Author Topic: starter stack  (Read 2051 times)

socalanabolic

• Getbig I
starter stack
« on: September 20, 2007, 10:45:24 AM »
What do you think of stacking winny tabs and adriol caps for 6 weeks to start out. I hate needles so I trying the alternate method.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: starter stack
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 11:17:59 AM »
you will be lambasted by the crowd for orals only

you will be called a pussy for not injecting

you will be told that it a waste of time, effort, and money

you will be told andriol is shit

all these are true in one form or another......

if you MUST do an oral cycle only, look into dbol...or better yet tbol

but if youre going to do anything, why not do it right the first time? re think it and consider injectables....

socalanabolic

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 11:59:53 AM »
I appreciate the advice. What would you suggest to start with as far as injectables?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 12:09:12 PM »
I appreciate the advice. What would you suggest to start with as far as injectables?

well, as a first cycle of injectables...the general consesus of the board is gonna say 500mgs of test enanthate or cypionate for a minumum of 10 weeks

this is an easy cycle...2 shots a week...one cc....piece of cake.

with a tight diet and proper training you will grow like a weed

questions:

how old are you?
how long have you been training for?
what will your diet look like?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 12:15:23 PM »
What do you think of stacking winny tabs and adriol caps for 6 weeks to start out. I hate needles so I trying the alternate method.

Dont do the Winny + andriol. total waste.

3-4 months of TE at 400-600mg combined with -
8-10 weeks of Deca at 200-400mg along w/ the test right from the start.

Read up on PCT and Ai's, Nolva etc.
EXPECT TO SHUT DOWN NATURAL TESTO AND LEARN ABOUT THE CONSEQUENSES AND HOW TO BEST RECOVER.

There is NO FREE RIDE in life. Enough Test to do anything posative will shut your nuts off for a spell.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 12:44:28 PM »
Andriol is a waste of time and money in my opinion.  Organon had a good idea on paper but it just simply doesn't work well.  I geniunely don't indend to sound like an ass when I say this, but if you are too scared to pin yourself you don't have any business in the world of illicit performance enchancers.  Both trab and wes gave good advise on an easy cycle, if you insist on orals, as wes said go with dbol or tbol.  If you choose that route you will enjoy some mild gains, most of which you will lose, but perhaps they will get your thirst up for a real cycle.

Tough old man

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 11:34:02 AM »
What do we think..here's what I think..If your not man enough for the needle, then your a kid and kids have no business using Anabolic steroids..

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 02:55:26 PM »
What do we think..here's what I think..If your not man enough for the needle, then your a kid and kids have no business using Anabolic steroids..

Intresting train of thought, you can ask pretty well anybody here, they probably started with the orals first as to see what there body will react like.

But, not for anything I will put my money on it, if you start with orals, you will end up injecting. It's the dark side there is no running from the shadows....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Tough old man

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »

Intresting train of thought, you can ask pretty well anybody here, they probably started with the orals first as to see what there body will react like.

But, not for anything I will put my money on it, if you start with orals, you will end up injecting. It's the dark side there is no running from the shadows....

That is absolutely retarded...Why start putting the strongest shit in your body first...The reason you only do Test first is to see how the body reacts to Anabolics...The reason guys start off on orals first is cause they are little babies afraid of freaking needles..!

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 07:43:01 PM »
That is absolutely retarded...Why start putting the strongest shit in your body first...The reason you only do Test first is to see how the body reacts to Anabolics...The reason guys start off on orals first is cause they are little babies afraid of freaking needles..!

Easy sunshine as you may feel that you are a "tough old man", not everyone is quite sure of what it is that AAS will do to them.

Test first to see what it does to them.....this my friend is borderline absurd. We are born with test in our body and if anyone has taken any kind of schooling they will know what testostorne does in there body and the effects of it.

With that being said if you increase something you have in your body already, it will obviously heighten what it does in the body as well.

Call me retarded all you like, but my friend your train of thought just has no logic and or no merit.

Just spot me BITCH!!!

socalanabolic

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 07:45:51 AM »
Thanks Guys, I appreciate the criticism. I am going to start with the TE and Deca. I have been looking for a good supplier, One thats not cought up in all the crap.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 12:43:56 PM »

Actually I'd bet most of the guys here (this board) started with injections the first time around...at least that seems to be what most say. We've had a bazillion threads started that asked, "what was your first cycle."

