world class powerlifting meet attempting to break every world record and set some new ones.  He accomplished everything he set out to, but had a horrible accident on the last movement that would've completely changed the record books forever when suddenly a fire broke out causing his accident and eliminating all evidence of his other lifts.  In summary, his doctor suggests 2 years of rehab so he won't be posting any pics anytime soon.

hahahahaha, are you saying that this guy tells more lies than a black mechanic, MOS?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 09:41:20 AM »
hahahahaha, are you saying that this guy tells more lies than a black mechanic, MOS?

AHAHAAHAH!!!!  "black mechanic"

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 10:03:36 AM »
::)
only problem is he doesn't have a picture posted, isn't that convenient? :D

haha this guy is about as full of shit as Magoo's mouth is full of sperm after a "session" with his muscle stinkbear

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 10:34:24 AM »

OMG  hahah "a black mechanic. "

I tried to be politically correct and not laugh at that.  but fuck

Master Blaster

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 10:46:41 AM »
Not only is his camera broken, but I'm sure he recently broke his back, neck, knees and shoulders in a world class powerlifting meet attempting to break every world record and set some new ones.  He accomplished everything he set out to, but had a horrible accident on the last movement that would've completely changed the record books forever when suddenly a fire broke out causing his accident and eliminating all evidence of his other lifts.  In summary, his doctor suggests 2 years of rehab so he won't be posting any pics anytime soon.

No way, he probably has a friend in another town who just bought a digital camera, but he's so busy test driving sports cars that he doesn't have time to meet up with him. Eventually he'll post a picture of what he USED to look like when he was "just starting out".

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 10:55:53 AM »
No way, he probably has a friend in another town who just bought a digital camera, but he's so busy test driving sports cars that he doesn't have time to meet up with him. Eventually he'll post a picture of what he USED to look like when he was "just starting out".

AHAHAAHAHHAHAH!!!!  Yes, everyone always has to go "dig up a pic".

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »
::)
only problem is he doesn't have a picture posted, isn't that convenient? :D

hahahahahaha hes gonna diet for the next 5 weeks as hard as possible and take everything under the kitchen sink to look decent. Then goto the gym and train every bodypart for a pump and take it in direct sunlight when he flys to venice golds to use that one special area flex wheeler does. Then come home and post the pic only to get bashed apart anyway LOL...epic traveling light show meltdown...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 11:48:15 AM »
I'm impressed that SF started another hate thread on me. I know it's pointless to say this again, but i don't have a camera and i will see my brother at my birtday on 4th of October and i will ask him to take some pics. And i didn't suddenly blow up and could not find clothes, i have had this "problem" for years. One more thing i started lifting weights around 12 years old and i´m turning 23 soon, so if i haven't got results by now, i would have switched hobbys/lifestyles.

Btw: I read today that there's one USA getbigger coming to where i live so if i meet up with him he can "vouch" for me. 8)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 11:50:33 AM »
I'm impressed that SF started another hate thread on me. I know it's pointless to say this again, but i don't have a camera and i will see my brother at my birtday on 4th of October and i will ask him to take some pics. And i didn't suddenly blow up and could not find clothes, i have had this "problem" for years. One more thing i started lifting weights around 12 years old and i´m turning 23 soon, so if i haven't got results by now, i would have switched hobbys/lifestyles.

Btw: I read today that there's one USA getbigger coming to where i live so if i meet up with him he can "vouch" for me. 8)

What is your approximate bf? Waist size?
E

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 11:54:10 AM »

Forget your massive size.  I'm more amazed by the fact that someone on planet earth doesn't have a digital camera.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 11:57:37 AM »

ya cause your prime for being 290 from 12-23 LOL...how many mgs/doses at 12?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 12:01:17 PM »

ok, ok BDB, we hear ya...you're bigger.  :)
:D Weee

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 12:03:04 PM »
ok, ok BDB, we hear ya...you're bigger.  :)

Who are you?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 12:07:02 PM »

could this be him......

are you delusional?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 12:11:18 PM »
What is your approximate bf? Waist size?

Those i can find out tomorrow, now i'll go to bed. (I have to go to the local supplement store to find out my exact BF%).

ya cause your prime for being 290 from 12-23 LOL...how many mgs/doses at 12?

Done 2 cycles, last one was 7 weeks of sustanon in the summer of 2005.

Forget your massive size.  I'm more amazed by the fact that someone on planet earth doesn't have a digital camera.

I know what you are saying, but i don't see a point in buying something i don't need or need once year, christmas.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 12:42:41 PM »
Those i can find out tomorrow, now i'll go to bed. (I have to go to the local supplement store to find out my exact BF%).

Done 2 cycles, last one was 7 weeks of sustanon in the summer of 2005.

I know what you are saying, but i don't see a point in buying something i don't need or need once year, christmas.

uh...how about what the fuck is your pant size? hmm...

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 12:45:36 PM »

At least camera phone  ???

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 12:59:41 PM »

Do they even make phones without cameras anymore?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 01:02:18 PM »
holy shit, this guy might be fat but those arms are fuccking huge. :o

Master Blaster

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 01:04:09 PM »

Do people treat you any differently considering you currently wear only socks and underwear?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2007, 02:47:19 PM »
maybe he is 4foot tall

tons of fat ppl get clothes

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2007, 03:00:52 PM »
Do people treat you any differently considering you currently wear only socks and underwear?
LOL,

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2007, 05:18:19 PM »
I am possibly meeting up with him to train while i am in finland.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2007, 05:22:32 PM »
who is still gonna give a shit by Oct 4th?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2007, 11:21:38 AM »

I have a camera phone, which i dropped into the toilet after i had done "my business" (i was drunk and it was in my chest pocket and when i reached for the flush button it dropped). so currently i just use a old peace of shit that doesn't break down.

who is still gonna give a shit by Oct 4th?

Maybe no one i dont care, but i will post a pic just out of courtesy.

Sometimes they call the police. ;D

I am possibly meeting up with him to train while i am in finland.

Yes, we will meet on the 6th of October and when he sees me he will know that i'm not full of shit. (It usually comes out from the anus).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG