Author Topic: This is BERZERK FURY!!!!!!  (Read 19052 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: This is BERZERK FURY!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2007, 02:00:18 PM »
bla bla i dont eat right... bla bla only worked out 2 days a week... bla bla wasnt really gym training... bla bla i was injured... bla bla i drink 3 times a week

what are you trying to say with all these excuses? that you would give ronnie coleman a good fight if it wasnt for all the above? i dont get it
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2007, 02:00:58 PM »
like when?

like every thread you post in

you are an attention whore

you contribute nothing
T

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2007, 02:01:23 PM »
hahahahha, he's so stupid that he doesn't even realize that he gave you a compliment by saying you're "obviously on the sauce".

hahaha, exactly. Isn't that the goal of any natural lifter? Looks like I hit it.  ::)

bla bla i dont eat right... bla bla only worked out 2 days a week... bla bla wasnt really gym training... bla bla i was injured... bla bla i drink 3 times a week

what are you trying to say with all these excuses? that you would give ronnie coleman a good fight if it wasnt for all the above? i dont get it

Not at all crybaby. Probably be about a solid 220, though. I hate to break it to you tiny, bodybuilding isn't my life.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2007, 02:02:17 PM »
like every thread you post in

you are an attention whore

you contribute nothing

you cant give one example? thats what i thought.

and you was not able to comment on my post about squadfather. you backed out.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2007, 02:03:10 PM »
hahaha, exactly. Isn't that the goal of any natural lifter? Looks like I hit it.  ::)

Not at all crybaby. Probably be about a solid 220, though. I hate to break it to you tiny, bodybuilding isn't my life.  ;)

of course it isnt. youre a doctor, a muay thai cagefighter, a party animal, a pussy wrecking machine, a millionaire, a playboy and so on and so on
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2007, 02:04:14 PM »
of course it isnt. youre a doctor, a muay thai cagefighter, a party animal, a pussy wrecking machine, a millionaire, a playboy and so on and so on

I lead a good life, I'll admit. Bust your ass during the week studying and you can have fun on the weekends. Like right now, I should be studying for organic but I'm wasting time on here arguing with you. Now I'll have to study on Saturday instead.

What are you seriously so angry about? It's a picture. Calm down and shut the hell up. You're obviously smashing your keyboard over it.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2007, 02:05:54 PM »
where's your pic

Here I am.  Don't be a hater, I'm still trying to put on some quality mass.  I don't let me handicap hold me back! :-*

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2007, 02:05:58 PM »
I lead a good life, I'll admit. Bust your ass during the week studying and you can have fun on the weekends. Like right now, I should be studying for organic but I'm wasting time on here arguing with you. Now I'll have to study on Saturday instead.

What are you seriously so angry about? It's a picture. Calm down and shut the hell up. You're obviously smashing your keyboard over it.

what anger? i cant tell if someone is angry over the internet, and apparantely you cant either

its funny tho that you fit the stereotype every y boarder makes fun of (especially mos) cagefighter, millionaire, party animal etc etc
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2007, 02:06:18 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA, the sauce. That's fucking gold. I'd love to see what I'd look like on gear. Probably hit 230 on my first cycle. Are you really that bitter that you're going to spew this bullshit now? The arms could use more definition in that pic, but that's what happens when you don't work out for 6 months because of a bad back. Move along, your physique is trash and so is your reputation after this cop out.

You're melting like a pussy.

By the way, I've been lifting seriously for maybe 2 years. I still don't eat right.

PS, the Heckler owns you.
Tell me your joking, you possibly can't be that much of a loser.  You actually think that your pic warrants you to post it on a bodybuilding site. Try to find some triathalon site, and post it there.  And yes, you are on the sauce in that pic  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2007, 02:07:19 PM »

i've never heard him claim anything except that he was a medical student who is into MMA and has maybe done a little MMA training and leads a fun college guy life.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2007, 02:08:20 PM »

By the way, I've been lifting seriously for maybe 2 years. I still don't eat right.