That is absolutely retarded...Why start putting the strongest shit in your body first...The reason you only do Test first is to see how the body reacts to Anabolics...
Maybe I'm misreading your reply, but are you implying that test isn't that strong?

The reason guys start off on orals first is cause they are little babies afraid of freaking needles..!
I think it's more of a 50/50 thing. 50% of the guys fall into the line you're talking about, the other half fall prey to simply being uneducated. You know, some guy at their gym is taking a bunch of dbol and says "hey, you want some?"

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 02:04:54 PM »
honestly dont even waste your time with orals.....after my first pin i was lik holy shit that was soo painless and simple..once you do it i swear you'll enjoy and as sick as it sounds you will look forward to it haha true for me at least....but yea either id stay away from orals as much as possible unless its anavar.....yea dbol and that shit works for sure but alot of people i know have had problems from taking them just stick to the needle and be smart about it

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »
The problem with doing a orals only is, doing it again and again and ....  ::)

Orals are THE MAJOR HEALTH ISSUE REGARDING AAS USE.

If your going to commit to use AAS, do it the least harmfull way possible, and that is w/ mainly injectables.

You must do some homework on the products, and also learn to do sterile injection technique.
If your not going to do that, dont use them. The results are not worth it.

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 10:44:46 PM »
If you are even asking these questions you ARE NOT ready for steroids. PERIOD

Read for a year and learn / work along the way and then come back...

Its for your own health, take it for what its worth..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »
If you are even asking these questions you ARE NOT ready for steroids. PERIOD

Read for a year and learn / work along the way and then come back...

Its for your own health, take it for what its worth..
This used to be my train of thought as well...and I was a pretty big stickler about it. Not any more though and for various reasons. Sure, everyone should try as best they can to educate themselves as much as they can about AAS and once they do start using, they shouldn't view their education on the topic as complete but more of a continuing process. I continually learn new things in regards to gear all the time...what knowledge I do have continues to grow and evolve, based on experience, trial and error as well as continual reading and discussion on the topic.

All that said, with the right guidance and the right frame of mind, I don't think someone who was wanting to begin this path would need to wait a whole year. How long? I'm not sure, it would vary for each person, but most anyone can figure out and understand how to run a basic beginners cycle effectively and safely fairly fast.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 01:24:43 PM »
I notice my post are being deleted when I gave out good advice. ::)

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 07:27:15 PM »
Actually I'd bet most of the guys here (this board) started with injections the first time around...at least that seems to be what most say. We've had a bazillion threads started that asked, "what was your first cycle."

Fair enough Arnold, but this board is like no other either. Most members have had the luxury of the internet to school themselves. Others, myself included started off by listening to the biggest guy in the gym..and believing his wisdom that orals are the way to start...not knowing that orals probably have the best mark up value for re-sale...live and learn I suppose.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »
The problem with doing a orals only is, doing it again and again and ....  ::)

Orals are THE MAJOR HEALTH ISSUE REGARDING AAS USE.

If your going to commit to use AAS, do it the least harmfull way possible, and that is w/ mainly injectables.

You must do some homework on the products, and also learn to do sterile injection technique.
If your not going to do that, dont use them. The results are not worth it.

He is right. Orals have more health concerns and injectables are more effective. Starting with orals seems logical but its actually the oppisite.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 07:44:42 AM »
Christ....I remember my first cycle. Winstrol V by Upjohn. 100mgs per week....only two 1cc shots. For a beginer cycle, it served its prupose and I was happy with the 12 pounds I gained. Never take more if you get good results with less. My advise for a beginner.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 11:13:11 AM »
Christ....I remember my first cycle. Winstrol V by Upjohn. 100mgs per week....only two 1cc shots. For a beginer cycle, it served its prupose and I was happy with the 12 pounds I gained. Never take more if you get good results with less. My advise for a beginner.

You gained 12lbs off 2 shots? Thats great.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »
you will be lambasted by the crowd for orals only

you will be called a pussy for not injecting

you will be told that it a waste of time, effort, and money

you will be told andriol is shit

all these are true in one form or another......

if you MUST do an oral cycle only, look into dbol...or better yet tbol

but if youre going to do anything, why not do it right the first time? re think it and consider injectables....
LMAO AGREED
-

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 08:44:01 AM »
You gained 12lbs off 2 shots? Thats great.
Yup...went from 165 to 177lbs. Not bad for a beginner stack back int he day. I always believed in less is more.