So why have you been posting for all these years in a Bodybuilding site?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2007, 02:09:36 PM »
i've never heard him claim anything except that he was a medical student who is into MMA and has maybe done a little MMA training and leads a fun college guy life.

so? like anyone can trust anything you say you fucking joke. you just called him big and that he had big arms. why dont you grow some balls and speak the truth for once you fat pussy

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2007, 02:10:19 PM »
what anger? i cant tell if someone is angry over the internet, and apparantely you cant either

its funny tho that you fit the stereotype every y boarder makes fun of (especially mos) cagefighter, millionaire, party animal etc etc

I've been doing MA on and off since I was a kid. Moved on to football and other sports and went back. Not a cage fighter and not a bodybuilder. Just a college kid that fucks more girls in a month than you do in a year. Deal with it.

Exactly. I was into long before the UFC craze blew up into what it is today. And I don't consider myself anything resembling a fighter. It's good for staying in shape.

By the way Pumphard, apparently somebody's been slipping me injections at night because I'm not on gear. Stop trying to justify your shitty physique. ::)

So why have you been posting for all these years in a Bodybuilding site?

Because I used to read them during my high school football days and stuck around? And besides Getbig, I never really posted on any of them. My mayhem account has maybe 20 posts, if that. Was fun to read and learn. Ever heard of learning? It helps when you're a kid trying to work out. Dipshit.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2007, 02:10:55 PM »
so? like anyone can trust anything you say you fucking joke. you just called him big and that he had big arms. why dont you grow some balls and speak the truth for once you fat pussy

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarcasm is welcome to say what he wants. Why are you so angry? Look at the rage in your post.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2007, 02:11:17 PM »

Your missing the whole point squatty, you can tell that its the sauce thats giving him alittle bit of size, cause of his poor jewish genes.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2007, 02:11:54 PM »
Your missing the whole point squatty, you can tell that its the sauce thats giving him alittle bit of size, cause of his poor jewish genes. 

Yes, the Jewish genes that make up 12.5% of my blood. Nevermind the Scottish, Hungarian and Italian making up the rest.  ::)

hahaha, you're so bitter that people are voting for me. I don't think you've gotten one yet in that thread. Better go vote for yourself.  ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »

with all those traits, i just can't understand how he has the time to post here

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2007, 02:13:50 PM »
you cant give one example? thats what i thought.

and you was not able to comment on my post about squadfather. you backed out.

i missed your point on sf

i skim your posts cause they are so shit

no offence, but you are making a complete fool of yourself
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2007, 02:14:48 PM »
with all those traits, i just can't understand how he has the time to post here

Time management my friend, time management. Haven't been doing anything MA related in a while either.

Bluto's jealous that Sarcasm's physique blows his and his little boyfriend Pumphard's out of the water. Pumphard, how does Sarc have bigger arms than you at a 100 lbs less bodyweight?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2007, 02:15:14 PM »
Here I am.  Don't be a hater, I'm still trying to put on some quality mass.  I don't let me handicap hold me back! :-*

cop out

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2007, 02:17:59 PM »
Are you stupid, everyday he claims that he's this fighter, a party animal, and a millionare that lives in one of the riches places in America,

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2007, 02:18:48 PM »

OUCH!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2007, 02:19:59 PM »
Are you stupid, everyday he claims that he's this fighter, a party animal, and a millionare that lives in one of the riches places in America,

The truth hurts. Don't know where that millionaire quote came from. You're the guy claiming to play the market for a living. Which would mean you've got about 2-3 million invested.  ::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2007, 02:20:32 PM »
so you go from this to that current pic in 2 years while lifting 2 times a week, drinking 3 times a week and eating like shit?  The only way you could make that transformation while being so casual about training is if you are juicing.

BTW hope none of these top bears get a hold of that pic.  What with that size M tee, shaved arms, and womanly hands haha

and NO WAY in hell you weigh 180 in this pic
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2007, 02:20:53 PM »

Because I used to read them during my high school football days and stuck around? And besides Getbig, I never really posted on any of them. My mayhem account has maybe 20 posts, if that. Was fun to read and learn. Ever heard of learning? It helps when you're a kid trying to work out. Dipshit.
were you the place kicker